mass drops first time use - AnabolicMinds.com

mass drops first time use

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.

mass drops first time use

I was able to get a bottle of it through a friend who needed to pay off some bills. Now, that being said I can't afford to buy anything else with it but I am interested in this product as I heard some great things about it. I do have a cabinet full of all kinds of supplements and bags of all kinds of samples from working at ***. Anything I can use along with mass drops or after it to compliment, to bypass any possible sides, etc. Thanks. Mybuddy told me since I never tried any pH that even a 30 day cycle would be awesome for me.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by orly081 View Post
    I was able to get a bottle of it through a friend who needed to pay off some bills. Now, that being said I can't afford to buy anything else with it but I am interested in this product as I heard some great things about it. I do have a cabinet full of all kinds of supplements and bags of all kinds of samples from working at ***. Anything I can use along with mass drops or after it to compliment, to bypass any possible sides, etc. Thanks. Mybuddy told me since I never tried any pH that even a 30 day cycle would be awesome for me.
    I have a full supply of musclemeds arimatest, could I start a cycle after the mass drops?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.

Any one?? I know this might be a stupid question from a noob but im just trying to work with what i have, thanks
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I see you originally posted your question back in September. I apologize for not have gotten you an answer. For myself I was in predeplyment training around that time.

Now on to your question. Musclemeds Arimatest can be utilized during post cycle therapy after your run of mass drops. You would also likely want to add in a natty test booster of your choosing with it. AMS makes Arom-X just for this purpose, but DAA is cheap, effective, and popular. If you have a bunch of stuff in your stash, you probably have something that would fit the bill.

Not that it is guranteed to be needed, but you may want to consider a SERM. Or at least understand what it does, and based off that whether you want to use one. We have had many people claim to have run our stacks without a SERM in PCT with success. Then there are many who never run a cycle without one. I have done both with success.

Hopes this help, good luck and have fun
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  5. Senior Member

No question is stupid bro. That's why we are here and our forums reps for our company are the best
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 06:22 PM
  2. First time using Superdrol clone
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 11:52 AM
  3. First time using 2 new compounds, need input
    By jomi822 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:42 AM
  4. My First Time Using "The Juice"
    By TheMyth in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 01:10 PM
  5. First time using PH's...need some advice?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 09:33 PM