Just bought Pro Anabolic Kit RDe - AnabolicMinds.com

Just bought Pro Anabolic Kit RDe

1. New Member

Just bought Pro Anabolic Kit RDe

I just purchased this. Was thinking of adding DAA and Anabeta to the Arom-X during the second month(probably start the DAA a week earlier). Thoughts? Advise? Suggestions?

I am not going to start it until fall or early winter, so I have time to make alternate plans.

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mudder View Post
    I just purchased this. Was thinking of adding DAA and Anabeta to the Arom-X during the second month(probably start the DAA a week earlier). Thoughts? Advise? Suggestions?

I am not going to start it until fall or early winter, so I have time to make alternate plans.
    You're talking about during PCT, correct? DAA is a fine addition. Anabeta I'm not sure about...you may want to ask the PES guys as I'm not very familiar with it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You're talking about during PCT, correct? DAA is a fine addition. Anabeta I'm not sure about...you may want to ask the PES guys as I'm not very familiar with it.
    I would start the DAA 7-10 days before cycle ends, and run through the cycle. Anabeta would be run through the whole thing, seems this is not an issue as many people run Anabeta on cycle and post.

Another question, if I bought another kit, I could run the cycle for 2 months. How would this change the PCT? Would I run Arom-X for 2 months, or 1? Would this change what would be needed for PCT?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would start the DAA 7-10 days before cycle ends, and run through the cycle. Anabeta would be run through the whole thing, seems this is not an issue as many people run Anabeta on cycle and post.

Another question, if I bought another kit, I could run the cycle for 2 months. How would this change the PCT? Would I run Arom-X for 2 months, or 1? Would this change what would be needed for PCT?
    I don't see the purpose in running DAA on cycle. I would save it for PCT only.

You don't need to run Arom-X longer after a longer cycle, but I would employ some stronger post cycle therapy products such as ForeRunner's Reboot.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I don't see the purpose in running DAA on cycle. I would save it for PCT only.

You don't need to run Arom-X longer after a longer cycle, but I would employ some stronger post cycle therapy products such as ForeRunner's Reboot.
    Realized I was really unclear in my previous post. I meant I would start DAA the last week of the cycle and run it through the post cycle, reasoning being DAA takes 1 week or more to "kick in".

I decided since this is my first cycle I would just run it for the 4 weeks. I will evaluate my gains after the post cycle and then decide if I want to run another longer cycle at a later date.

During my reading I saw a lot of people add 1-AD to this kit with good results. If I added one bottle to my one month stack, would I need more for PCT, or would the Arom-X and DAA be enough?

Cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1-4 4-AD, 1-AD, Decavol (following the recomended dosage)
    Weeks 5-8 Arom-X, DAA
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Realized I was really unclear in my previous post. I meant I would start DAA the last week of the cycle and run it
    During my reading I saw a lot of people add 1-AD to this kit with good results. If I added one bottle to my one month stack, would I need more for PCT, or would the Arom-X and DAA be enough?
    Pro Anabolic Kit(PAK) does not include the 1-AD. Perhaps there is some risk of prostate hypertrophy(w/ PAK), which will require additional protection on PCT (except Arom-X). I also bought PAK. Also, before I bought and even some natural remedies to protect the prostate, which in any case is going to apply for original PAK course.
    Quote Originally Posted by prohormonedb
    1-Androsterone and its metabolites have relatively potent androgenic effects, therefore gyno is almost never an issue. However, because of the androgenic potency, this compound could pose a mild hair loss risk for those prone to male pattern baldness.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time PH - AMS Pro Anabolic Kit
    By reap76 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 06:48 AM
  2. Pro Anabolic Kit
    By BurghHardcore in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 09:06 PM
  3. Questions on Pro Anabolic Kit plus 1AD and SERM
    By FlexMasterFunk in forum Advanced Muscle Science