mass drops double dose, with deca rde

1. mass drops double dose, with deca rde

What up dudes, have a bottle of mass drops and a bottle of decavol rde left over, started on Sunday with a double dose of drops with regular dosing on the deca, gonna run em until gone.wanted to do a quick cycle before i leave town, watcha guys think? I will update before and after results. 214 right now. Hoping for strength increase and a little lean mass.
    T2

2. You do realize that mass drops is a combo of 1ad and decavol right? So you are taking 3 dosings of decavol and 2 of 1ad.

That being said, as long as libido and lethargy are not too bad for ya rock on. I personally love decavol and think its highly underrated.

How long are you gonna run it for? Should be a nice lite run to use up what you have leftover.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

3. Of course man! Lol, ya i haven't seen much on the decavol, I'm hoping lethargy won't be an issue. I have a bottle of derm, wonder if that would help.
    T2
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    Of course man! Lol, ya i haven't seen much on the decavol, I'm hoping lethargy won't be an issue. I have a bottle of derm, wonder if that would help.
    I never got hit with it bad personally.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

5. I have a bottle of halo extreme , Wayta guys think of throwing that in and using the mass drops as more of a test base? Torem for pct. Or halo plus decavol alone? Thanks guys, just lookin for some ideas
    T2

6. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    I have a bottle of halo extreme , Wayta guys think of throwing that in and using the mass drops as more of a test base? Torem for pct. Or halo plus decavol alone? Thanks guys, just lookin for some ideas
    They can be stacked yes. I wouldn't expect the mass drops to act as a "test base" though as it converts to 19 nor and 1 test. 4ad would be the better product to run as a test base.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

7. Liquid MD for the win biotches
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

Similar Forum Threads

1. end of 1-andro, 4-ad rde, mass drop cycle
    By schroedes in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 10:47 AM
  2. Prefer mass drops over rde tabs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 01:28 PM
  3. update- halfway through 1-andro rde,4-ad rde, mass drop stack