Body Mortar Chewables

1. Question Body Mortar Chewables

Would people be interested in chewable tablets (that taste good) over our current powder product? We are tossing around some ideas and would appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. If the pricing can be aggressive, sure. The biggest drawback for me has been the big price difference between a powder vs a chewable tablet.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre
    If the pricing can be aggressive, sure. The biggest drawback for me has been the big price difference between a powder vs a chewable tablet.
    This is a good point. Pricing is why I always stayed away from chewables. I did try my first ones not too long ago. On's amino chews. They were quick, easy, and tasty. I think I would probably prefer chewables as opposed to another powder that I have to mix and clean up after.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

4. Price! if it have the same price or close or less then chewables will be amazing!!! i believe it will be a booommmmmmmm!!!!

5. I like the idea of it. Powders can get annoying. Poster above made a very legit comment though on the expected increase in price that comes with a product moving away from powder. But yeah, ill tip my interest.

If you need a guinea pig, let me know
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

6. I'd be all over this!

7. i'd love chewables, even though i still have two full blue raspberry mortars xD it would make life easier and less stomach filled .

8. Why chewables and not just a pill to swallow? I'd rather just down it quickly rather than chew it up.

9. Chewables would be great for the go.

10. Quote Originally Posted by freefallinboy
    Why chewables and not just a pill to swallow? I'd rather just down it quickly rather than chew it up.
    Perhaps to simply change it up a bit. Not have to swallow so many pills. Chewable's only take a few seconds to consume. I don't believe AMS is looking to be rid of BCAA powder, just add in another option of consumption.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

11. Love the idea of chewies gang..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

12. Any other thoughts out there?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

13. As another option I guess that's cool. To each his own. I just personally prefer pills...I can swallow a handful at one time.

14. I would love to see chewables, but as others said, if the price is right. It's been a long time since i've posted here, but I have a national qualifier coming up august 11th, and i would just like to say, wait til you see my new avatar and compare that to my old one from my show 2010 .
    Advanced Muscle Science/Forerunner Labs Sponsored Athlete

15. Quote Originally Posted by JayDee6
    I would love to see chewables, but as others said, if the price is right. It's been a long time since i've posted here, but I have a national qualifier coming up august 11th, and i would just like to say, wait til you see my new avatar and compare that to my old one from my show 2010 .
    Kill it brother.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Mortar Feedback - We want to hear it!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 01:10 PM
  2. Body Mortar - $15 Dollars Off Sale!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:53 PM
  3. Body Mortar Info!!
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 07:16 PM
  4. Customize your Body Mortar!