4ad vs 1ad

  1. Banned
    standon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    0

    4ad vs 1ad


    whats more supressive and which one offers better overal gains,? like Im running both but im going get another bottle of one or the other which one should I get as well?

  2. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by standon View Post
    whats more supressive and which one offers better overal gains,? like Im running both but im going get another bottle of one or the other which one should I get as well?
    Both are really MILDLY suppressive and I would say the combo of both yields more gains along with Decavol...Why not Get some Mass Drops btw? Has both in it and you can add more goodies from AMS ;p
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Power
    622616

    Quote Originally Posted by standon View Post
    whats more supressive and which one offers better overal gains,? like Im running both but im going get another bottle of one or the other which one should I get as well?
    More gains come from 1-Androsterone but 4-AD is less suppressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Both are really MILDLY suppressive and I would say the combo of both yields more gains along with Decavol...Why not Get some Mass Drops btw? Has both in it and you can add more goodies from AMS ;p
    ^This.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       

  4. Banned
    standon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    0

    I have decavol as well I bought two kits, I heard decavol is extremely suppressive so im stayin away, Ill prob do two 4-ad two 1-ad and try to sell the decavol idk ha
  5. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by standon View Post
    I have decavol as well I bought two kits, I heard decavol is extremely suppressive so im stayin away, Ill prob do two 4-ad two 1-ad and try to sell the decavol idk ha
    Hm...where did you read that about Decavol? Mere curiousity , also if you are gonna run PHs...i think even Royd and the AMS guys would tell yah to have a SERM close at hand JUST in case , one cant ever be too careful about their jewels :3
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Ran the old kit last summer.
    Decavol, 1ad, 4ad stacked and used their PCT as well. Was a good cycle gained weight kept it was eating a lot too. Worth the money for a mild effective PH.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Hm...where did you read that about Decavol? Mere curiousity , also if you are gonna run PHs...i think even Royd and the AMS guys would tell yah to have a SERM close at hand JUST in case , one cant ever be too careful about their jewels :3
    Decavol converts to Nadrolone via a 2-step conversion process. Nandrolone itself can be pretty suppressive for a lot of folks out there.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  8. Banned
    standon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    0

    I have nolva.. I have a solid pct in hand for sure... and to the post above that's what I thought real deca is the basically the most surpressive steroid but is great for weight gain..

    But ya ima do both bottle 1 ad 4 ad 2 of each
    Aromx vida test, free test pct with alittle formestane on cycle and maybe low dose nolva.. The toxicity of nolva is very real so I try to not over do it IMO... I'll deff review the products and keep pretty close track of weight gain and over all strength
    (I'm on my phone so the grammar may be alittle off lol)
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Decavol converts to Nadrolone via a 2-step conversion process. Nandrolone itself can be pretty suppressive for a lot of folks out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by standon View Post
    I have nolva.. I have a solid pct in hand for sure... and to the post above that's what I thought real deca is the basically the most surpressive steroid but is great for weight gain..

    But ya ima do both bottle 1 ad 4 ad 2 of each
    Aromx vida test, free test pct with alittle formestane on cycle and maybe low dose nolva.. The toxicity of nolva is very real so I try to not over do it IMO... I'll deff review the products and keep pretty close track of weight gain and over all strength
    (I'm on my phone so the grammar may be alittle off lol)
    I do know Deca is highly suppresive , throwing you in shutdown as fast as week one on test+deca cycles as usual, but I thought (and think I understood) that from the 2 step conversion Decavol presents , it would be much more mild in the aspect of being as hard as the original 19nor nandrolone counterpart. Besides I have read peoples logs from AMS that included decavol and got away without the serm , though that is indeed against my beliefs too haha always have clomid close at hand ;D!...But good to know more about Decavol :3
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I do know Deca is highly suppresive , throwing you in shutdown as fast as week one on test+deca cycles as usual, but I thought (and think I understood) that from the 2 step conversion Decavol presents , it would be much more mild in the aspect of being as hard as the original 19nor nandrolone counterpart. Besides I have read peoples logs from AMS that included decavol and got away without the serm , though that is indeed against my beliefs too haha always have clomid close at hand ;D!...But good to know more about Decavol :3
    People do get away without SERMs to include myself, but the potential for shut down is greater and to a greater degree then our other products.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  11. Banned
    standon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    People do get away without SERMs to include myself, but the potential for shut down is greater and to a greater degree then our other products.
    This was my point lol thank you if I can gain anywhere from 5 to 8 safe pounds the extra 3 or 4 isn't worth It to me to be completely shutdown and use a serm full blown... Plus I've heard of deca dick and I'm okay with that even though I heard people get hugee off decavol like just blown up lol owell risk reward ratio with these things lol
  12. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by standon

    This was my point lol thank you if I can gain anywhere from 5 to 8 safe pounds the extra 3 or 4 isn't worth It to me to be completely shutdown and use a serm full blown... Plus I've heard of deca dick and I'm okay with that even though I heard people get hugee off decavol like just blown up lol owell risk reward ratio with these things lol
    In all fairness running 4ad as a test base with it should minimize or present any libido drops. You'll be good though. I think you will like the 1ad, 4ad run. Just FYI be sure to space the 1ad and 4 ad dosing from each other. Example don't take them together, but rather an hour apart at least. My personal preference is to alternate them every 4 hrs.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  13. Banned
    standon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    0

    Whoops already started and been doing them like 45 min apart I'll do 4 hour intervals but I might end up doing 3 each day so how would I dose that lmao
  14. Banned
    standon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    0

    Why does the dosing matter if though just curious ha?
  15. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by standon
    Why does the dosing matter if though just curious ha?
    Both 1ad and 4ad use the same enzymes to convert to their anabolic hormones. 1ad is the more powerful one and the one you want to target the most. So dosing them apart will help prevent the 4ad from stealing some of 1ad's thunder so to speak.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  16. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Also the reason I like to dose spread out like that is because it helps keep even levels of hormones in your body all day preventing high peaks and low troughs.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  17. Banned
    standon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    0

    Oh yea that makes great sense actually that's fine I'll just start super early
    Because I heard dosing Later
    At night causes more shutdown could be bro science though lol! Thanks though
  18. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by standon
    Oh yea that makes great sense actually that's fine I'll just start super early
    Because I heard dosing Later
    At night causes more shutdown could be bro science though lol! Thanks though
    I'm not sure dosing late at night will cause more shut down. In fact ideally you would be dosing 24/7 lol. If you dose at 8am then alternate every 4 hrs you dose each twice throughout the day with your last at 8pm. Not too late IMO. you could start with the 1ad which would make the 4ad your last dose. 4ad will probably be easier on getting to sleep if you are prone to being affected that way.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in