Mass Drops + 4-AD dosage
- 05-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by dallasboy22ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
- 05-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Also, do most users experience just partial shedding, or have some reported becoming full-blown bald? At this point, my hair is still growing normally and I'm getting haircuts every few months as I always have, but I wasn't sure if this could spur full-on, irreversible balding that won't cease until my head is hair-free.
I know it sounds like a ridiculous concern, but I have really thick and shiny hair that gets a lot of compliments from the wimminz, and I'm also "only" 24, so I'd like to enjoy maybe another decade of getting that kind of attention.
- 05-06-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm 38, and have good hair. Not as thick as being a younger cat, but mature hairline and the last few years my temples are thinning a bit. That runs in the family and basically I'll have the Jack Nicholson look when I get much older. But, the potential shedding with 1-Andro is a concern as I read more about it. Anyways, I bot 2 hormone kits and was/is planning on an 8 week run stacked with Kantadrol this summer. Still deciding on what to do. Since 1-Andro is 1-testosterone, it can do damage to the hairline.
05-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Hypothetically would stacking this with a progesterone like trenazone help mitigate the hair loss side effects? I would stack 1-ad and tranazone in a second but this is practically my first ph and I think I might just save that for round 2.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitbullforte in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:06 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 172Last Post: 03-23-2013, 12:06 PM
- By schroedes in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2012, 01:28 PM
- By rockhopper in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 03-06-2012, 05:37 PM
- By schroedes in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2012, 01:58 PM