Mass Drops + 4-AD dosage

R

rockhopper

Awards
Looking to run a short 4 week cycle, I have 1 bottle of Mass Drops, 1 bottle of 4-AD and 1 bottle of P-Stanz.

Can some recommend an effective dosage for all 3? I though of just running what it says on the bottle. I'm 5'11" 190lbs

Both Mass and 4-AD say to dose once every 8 hour, can anyone tellme if I should take this right before I workout? I workout around 7:30 8pm at night and wake up in the morning around 6ish am.

T

tattoopierced1

I'd take the Mass/4AD in the morning and then again around 6ish in the evening. Not familiar with PStanz.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I was taking the mass/4d before my 530am workout..then 8hours later...

R

rockhopper

Awards
So the half-live is every 8 hours? I've also seen 12 hours somewhere, but reading both bottles, it says every 8 hours.

R

rockhopper

Awards
Ok, So your 2nd dosage is at 1:30 and you are good until 5:30am the next morning? How much time did you allow before your workout prior to taking the dosage? Past cycle I used to take it every day, same is true with mass/4d I'm assuming

I was taking the mass/4d before my 530am workout..then 8hours later...

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
i liked a dose of drops before my workout, i would up the dosage a lil bit too

R

rockhopper

Awards
Thanks guys, I guess since I need to space it every 8 hours... I'll take the first dose at or around 10:30/11am and the 2nd around 6:30/7pm (20-30 minutes prior to my workout).Seems like there is a short half-life on the dosing...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I guess since I need to space it every 8 hours... I'll take the first dose at or around 10:30/11am and the 2nd around 6:30/7pm (20-30 minutes prior to my workout).Seems like there is a short half-life on the dosing...
With the mass drops and 4-ad I would alternate your dosing. Mass drops then 4-6hrs later 4ad, then 4-6hrs later mass drops, then repeat again.

Example:
8am mass drops
12pm 4ad
4pm mass drops
8pm 4ad

Then dose what was it, pstanz? As their directions suggest.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can flip them around if you want to try and line up the mass drop dosing to be around your workout. Also, you can start dosing first thing in the am also. My times were just suggestions and is why I say 4-6 hrs... Cause schedules vary for different people.

R

rockhopper

Awards
With the mass drops and 4-ad I would alternate your dosing. Mass drops then 4-6hrs later 4ad, then 4-6hrs later mass drops, then repeat again.

Example:
8am mass drops
12pm 4ad
4pm mass drops
8pm 4ad

Then dose what was it, pstanz? As their directions suggest.
This sounds good, I'll gauge it every 4-6hr, rotating between both. It's 10:40 here and I might as well start the cycle on Monday, may not be the best to start it today.

I have 1 bottle of CEL P-Stanz, going to run 3 caps (50mg caps). It only says to take 1-2 caps 3 times per day, space it out. Going to take 1 in the am , 1 in the afternoon and 1 pre-workout.

This is going to be an interesting cycle. I just hope it not to dry, need to take plenty of fish oil in and joint support. I'm going to run DHEA if need to combat lethargy. I have a slight case of gyno, so I need to keep that from flaring.

R

rockhopper

Awards
You can flip them around if you want to try and line up the mass drop dosing to be around your workout. Also, you can start dosing first thing in the am also. My times were just suggestions and is why I say 4-6 hrs... Cause schedules vary for different people.
I like to dose the mass preworkout, but from what I read the 4AD give you some aggression and may work for me for the workout.

R

rockhopper

Awards
I'd take the Mass/4AD in the morning and then again around 6ish in the evening. Not familiar with PStanz.
Cel P-Stanz is:
[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol – 50 mg

R

rockhopper

Awards
Forgot to ask... How much time should I give it before I workout, or does it matter?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds good, I'll gauge it every 4-6hr, rotating between both. It's 10:40 here and I might as well start the cycle on Monday, may not be the best to start it today.

I have 1 bottle of CEL P-Stanz, going to run 3 caps (50mg caps). It only says to take 1-2 caps 3 times per day, space it out. Going to take 1 in the am , 1 in the afternoon and 1 pre-workout.

This is going to be an interesting cycle. I just hope it not to dry, need to take plenty of fish oil in and joint support. I'm going to run DHEA if need to combat lethargy. I have a slight case of gyno, so I need to keep that from flaring.
The 4ad is your dhea.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to ask... How much time should I give it before I workout, or does it matter?
Doesn't really matter too much. With the dosing schedule I laid out you will have steady levels of hormones running all day. Maybe about 30 min. though to give time to digest. Or an hour or so prior if you experiment a peak in blood pressure. Or right after your workout. All would be good.

R

rockhopper

Awards
Doesn't really matter too much. With the dosing schedule I laid out you will have steady levels of hormones running all day. Maybe about 30 min. though to give time to digest. Or an hour or so prior if you experiment a peak in blood pressure. Or right after your workout. All would be good.
Sounds good. I only have 1 bottle of Mass and 1 of 4-AD so I need to space it out 8 hours, but man this stuff is great, mostly the 4-AD man the rush I felt from it! Thanks again for your help!

S

standon

Banned
Awards
pstanz is unmethylated winny, dose it all preworkout and pm me with results I am running basically the 1-ad maybe 2 bottles of 4 ad and pstanz as well, are you running a serm I might do aromx formestane freetest pct

R

rockhopper

Awards
pstanz is unmethylated winny, dose it all preworkout and pm me with results I am running basically the 1-ad maybe 2 bottles of 4 ad and pstanz as well, are you running a serm I might do aromx formestane freetest pct
I dosed 150mg prior to my workout yesterday and it was great, I used to spread it out throughout the day. I'm on my 3 week of the cycle and im up around 7lbs, I was hoping for more, not sure about the claims on the description, if I was running SD or a Stack with SD, I can see getting close to the weight... I should have bought 2 bottles of 4-AD, but im ok with it for now. I have clomid Armidex and Letro on hand, but I thikn Im going to pass on the PCT since I'm taking HCG (HRT or TRT). Best of luck with your cycle.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Good results

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally speaking, is it really necessary/beneficial to stack Mass Drops with 4-AD? Or is Mass Drops the product responsible for the majority of gains, while 4-AD is taken mainly to combat lethargy?

BTW, rockhopper -- did you notice much in the way of lethargy? I am considering running Mass Drops but won't worry about the 4-AD if it won't make much of a difference in terms of gains or lethargy.

R

rockhopper

Awards
Generally speaking, is it really necessary/beneficial to stack Mass Drops with 4-AD? Or is Mass Drops the product responsible for the majority of gains, while 4-AD is taken mainly to combat lethargy?

BTW, rockhopper -- did you notice much in the way of lethargy? I am considering running Mass Drops but won't worry about the 4-AD if it won't make much of a difference in terms of gains or lethargy.

I've been taking 4-AD with the Mass Drops and notice that it helps alot with lethargy, I do get small periods sometimes, but I just increase my carbs a it helps. 4-AD yields me extra strength and energizes my workout. It was a big plus to add, I shuld have bought 2 bottles instead of one, but it seems like its doing the trick.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 4-AD with the Mass Drops and notice that it helps alot with lethargy, I do get small periods sometimes, but I just increase my carbs a it helps. 4-AD yields me extra strength and energizes my workout. It was a big plus to add, I shuld have bought 2 bottles instead of one, but it seems like its doing the trick.
Thanks. Did you notice anything in the way of hairloss? MPB runs in my family, so I'm definitely wary of that occurring while taking anything hormonal.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Thanks. Did you notice anything in the way of hairloss? MPB runs in my family, so I'm definitely wary of that occurring while taking anything hormonal.
i had some shedding on the drops towards the end, lasted a couple weeks

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Once cycle has stop ..all goes back to norm during your pct

R

rockhopper

Awards
No, not that I noticed. Never had a problem in the past using DHT containing hormones

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i had some shedding on the drops towards the end, lasted a couple weeks
Just out of curiosity, how much did you gain while you were taking Mass Drops? Were you taking it with anything else?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for answer from rep's and experienced users.
That is a hard one to answer. Since everyone is different. For some they have reverted their hair loss simply by stopping the cycle, some just have it slow back down, some just pulled the plug out of the dam, while others like me never have any shedding. Its a matter of genetics and we can't tell you your genetic make up.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a hard one to answer. Since everyone is different. For some they have reverted their hair loss simply by stopping the cycle, some just have it slow back down, some just pulled the plug out of the dam, while others like me never have any shedding. Its a matter of genetics and we can't tell you your genetic make up.
My dad lost his hair (MPB) starting in his late thirties/early forties, his dad lost his hair (MPB) at some point, my mom's dad was completely bald at some point during his forties (MPB)... obviously, it is going to hit me at some point. Since Mass Drops will most likely make my hair fall out since MPB is a genetic inevitability for me, does that make it more likely that whatever hair does fall out won't re-grow after the cycle is finished? Or does it ALWAYS grow back for everyone who happens to lose their hair while taking it?

Also, do most users experience just partial shedding, or have some reported becoming full-blown bald? At this point, my hair is still growing normally and I'm getting haircuts every few months as I always have, but I wasn't sure if this could spur full-on, irreversible balding that won't cease until my head is hair-free.

I know it sounds like a ridiculous concern, but I have really thick and shiny hair that gets a lot of compliments from the wimminz, and I'm also "only" 24, so I'd like to enjoy maybe another decade of getting that kind of attention. :)

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I'm 38, and have good hair. Not as thick as being a younger cat, but mature hairline and the last few years my temples are thinning a bit. That runs in the family and basically I'll have the Jack Nicholson look when I get much older. But, the potential shedding with 1-Andro is a concern as I read more about it. Anyways, I bot 2 hormone kits and was/is planning on an 8 week run stacked with Kantadrol this summer. Still deciding on what to do. Since 1-Andro is 1-testosterone, it can do damage to the hairline.

F

FubarFit

Awards
Hypothetically would stacking this with a progesterone like trenazone help mitigate the hair loss side effects? I would stack 1-ad and tranazone in a second but this is practically my first ph and I think I might just save that for round 2.