Mass Drops + 4-AD dosage

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22

Bump for answer from rep's and experienced users.
    That is a hard one to answer. Since everyone is different. For some they have reverted their hair loss simply by stopping the cycle, some just have it slow back down, some just pulled the plug out of the dam, while others like me never have any shedding. Its a matter of genetics and we can't tell you your genetic make up.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    That is a hard one to answer. Since everyone is different. For some they have reverted their hair loss simply by stopping the cycle, some just have it slow back down, some just pulled the plug out of the dam, while others like me never have any shedding. Its a matter of genetics and we can't tell you your genetic make up.
    My dad lost his hair (MPB) starting in his late thirties/early forties, his dad lost his hair (MPB) at some point, my mom's dad was completely bald at some point during his forties (MPB)... obviously, it is going to hit me at some point. Since Mass Drops will most likely make my hair fall out since MPB is a genetic inevitability for me, does that make it more likely that whatever hair does fall out won't re-grow after the cycle is finished? Or does it ALWAYS grow back for everyone who happens to lose their hair while taking it?

Also, do most users experience just partial shedding, or have some reported becoming full-blown bald? At this point, my hair is still growing normally and I'm getting haircuts every few months as I always have, but I wasn't sure if this could spur full-on, irreversible balding that won't cease until my head is hair-free.

I know it sounds like a ridiculous concern, but I have really thick and shiny hair that gets a lot of compliments from the wimminz, and I'm also "only" 24, so I'd like to enjoy maybe another decade of getting that kind of attention.
    •   

3. I'm 38, and have good hair. Not as thick as being a younger cat, but mature hairline and the last few years my temples are thinning a bit. That runs in the family and basically I'll have the Jack Nicholson look when I get much older. But, the potential shedding with 1-Andro is a concern as I read more about it. Anyways, I bot 2 hormone kits and was/is planning on an 8 week run stacked with Kantadrol this summer. Still deciding on what to do. Since 1-Andro is 1-testosterone, it can do damage to the hairline.

4. Hypothetically would stacking this with a progesterone like trenazone help mitigate the hair loss side effects? I would stack 1-ad and tranazone in a second but this is practically my first ph and I think I might just save that for round 2.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6week cycle: AMS Mass Drops + AMS 4-AD RD
    By pitbullforte in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:06 PM