another ****in pct question

  1. another ****in pct question


    what up dudes, bout to start pct in a couple days here, 8 week cycle of 1 and 4-ad rde and mass drops, since these are milder ph's i only have torem and titanium xl and some 6-bromo plus all the other basic supps. i dont think i feel too shut down, pecker is a little limp but wayta guys think, 4 weeks of pct? maybe 3? thanks fellas
    T2


  2. At least four. We believe 1-androsterone may actually have a fairly long half life.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       


  3. think i could keep the cycle going another 2 weeks? still have half a bottle of mass drops and 4-ad
    T2

  4. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    think i could keep the cycle going another 2 weeks? still have half a bottle of mass drops and 4-ad
    I guess you are not worried about hair shedding anymore? Lol

    Can it be done, sure, probably. Am I inclined to recommend it? Not really. 10 wks is a pretty long time to have exogenous hormones on board.

    I also second the full 4 wks of pct, unless you have blood work done that tells you otherwise.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  5. ya i suppose, i was thinkin fuk the hair for the time being, wana keep makin gains! i got plenty of torem so i should be fine. next cycle i have epi, dermacrine and i still got half this bottle of mass drops lookin at me. plannin it for summer. throwin in the drops be too much ya think??
    T2
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    ya i suppose, i was thinkin fuk the hair for the time being, wana keep makin gains! i got plenty of torem so i should be fine. next cycle i have epi, dermacrine and i still got half this bottle of mass drops lookin at me. plannin it for summer. throwin in the drops be too much ya think??
    GO BIG
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  7. drops and derm could be a good test base for a epi cycle im thinkin, looking for nice lean gains .
    T2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    drops and derm could be a good test base for a epi cycle im thinkin, looking for nice lean gains .
    lean mean mofo machine
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:08 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
  5. STUPID question but bear with me srs question
    By Chico222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Log in
Log in