joint fixx ??

  1. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    817
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

    joint fixx ??


    so I just got my order of joint fixx in and I noticed there is no label for recommended time of consumption???

    when would be the best time to take it??

  2. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,253
    Rep Power
    719847
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    so I just got my order of joint fixx in and I noticed there is no label for recommended time of consumption???

    when would be the best time to take it??
    At your convenience.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  3. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    817
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    At your convenience.
    I kind of gathered that from there being no specific time of consumption but I was wondering when it would be most advantageous...I do powerlifting in the mornings and agility drills mid afternoon so idk when would be better
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,253
    Rep Power
    719847
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    I kind of gathered that from there being no specific time of consumption but I was wondering when it would be most advantageous...I do powerlifting in the mornings and agility drills mid afternoon so idk when would be better
    I would just take them first thing in the morning. You can change it around and see what you thinks helps the most. Do you have a particular time of the day that you notice more joint issues?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  5. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    817
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    I would just take them first thing in the morning. You can change it around and see what you thinks helps the most. Do you have a particular time of the day that you notice more joint issues?
    normally right after and sometimes in the middle of my powerlifting workouts and it carries thought the rest of the day up till bed
  6. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,253
    Rep Power
    719847
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    normally right after and sometimes in the middle of my powerlifting workouts and it carries thought the rest of the day up till bed
    Then I would say in the morning would probably be best for you.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  7. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    817
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    Then I would say in the morning would probably be best for you.
    good idea...after workouts you think? because I already take erase pro as an AI when I wake up then an hour later I take a stim pre workout for powerlifting....you think the other sups would upset joint fixx
  8. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,253
    Rep Power
    719847
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    good idea...after workouts you think? because I already take erase pro as an AI when I wake up then an hour later I take a stim pre workout for powerlifting....you think the other sups would upset joint fixx

    As far as I know there should not be any interference with other supps. I would think taking it in the am and having it onboard and working before you add stress to the joints would be best. Sort of how I take an NSAID before I go to the dentist rather than waiting till afterwards when my mouth is already hurting.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  9. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    817
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    As far as I know there should not be any interference with other supps. I would think taking it in the am and having it onboard and working before you add stress to the joints would be best. Sort of how I take an NSAID before I go to the dentist rather than waiting till afterwards when my mouth is already hurting.
    hmm, you sol me on your example lol...good advice my friend, good advice well taken
  10. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    817
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    As far as I know there should not be any interference with other supps. I would think taking it in the am and having it onboard and working before you add stress to the joints would be best. Sort of how I take an NSAID before I go to the dentist rather than waiting till afterwards when my mouth is already hurting.
    hmm, you sold me on your example lol...good advice my friend, good advice well taken
  11. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10699
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    0.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Then I would say in the morning would probably be best for you.
    Morning are best indeed gang
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  12. New Member
    andy148lbs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.2%

    joint fixx works quick im 4 days in and my outside tennis elbow pain is finally going away after trying glucosamine and chondroitin,super cissus rx (ran two bottles of this)did nothing for my pain....good going AMS.
  13. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10699
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    0.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs
    joint fixx works quick im 4 days in and my outside tennis elbow pain is finally going away after trying glucosamine and chondroitin,super cissus rx (ran two bottles of this)did nothing for my pain....good going AMS.
    Thanks for feedback
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  14. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,253
    Rep Power
    719847
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Awesome to hear man.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  15. Advanced Member
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    735
    Rep Power
    18163
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    3.78%

    This stuff helped me a lot. I had outside elbow pain known as golfers elbow. Joint fixx made it disappear I was having to take 800 mg of ibuprofen not anymore. This is a staple for me now.
  16. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,253
    Rep Power
    719847
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    This stuff helped me a lot. I had outside elbow pain known as golfers elbow. Joint fixx made it disappear I was having to take 800 mg of ibuprofen not anymore. This is a staple for me now.
    Glad to hear man, thanks for the feedback.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  17. New Member
    arsenal1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    15.57%

    Can't wait to try it
  18. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10699
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    0.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal1980 View Post
    Can't wait to try it
    looking forward to your reviews
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pleasantly surprised so far from Joint Fixx
    By EasyEJL in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 08:24 AM
  2. AMS Joint Fixx
    By TheBGRigatoni in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 12:09 AM
  3. Joint Fixx - 50% off Introduction Sale!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 06:53 PM
  4. Joint Fixx - Limited Time $14.97 a Bottle!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 08:19 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in