Broken tabs - AnabolicMinds.com

Broken tabs

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.

Broken tabs

He other thread got dumped while I was responding. As I'm a consumer, I'd like to know stuff like that before I make an educated decision.

I got the pro anabolic kit plus 1-andro from illpumpyouup. Ordered this weekend, arrived today.

The 1-andro, which is packaged separately, seems fine, but the 4ad has a bunch of broken tabs at the bottom as does the Arom-X, but the Decavol is full of powder at the bottom...can't tell the condition of the tabs at the bottom.

I was excited about them being in the bottles as the old aluminum punch things were terrible, but the tabs falling apart in the bottle might be an issue. The cycle is short enough as it is, 4-5 broken RDs make a difference.

I didn't order directly from AMS nor am I mad or calling them out about it, but b/c this is a forum, it should be brought to the attention of potential buyers.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

i just got the new 1 ad and 4 andro about a week ago, ive only seen maybe one or two pills at the bottom of each bottle that might be broke in half
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.

I'm not terribly concerned about broken tabs, but I was planning on taking the bottles with me in my gym bag. I'm worried they'll break up more if the bottles aren't handled gently.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I tried the liquid version of this and saw minimal to no results. My diet may have needed to be tuned in better but I think I should have saw some strength gains. I was living with my parents then so I deff was eating alot lol
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by forcefan27 View Post
    He other thread got dumped while I was responding. As I'm a consumer, I'd like to know stuff like that before I make an educated decision.

I got the pro anabolic kit plus 1-andro from illpumpyouup. Ordered this weekend, arrived today.

The 1-andro, which is packaged separately, seems fine, but the 4ad has a bunch of broken tabs at the bottom as does the Arom-X, but the Decavol is full of powder at the bottom...can't tell the condition of the tabs at the bottom.

I was excited about them being in the bottles as the old aluminum punch things were terrible, but the tabs falling apart in the bottle might be an issue. The cycle is short enough as it is, 4-5 broken RDs make a difference.

I didn't order directly from AMS nor am I mad or calling them out about it, but b/c this is a forum, it should be brought to the attention of potential buyers.
    Bro..send an email to our customer service
    http://www.advancedmusclescience.com/contact-us/

We will do everything to help fix this issues..where not sure if its a shipping problem going on.. but we open up at least half dozen of these kits and bottles and are looking good on our end..but we have notify our manufacturer of current problem at hand..as u know we care about our customer service..just bare with us to respond within 24hrs.
    Thanks
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The new tabs are softer to allow for better absorption, but as you noticed its going to cause some to break up. They dissolve about four times faster than the old versions.

They are more fragile. But you can still use the powder in the bottom if a few break up. Just place the powder under your tongue and let it dissolve.

That's one of the reasons we have so much cotton in each bottle.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 07:09 PM
  2. M1T AND BULk TABS.brother of MASS TABS CYCLE?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 12:33 PM
  3. Meso Labs 10mg tabs OR the AMT 5mg tabs?
    By Campeon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 10:35 PM