"Monster" AMS Stack... how to dosing it?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Suppose you have 1 bottle of Decavol, 1-AD and 1-Alpha, and 2 bottles of 4-AD, and you want run a cycle of 6 weeks with that products, how do you dosing it?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Suppose you have 1 bottle of Decavol, 1-AD and 1-Alpha, and 2 bottles of 4-AD, and you want run a cycle of 6 weeks with that products, how do you dosing it?
Well this 1 bottle of Dec and Alpha Mass will be 4 week cycle if you run 3/3 dosing.. I ran two bottle of AM 6week cycle...but i started off with 3/3 dosing for 3 weeks..then went 3/3/3 dosing on week 4...then 4/4/4 dosing on weeks 5-6.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Which PH kicks faster?

Well this 1 bottle of Dec and Alpha Mass will be 4 week cycle if you run 3/3 dosing.. I ran two bottle of AM 6week cycle...but i started off with 3/3 dosing for 3 weeks..then went 3/3/3 dosing on week 4...then 4/4/4 dosing on weeks 5-6.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He doesn't have Alpha Mass though. He has 1-Alpha.

Which PH kicks faster?
Any combo of the 1-ad, deca, or 4-ad... with the 1-ad/deca prolly being the ones that kick in the soonest for me. I have not personally ran 1-Alpha yet, but it is a bit milder I believe. I am going to hit up Royd as I bet he would have the best recommendation for you.

Going off of the amount of each that you have I think that I might start with the 1-ad & Deca, then a wk or two in add the 4-ad. When the 1-ad runs out simply insert the 1-alpha in its place as it is simply a different isomer. This should get you through 6 weeks. I am assuming of course that you want to use up the supply you have and not wanting to purchase more for this cycle.

1-ad wk 1-4
deca wk 1-4
1-alpha wk 5-6 (possibly dose 1-alpha a little higher than the 1-ad)
4-ad wk 3-6

Or you can switch the 4-ad and deca around. Deca leans you out and gives hard mass, which actually may be good for the end. Though I think it gives strength quicker than 4-ad.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
He doesn't have Alpha Mass though. He has 1-Alpha.

Any combo of the 1-ad, deca, or 4-ad... with the 1-ad/deca prolly being the ones that kick in the soonest for me. I have not personally ran 1-Alpha yet, but it is a bit milder I believe. I am going to hit up Royd as I bet he would have the best recommendation for you.

Going off of the amount of each that you have I think that I might start with the 1-ad & Deca, then a wk or two in add the 4-ad. When the 1-ad runs out simply insert the 1-alpha in its place as it is simply a different isomer. This should get you through 6 weeks. I am assuming of course that you want to use up the supply you have and not wanting to purchase more for this cycle.

1-ad wk 1-4
deca wk 1-4
1-alpha wk 5-6 (possibly dose 1-alpha a little higher than the 1-ad)
4-ad wk 3-6

Or you can switch the 4-ad and deca around. Deca leans you out and gives hard mass, which actually may be good for the end. Though I think it gives strength quicker than 4-ad.
But, I've read 1-AD is a ph to 1-Test, and 1-Alpha is a ph to DHT, So they are way different, not simply "a differente isomer", isn't it?

Please, correct me if i'm wrong!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But, I've read 1-AD is a ph to 1-Test, and 1-Alpha is a ph to DHT, So they are way different, not simply "a differente isomer", isn't it?

Please, correct me if i'm wrong!
They are actually different, and yes you are correct. I'm not sure running 1-Alpha and 1-Androsterone at the same time will be great for the hairline if that is a concern for you. Just pick one, with 1-Androsterone most likely being a bit easier in that regard, but at the same time the 1-Alpha may be better for libido. So pick your side. 1-Androsterone will result in better lean mass gains than 1-Alpha as well.

Decavol + 1-Androsterone all 6 weeks
4-AD weeks 2-7

^Would be a nice cycle.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stand corrected, thanks for pointing that out.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
They are actually different, and yes you are correct. I'm not sure running 1-Alpha and 1-Androsterone at the same time will be great for the hairline if that is a concern for you. Just pick one, with 1-Androsterone most likely being a bit easier in that regard, but at the same time the 1-Alpha may be better for libido. So pick your side. 1-Androsterone will result in better lean mass gains than 1-Alpha as well.

Decavol + 1-Androsterone all 6 weeks
4-AD weeks 2-7

^Would be a nice cycle.
OK, thanks!

Hairloss is not a concert for me now, i've stopped hairloss with finasteride + minoxidil. I've tried SD, Tren, 1-T,... with that "stack" (finasteride+minox), and i haven't noticed hairloss!!!

I believe i've win that war, xDD!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, thanks!

Hairloss is not a concert for me now, i've stopped hairloss with finasteride + minoxidil. I've tried SD, Tren, 1-T,... with that "stack" (finasteride+minox), and i haven't noticed hairloss!!!

I believe i've win that war, xDD!
Nice job, I'm jelly. Some things in minox make my seboratic dermatitis flare up which accelerates my hairloss, egh.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the problem with that stack is that all that phs (1AD, Decavol, 1-Alpha, 4AD) "compete" for the same AR

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know the RBA with the AR of this PHs?
Well for decavol, it would be about 20 (for nandrolone). I could find the precursors as well if you would like that?
4-AD to test is obviously 1:1.
I have 1-Test here somewhere...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Re: 1-test

Binding of a steroid hormone to its receptor is animportant step initiating its action. An important issue,
developing newsteroids, is the specificity and preference
of binding to a receptor. Unspecific binding can result
in undesirable side effects and is therefore an exclusion
criterion for a pharmacological use. Therefore, we have
determined the specific binding affinity of 1-Testo to the
AR, PR, MR and GR in correlation to a respective high
specific ligand (R1881, progesterone, aldosterone and
dexamethasone). Our results demonstrate that 1-Testo
binds highly specific to the androgen receptor (Fig. 2).
Binding affinity to all other steroid hormone receptors
investigated is low.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to run an alpha mass decavol stack :D I will 1 of each to start with I may play with the dosing 9 caps of alpha mass sounds fun with an extra 2 caps of deca a day.

I give it a go normal dosing the first couple weeks then I Kay switch it up depending on how things are going.

Have fun with the products AMS makes some solid stuff.