Decavol Cycle Questions - AnabolicMinds.com

Decavol Cycle Questions

  1. New Member
    rs_pwner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Decavol Cycle Questions


    I only would like to use Decavol as a ph in a cycle, and I had a few questions to the representatives/other members about it.

    First question:
    Will this have a gyno effect? I don't want man boobs bruh... I know everyone is different, but has anyone reported it?

    Second Question:
    According the the Decavol Thread, Decavol doesn't convert to testosterone but instead Nandrolone which is supposed to be better, so let me get this straight, Nandrolone won't convert to anything testosterone might, correct?

    Third Question:
    Will this cause puffy nipples? anyone can answer.

    Fourth Question:
    Decavol promotes hard muscles. Will Arom-X be able to keep my muscles hard after the cycle? I'm low dosing a 6 weeker so it's not completely amping me up with the hormones, but instead keeping a slightly elevated cycle run.


    I plan on stacking this with basically protein, weight gainer, pump fixx, cla, vapor-xt, body mortar, and also arom-x for pct(low dosage as well).

  2. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,240
    Rep Power
    624371

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rs_pwner View Post
    I only would like to use Decavol as a ph in a cycle, and I had a few questions to the representatives/other members about it.

    First question:
    Will this have a gyno effect? I don't want man boobs bruh... I know everyone is different, but has anyone reported it?

    Second Question:
    According the the Decavol Thread, Decavol doesn't convert to testosterone but instead Nandrolone which is supposed to be better, so let me get this straight, Nandrolone won't convert to anything testosterone might, correct?

    Third Question:
    Will this cause puffy nipples? anyone can answer.

    Fourth Question:
    Decavol promotes hard muscles. Will Arom-X be able to keep my muscles hard after the cycle? I'm low dosing a 6 weeker so it's not completely amping me up with the hormones, but instead keeping a slightly elevated cycle run.


    I plan on stacking this with basically protein, weight gainer, pump fixx, cla, vapor-xt, body mortar, and also arom-x for pct(low dosage as well).
    In all these years I cannot recall one report of legitimate gyno from decavol.

    Your second assumption is correct as well. Rather than estrogen it converts to norestrogens, which are less potent. Same with DHT (nor-dht).

    It may cause puffy nipples but it will be to a lesser degree than something like testosterone.

    Arom-X is awesome. You may want to look into a serm as well as Decavol > 19nor-androstenedione/diol > Nor-testosterone are very suppressive.

    What exactly is your goal? To harden up and burn fat or get bigger? Just asking as you are stacking an fat burner plus a weight gainer, which is a bit odd.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  3. New Member
    rs_pwner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    All in one. lol I want to gain minimum muscle, make it hard, and lose fat at the same time. Not looking to gain a ton of muscle weight, but more into loosing some fat at the same time. Now, norestrogens is like a less bad version of estrogen? Or is it like the same stuff? I guess I would say i don't really need decavol, however I would like to try it since it's not t


    Vapor-XT to get rid of excess fat the weight gainer will give me, and decavol to make the gainers gains, hard. this way I don't have to have a fatloss cycle :P and can rather get-r-done at once. I'm taking vapor-xt already anyways, so i figure just keeping it going into the muscle building cycles a good idea.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    darkstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Arom-X is awesome. You may want to look into a serm as well as Decavol > 19nor-androstenedione/diol > Nor-testosterone are very suppressive.
    Bumping old thread but I've been thinking to add decavol into my coming cycle. Does that mean I'll need serm with it if I'm running only week cycle or should OTC PTC be enough ?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,240
    Rep Power
    624371

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darkstr View Post
    Bumping old thread but I've been thinking to add decavol into my coming cycle. Does that mean I'll need serm with it if I'm running only week cycle or should OTC PTC be enough ?
    It's probably best to stick with a serm when taking this compound. It can be quietly suppressive.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  6. New Member
    darkstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It's probably best to stick with a serm when taking this compound. It can be quietly suppressive.
    Thanks, your answer couldn't have come at better time! I was just going to order stuff. Since I don't feel comfortable to order research chems I guess I'll drop out decavol from my shopping cart.

    Jst out of curiosity when ams markets their kit with this product their only ptc is Arom X... This doesn't make any sense if it can suppress you as bad as you'll need serm -_-

    Anyway I asked question about the PTC in AMS subforum and their representative said I could add decavol to my cycle even I've posted what my ptc included LG's FormX and DS ActiveX.

    Now I'm just confused because on the other hand I would like to add it to my cycle but on the other hand I wouldn't like to take too big risks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hormone Regulation Kit 8 Week Cycle (w/Decavol)
    By AnabolicJames in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 04:24 AM
  2. 1-AD/4-AD/Decavol 9 week cycle
    By grippo in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:10 AM
  3. Decavol
    By R1balla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 04:07 PM
  4. FIRST CYCLE - decavol
    By buster0371 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 10:22 PM
  5. Havoc/Decavol cycle
    By MSUBBall34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 06:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in