Hormone Regulation Kit
- 06-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Hormone Regulation Kit
I am currently stacking 1-Androsterone RD and 4-AD RD. I chose this as my first ph because:
1. I have a hard time swallowing pills and liked the idea of the RD's.
2. This is my first ph and from what I understand, this is considered to me fairly mild compared to others.
After about 10 days of use, my strength has gone up and I am starting to notice changes in my body...I am using this for more of a body recomp than anything else.
My question is: Is AROM-X enough for a PCT for these product. I was thinking about adding T-911 along with it at the end of the month long cycle. Again, I like T-911 b/c of my hard time swallowing large pills. Just wondering of this is a good idea/necessary.
I appreciate the feedback!
- 06-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Arom-X is enough PCT for any of AMS's products. You could add in the T-911 if you wanted.ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
- 06-11-2011, 11:47 AM
I'm a few days ahead of you on the same cycle. Awesome stuff, isn't it.
06-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Ok AMS, I am on day 17 of the kit and have seen some good gains. Strength is up, muscles seemed harder and I appear to have lost some body fat. But I have encountered an issue:
Maybe it was stupid to think this was an ok idea, but I put the entire cycle of the 1-Androsterone RDs and 4-AD RDs (still in the plastic with foil back) all into one large freezer style ziplock which I carry in my gym back which stays with me pretty much all day. Long story short, the foil has seperated from the plastic on over half of the RD's and I have a mix of the two...I don't know which is which. Essentially, my cycle is over. I guess I was stupid to do this, but come on...please work on some better packaging.
06-18-2011, 12:19 AM
06-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Ok...this may seem like a crazy question, but can the use of these prohormones contribute to the development of a male yeast infection?
06-24-2011, 07:46 AM
07-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rayrayy in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 104Last Post: 04-14-2011, 09:46 AM
- By BBB in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2010, 10:57 AM
- By thompsonste in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:15 AM
- By rayrayy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:51 AM
- By kochise in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:40 PM