Cutting? - AnabolicMinds.com

Cutting?

1. New Member

Cutting?

Hey guys,

I ran a Decavol/1-Andro/4-AD stack during bulking a few months back and gained around 15lb within the 4 week cycle. I'm now looking to do a cutting cycle and was wondering if any of the above would be good during cutting?

Debating between going with the AMS products which I know work really well, or trying out Andro-Lean which I haven't had any experience with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brandon3003 View Post
    Hey guys,

I ran a Decavol/1-Andro/4-AD stack during bulking a few months back and gained around 15lb within the 4 week cycle. I'm now looking to do a cutting cycle and was wondering if any of the above would be good during cutting?

Debating between going with the AMS products which I know work really well, or trying out Andro-Lean which I haven't had any experience with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    If your diet is set up correctly it will work just as well and you may put on some muscle at the same time. Have you dieted before? How low in BF are you looking to go? Where are you at now?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. New Member

Yep, have dieted off and on with average results. I'm currently at around 20% BF (mostly in the abdominal area), but I'd like to ultimately get to around 10% eventually. If the same stack I used the other month can help me both continue to gain (or at least retain) muscle and drop my BF percentage quite a bit I'd be ecstatic.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yep, have dieted off and on with average results. I'm currently at around 20% BF (mostly in the abdominal area), but I'd like to ultimately get to around 10% eventually. If the same stack I used the other month can help me both continue to gain (or at least retain) muscle and drop my BF percentage quite a bit I'd be ecstatic.
    You should be able to get down to 12-15% bodyfat before you really even need to add in prohormones. At that point maintaining strength, motivation, etc begin to get much harder. So I'd start the diet and stay off of them until that point.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. New Member

Sounds good. Thanks for the advice
  6. New Member

Hi everyone, I am new over there on this forum and i have to ask you all the followers of this forum that my friend who has joined a gym about two-three months ago, and now he have gain a lot of weight in just three months and now he wanna cuts and tight body.Can anyone suggest me the product for this?
    Mike Tyson
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Vapor-XT works very well
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Hey guys,

What did you run for PCT? i have this same stack and looking for some info before i start
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hey guys,

I swear by Erase Pro + AT2 stack for cutting with maybe C20, or OEP. It will also help with PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Gunner View Post
    What did you run for PCT? i have this same stack and looking for some info before i start
    AROM-X RDe and DAA is what I would use for a 4 week cycle.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey guys,

15lbs in 4 weeks?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting big and then cutting
    By EagleEye in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 11:02 AM
  2. Question on Cutting. (First time cutting)
    By jjm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 11:04 PM
  3. Cutting Oil with B12
    By TheRifleman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 05:25 PM