AMS 1-AD/4-AD stack review Thus far.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

AMS 1-AD/4-AD stack review Thus far.

I chose 1-AD/4-ad for my first cycle, I really didn't know what to expect. First two weeks didn't notice much, worked out harder and longer increasing volume to maximize results. But today is day 18 of the cycle and it has recently taken full effect, better late than never. Muscles feeling harder and looking fuller, Lifts are all up and normal weight is feeling light! Increased my cal intake and since starting I've put on about 8lbs. Granted small percentage is fat, which is to b expected, but not significant at all. still have about 2 weeks left and Will give my overall opinion when it's over. But for now I can Definatley reccomend this to anyone who is interested.

props to AMS!

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice thanks for the post. How are you dosing them?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

I've been dosing as suggested, 1 tab in morning and then 1 tab 8 hours later in afternoon of each 1-AD/4-AD. I'm not a heavy dude so i figured recommended dosing would suffice for my first cycle. I took the 1-AD a few days earlier than the 4-ad, as I've read posts saying its good to extend the cycle a little bit and starting the 4-AD a little later also helps prevent lethargy..etc. So far no sides to speak of other than strength and weight gain. Like I said before took a while to kick in, but I'm feeling great and excited to see how the next 2 weeks go.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalInside View Post
    I've been dosing as suggested, 1 tab in morning and then 1 tab 8 hours later in afternoon of each 1-AD/4-AD. I'm not a heavy dude so i figured recommended dosing would suffice for my first cycle. I took the 1-AD a few days earlier than the 4-ad, as I've read posts saying its good to extend the cycle a little bit and starting the 4-AD a little later also helps prevent lethargy..etc. So far no sides to speak of other than strength and weight gain. Like I said before took a while to kick in, but I'm feeling great and excited to see how the next 2 weeks go.
    Right on, perfect. Try to space out the 1-Andro and 4-AD dosings from each other. Meaning dont take one right after the other.
    ForeRunner Labs

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

how should i space them? like half hour, hour or longer?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%

how should i space them? like half hour, hour or longer?
    Ideally you would space them evenly. But a half hour is better than one right after the other.
    ForeRunner Labs

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

I don't really understand what you mean "ideally you would space them out evenly", can you give me an example of a days dosing that you think would be more benefitial? Normally im up round 7am and go to sleep round 11.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%

I don't really understand what you mean "ideally you would space them out evenly", can you give me an example of a days dosing that you think would be more benefitial? Normally im up round 7am and go to sleep round 11.
    In that case you are up about 16 hours. 16/4 (dosing) is 4. So does 1 tab every 4 hours rotating the two. Hope that helps.
    ForeRunner Labs

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%

Going off of that you would be dosing every 4 hours alternating. Example dose 1ad, four hrs later dose 4ad, four hrs later dose 1ad, and 4 hrs later dose 1ad again. Idea is to keep levels constant all day long instead of having extreme highs and lows through out as you might if you dosed them together.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%

Oh snap, stepped away while posting and Royd beat me..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.53%

8 lbs and gaining....nice
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%

Quote Originally Posted by spartan300 View Post
    8 lbs and gaining....nice
    This thread isnt about mouthwash.
    ForeRunner Labs

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

Ohhh okay I see what you mean, thanks. I'll definately dose it that way from here on out. I'll give my final review after im through PCT.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%

Ohhh okay I see what you mean, thanks. I'll definately dose it that way from here on out. I'll give my final review after im through PCT.
    Much appreciative, and looking forward to it.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.8%

ok guys, so today is the last day on the AMS hormone regulation kit. I'm pretty pleased with the results. Lifts all went up, most significantly leg strength has increased the most. I'm up about 12lbs. Biceps have increased , a little shy of 1/2 inch mark, which have always been a stubborn standstill for me. This product help me exceed many pr's, and move up to weights I never thought would be easy. Tomorrow starts PCT ( Arom-x, Titanium, & PES Erase) . Hopin to keep the gains and get rid some of the fat that came with the extra cal consumption. I'll post again after PCT.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%

ok guys, so today is the last day on the AMS hormone regulation kit. I'm pretty pleased with the results. Lifts all went up, most significantly leg strength has increased the most. I'm up about 12lbs. Biceps have increased , a little shy of 1/2 inch mark, which have always been a stubborn standstill for me. This product help me exceed many pr's, and move up to weights I never thought would be easy. Tomorrow starts PCT ( Arom-x, Titanium, & PES Erase) . Hopin to keep the gains and get rid some of the fat that came with the extra cal consumption. I'll post again after PCT.
    12lbs and a 1/2" on the bi's... Sounds like it was a good run for you!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    In that case you are up about 16 hours. 16/4 (dosing) is 4. So does 1 tab every 4 hours rotating the two. Hope that helps.
    Glad I saw this. Luckily im only on day 4 and hopefully haven't messed this up.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Going off of that you would be dosing every 4 hours alternating. Example dose 1ad, four hrs later dose 4ad, four hrs later dose 1ad, and 4 hrs later dose 1ad again. Idea is to keep levels constant all day long instead of having extreme highs and lows through out as you might if you dosed them together.
    What if u have Deca in the mix one extra prodcuct any thoughts on stacking this way?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What if u have Deca in the mix one extra prodcuct any thoughts on stacking this way?
    Just split it up evenly over the day. You don't have to space every product apart from each other.If you do you'll be taking doses in the middle of the night as well. If you end up following the alternating schedule you quoted above you would have already done a good job at spacing the majority and will not have extreme peaks and troughs. Savvy?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Oh and couldn't quite recall if we gave ya a link to some suggested stacking charts on the AMS website or not, so here it is just incase.

http://www.advancedmusclescience.com/stacking-charts/
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The chart wasn't a big help. Uses liquid and suggest more Deca caps than what I have. I will follow the guid lines above adding in the 2nd pill with first and last does. I will also stagger the 4 ad into week 2 as was suggested....
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%

I've been using this same stack, double dose, (2ml 1-ad @ 10am and 6pm)(2ml 4-ad 2pm and 10pm) , three weeks in now and only 1lb gain,at least 300 grams protein from shakes, greek yogurt, smoked ckicken sandwhich meat, chicken breats and chicken thighs. carbs from cliff bars, yogurt, bread, sugar rich muscle tech creatine. This cycle must be for 1st - 3rd timers.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TankerBiskits View Post
    I've been using this same stack, double dose, (2ml 1-ad @ 10am and 6pm)(2ml 4-ad 2pm and 10pm) , three weeks in now and only 1lb gain,at least 300 grams protein from shakes, greek yogurt, smoked ckicken sandwhich meat, chicken breats and chicken thighs. carbs from cliff bars, yogurt, bread, sugar rich muscle tech creatine. This cycle must be for 1st - 3rd timers.
    It will work for anyone. I wouldnt go 2ml on a single dose, split it up more. You can only absorb so much orally so maybe stagger them an hour after each other.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%

Are you holding the dose under your tongue?
    ForeRunner Labs

25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.79%

Gained around 7lbs over here
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%

yea i hold each dose under my tongue for about five minutes, Im just thinking after what must have been 15 ph cycles in three years, this stack and many others become ineffective at best. Mass tabs and arimatest were the only ph's i ever saw anything amazing from.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%

yea i hold each dose under my tongue for about five minutes, Im just thinking after what must have been 15 ph cycles in three years, this stack and many others become ineffective at best. Mass tabs and arimatest were the only ph's i ever saw anything amazing from.
    Depends. But in case anyone else reads this, you should always score these tabs, place under the tongue, and let it dissolve naturally. Will typically take 10-15 minutes. I realize that's kind of a pain for some people, but it's necessary to maximize the effect.

Will you PM me where you ordered this stuff. I'd like to make it up to you since you were unhappy with the results.
    ForeRunner Labs

28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.79%

Depends. But in case anyone else reads this, you should always score these tabs, place under the tongue, and let it dissolve naturally. Will typically take 10-15 minutes. I realize that's kind of a pain for some people, but it's necessary to maximize the effect.

Will you PM me where you ordered this stuff. I'd like to make it up to you since you were unhappy with the results.

Yeah I was speaking with copy cap I had a 2nd cycle I do not want to use because I was questioning the integrity of the RD tabs my self.
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.79%

I may give it another try though
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

he's using the utt, not the rd tabs.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    he's using the utt, not the rd tabs.
    I see that now. Should have worked better. I have some theories as to why some guys see better results than others, but they are only theories at this point. One being the older you are the better prohormones will work because your body upregulates the enzymes needed for their conversions.

Also as tattoo said 2ml per time is pushing the limit on how much you can absorb.
    ForeRunner Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. TR stack review for pct
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:57 PM
  2. stack review
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 12:20 PM