First time PH - AMS Pro Anabolic Kit

  1. Registered User
    reap76's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    First time PH - AMS Pro Anabolic Kit


    First time using any PH. Do I use the kit as indicated on the box? Box states
    2/2/2/2 Deca
    2/2/2/2 4AD
    0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2 Arom-X.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,233
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by reap76 View Post
    First time using any PH. Do I use the kit as indicated on the box? Box states
    2/2/2/2 Deca
    2/2/2/2 4AD
    0/0/0/2/2/2/2 Arom-X.
    If this is your first run, then yes.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  3. Registered User
    BenGrimm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    Does anyone know why some of the sales sites (Nutrition Arsenal) putting a lot of the pro hormones on sale. ********* has discontinued a lot of them too. Is a ban coming or something of that nature. I had been thinking about a kit from Advanced Muscle Science. I am not in bad shape now, just like to be bigger, harder and stronger....like everyone else. I just joined the site and looking for info at this point. I had a real bad reaction to a stack from BSN that landed me in the hospital with some liver issues, so I'm pretty leery. I'd love any advice I can get.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BenGrimm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    Sorry about the stars, I didn't mean to name drop another site. Must have missed that in the rules and regs.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,183
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BenGrimm View Post
    Does anyone know why some of the sales sites (Nutrition Arsenal) putting a lot of the pro hormones on sale. ********* has discontinued a lot of them too. Is a ban coming or something of that nature. I had been thinking about a kit from Advanced Muscle Science. I am not in bad shape now, just like to be bigger, harder and stronger....like everyone else. I just joined the site and looking for info at this point. I had a real bad reaction to a stack from BSN that landed me in the hospital with some liver issues, so I'm pretty leery. I'd love any advice I can get.
    I'm afraid the methyls are on their way out the door due to increasing pressure from the FDA.

    The AMS ph's are DSHEA compliant since they are found naturally in the food supply and also as supplements prior to 1994.

    What BSN product are you referring too?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    I was told to buy 3 kits and run a triple does is that stupid or what? This will be my 1st cycle of the AMS pro anabolic kit
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,183
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I was told to buy 3 kits and run a triple does is that stupid or what? This will be my 1st cycle of the AMS pro anabolic kit
    You dont need three kits for one cycle. 1 kit is enough. 2 if you want to run a longer cycle.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You dont need three kits for one cycle. 1 kit is enough. 2 if you want to run a longer cycle.
    Royd I sent a pm I think. Anyhow can I add the 1 andro from u guys as well or would that be too much for a newbie?
  9. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Royd I sent a pm I think. Anyhow can I add the 1 andro from u guys as well or would that be too much for a newbie?

    Wouldn't be too much for a 1st time PH user.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Wouldn't be too much for a 1st time PH user.
    Perfect and is a SERM nessesscary?
  11. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Perfect and is a SERM nessesscary?
    That's hard to say and is really up to the individual. Historically, people have had really good results off of AMS's using AromX and other pct support supps and forgoing a SERM. It's one of those things that some people just simply believe you don't cycle without one etc. I personally prefer to have one, or at least have one on hand for the "just in case" moment. I would only ask that you decide how you want to go based off of understanding what they are and how they work in correlation to the stacks you'll be taking rather than deciding based off of $$ or hassle to get something. I would be more inclined to to say that a SERM is not as necessary for our products as many of the other stuff out there on the market. In the end though it's up to you.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Great and why wouldn't a SERM be needed? Is it because the kit is not suppressive enough?

    I don't plan on using a SERM but if I did, Nolva or Clomid? And at what mg for how many weeks?

    If not and I chose to just stick with arom x what other pct would u suggest to stack?
  13. Registered User
    bill86's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    510
    Answers
    0


    aaron - did you run the cycle? if so, how were your results? what did you decide for pct?
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bill86
    aaron - did you run the cycle? if so, how were your results? what did you decide for pct?
    Yes I did. (chech out Big Rig Supplements)

    Ran 1-ad, 4-ad, & deca-vol for 4 weeks and I ran the arom x as the pct!
    Best results out of anything I've purchased. Looked swole & weight went as high as 186 & leveled out to 181.

    I would definetly give this a try. Later on down the road I'm try alpha mass
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yes I did. (chech out Big Rig Supplements)

    Ran 1-ad, 4-ad, & deca-vol for 4 weeks and I ran the arom x as the pct!
    Best results out of anything I've purchased. Looked swole & weight went as high as 186 & leveled out to 181.

    I would definetly give this a try. Later on down the road I'm try alpha mass
    SOLID bro..thanks
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First time Pro Anabolic log
    By bmmballer07 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. First time Anabolic Growth Kit RD
    By cinci_dave in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 06:15 PM
  3. First time anabolic user with Some questions
    By Aceman2323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 01:19 PM
  4. first time anabolic pump user log
    By TNASTYII in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 01:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in