Questions on Pro Anabolic Kit plus 1AD and SERM

  1. New Member
    FlexMasterFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0

    Questions on Pro Anabolic Kit plus 1AD and SERM


    Post taken from: FMF's - 28 Days Later Log Modified Clone

    I am gonna hold off on the cycle, until I figure out a few things. I have the AMS Pro Anabolic Kit: Deca, 4AD, and Arom X for PCT. Also, I have AI's Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support.

    1. I am considering adding 1AD liquid or 1AD RD tabs. Which delivery system is better?

    2. I want to know what people's opinions are on 1AD... do you guys think it will highly intensify the results vs' just DECA w 4AD, and how harsh is the 1AD?

    3. How do I combat the dryness from 1AD?

    rules
    Last edited by FlexMasterFunk; 04-05-2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: rules


  2. New Member
    jjds2099's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0

    as far as the 1ad goes i havent had any problems i ran 4ad 1ad and deca stack and loved it. The only side effect i get is a little anxiety but i already have it so its not to bad. I like the rd tabs imo i feel i got alot of strength gains from it so i would suggest adding it. As far as the dryness it didnt effect me but maybe someone else can help with that

  3. New Member
    jjds2099's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    and gl with ur stack

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jjds2099 View Post
    as far as the 1ad goes i havent had any problems i ran 4ad 1ad and deca stack and loved it. The only side effect i get is a little anxiety but i already have it so its not to bad. I like the rd tabs imo i feel i got alot of strength gains from it so i would suggest adding it. As far as the dryness it didnt effect me but maybe someone else can help with that
    how long did you run this stack, dosage and what did you run for pct and how long? im contemplating if i should do it 4weeks (1kit) or extend it to six weeks (2kits) and whether to use serm for pct or just arom-x and some test booster.

  5. New Member
    FlexMasterFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0

    Bump

  6. New Member
    FlexMasterFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jjds2099 View Post
    and gl with ur stack
    Thanx man... Did u use a serm?? Any gyno?

  7. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexMasterFunk View Post
    Post taken from: FMF's - 28 Days Later Log Modified Clone

    I am gonna hold off on the cycle, until I figure out a few things. I have the AMS Pro Anabolic Kit: Deca, 4AD, and Arom X for PCT. Also, I have AI's Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support.

    1. I am considering adding 1AD liquid or 1AD RD tabs. Which delivery system is better?

    2. I want to know what people's opinions are on 1AD... do you guys think it will highly intensify the results vs' just DECA w 4AD, and how harsh is the 1AD?

    3. How do I combat the dryness from 1AD?

    4. How can I tell if a source is legit for purchasing a SERM? Don't wanna get ripped off, or get stuck with a bogus product... Last time for my SD cycle, I got Novadex from a site recommended by a friend, but we aren't in touch anymore. Needless to say, I don't have a source now, so I have to figure it out on my own, but I'm not sure how to tell which sites are legit. I can't remember where I got it last time.

    1. I think you'll be happier with the RD's. They provide better bioavailability and truth be told are more convenient.

    2. 1-AD would be an awesome addition to the stack as our 1-AD converts directly to 1-testosterone. It's up to you to decide. You'll enjoy both I am sure. How harsh? Perhaps you can explain a bit better on what you mean. As far has the liver goes since both the UTT and RD's bypass the 1st pass through the liver it is not as harsh as a lot of other stuff out there, especially the methyls. In regards to lethargy, libido, etc, it varies from person to person, but the 4-AD should def help with that.

    3. If you experience dryness that is too much you should take plenty of fish oil, after that you can try adding some cissus. Though I think you'd be fine with just the fish oil.

    4. FYI... asking for sources or it's variants are prohibited on these boards. You may want to edit your post and remove that part. Don't want ya to get in trouble. You'll need to use the power of google my man, sry. Many people run these stacks without one, but as per usual it is always recommended to have one on hand at least, but it's up to you.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  8. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,233
    Answers
    0

    I agree with the RD tabs, if anything, they are much much easier to transport throughout your daily stuff. Plus they act like a breathmint.. so you can get anabolic while having fresh clean breath lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

  9. New Member
    FlexMasterFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    1. I think you'll be happier with the RD's. They provide better bioavailability and truth be told are more convenient.

    2. 1-AD would be an awesome addition to the stack as our 1-AD converts directly to 1-testosterone. It's up to you to decide. You'll enjoy both I am sure. How harsh? Perhaps you can explain a bit better on what you mean. As far has the liver goes since both the UTT and RD's bypass the 1st pass through the liver it is not as harsh as a lot of other stuff out there, especially the methyls. In regards to lethargy, libido, etc, it varies from person to person, but the 4-AD should def help with that.

    3. If you experience dryness that is too much you should take plenty of fish oil, after that you can try adding some cissus. Though I think you'd be fine with just the fish oil.

    4. FYI... asking for sources or it's variants are prohibited on these boards. You may want to edit your post and remove that part. Don't want ya to get in trouble. You'll need to use the power of google my man, sry. Many people run these stacks without one, but as per usual it is always recommended to have one on hand at least, but it's up to you.
    Thanx!

  10. New Member
    FlexMasterFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I agree with the RD tabs, if anything, they are much much easier to transport throughout your daily stuff. Plus they act like a breathmint.. so you can get anabolic while having fresh clean breath lol
    Ty...lol on the fresh breath.

  11. New Member
    jjds2099's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0

    ya i like the rds and i took the one kit for 4 weeks and am using aromx and daa for pct. Sorry for late answer but i couldnt sign in for like 3 days.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Time Using SERM Questions
    By mattingly in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:48 PM
  2. PCT questions (hdrol (lasek + serm)
    By rabican in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 11:54 AM
  3. H-Drol, SERM, and AI Questions
    By vpdman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 12:15 PM
  4. Some Serm Questions
    By LexB7 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 09:32 AM
  5. Epistane,Havoc, SERM Questions
    By Al Shades in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 10:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in