Need Advice on ProHormone DecaVol

  1. New Member
    louvalle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Need Advice on ProHormone DecaVol


    Hi,
    I am 48 years old, and want to try PH's I read that 19nor is good and safe to do, however the recommended dosage is 300-600mg, how much of this DecaVol product do I have to use to get the equivalent gains I am looking for in this product, I know u also sell andro products how much of the andro products would I need to do, to also see strength and lean mass gains from this product?
    My wife who is 42 years old is also set on trying PH's I read where 19nor would be ideal for her, what are the recommended dosages for her, keep in mind she wants strength gains and muscle, she loves Pauline Nordine, so this is what she is aiming for.
    Any help would be appreciated,
    Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Lou

  2. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    There is very little which is why I decided to try it and give a solid review. It seems for three years only a handful of people have given a review but each review holds very little detail. All the logs of it are usually run with some other compound which doesn't describe it's effectiveness in the least.

    The Board Reps say with 300 - 600 mg you could expect 4-6lbs in 4 weeks or so.
  3. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by louvalle1 View Post
    , how much of this DecaVol product do I have to use to get the equivalent gains I am looking for in this product, I know u also sell andro products how much of the andro products would I need to do, to also see strength and lean mass gains from this product?
    Any help would be appreciated,
    Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Lou
    You could do one of their stacks: The Hormone Regulation kit--for example

    I'd say give your wife 1 bottle of Decavol Utt; that should do well for her.

    What kind of strength gains are you looking for exactly?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    louvalle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    I have only seen the decavol Utt out there right now, that is what I was referring to for mysel also, How much of it would I have to drink? in order to be effective?
  5. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    You: 3-5 mL a day for 30 days; 2 bottles approximately.

    Your Wife: 2 mL a day for 30 days; 1 bottle
  6. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by louvalle1 View Post
    I have only seen the decavol Utt out there right now, that is what I was referring to for mysel also, How much of it would I have to drink? in order to be effective?
    2-4ML's per day and you will have great gains. I'd start with 1ml in morning anutta 1ml 8 hours later and try that for week and if you feel like you want to up dose you can adjust accordingly.
  7. New Member
    louvalle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Thanks for all the help, I will make an order this friday.
  8. New Member
    louvalle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Thanks for all your advice, and very detailed help, I will place my order in for friday.
  9. New Member
    louvalle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    My wife and I have both been on this product for a week now and are starting our second week, she is doing the Decavol and I am doing the hormone kit, which includes the Deca and the 4AD.
    I have read on different boards where most people think this product is pretty weak but, I have been experiencing the opposite. For example.
    Chest:
    Midbench 205 now 225
    InclineBench 155 now 175
    DeclineBench 155 now 175
    PeckDeck-150 same
    Triceps:
    Tricep pushdowns 140 now 160
    Tricep pulldowns rope 90 now 100
    Tricep extensions rope 75 now 90
    Back:
    Lat pulldowns 140 same
    Seated cable back rows 140 same
    Machine back rows 155 now 200
    Tbar rows 3 Plates now 4 plates
    Biceps:
    Seated preacher curls with ez-bar 65 now 85
    Pulley cable curls 60 now 80
    Machine preacher curls 70 now 100
    Shoulders:
    Front raises 25 now 35
    Side lateral raises 20 now 30
    Military shoulder press 135 now 155
    Machine shoulder press 125 now 155
    Traps with machine 3 plates now 4 plates of 45lbs plus 2 25plates.
    Legs:
    Machine leg press 3 plates on each side now 4 plates
    Squats 135 now 185
    Seated leg raises 80 now 100
    Lying leg raises 80 now 100
    Did not do calfs or hack squats
    This has been an incredible week so far my cardio is amazing, way faster, I mean way way faster,
    My wife who is a hardgainer has gained 2 lbs and she loves it because she is constantly eating.
    She is doing p90x and her recovery time she says is fantastic.
    My recovery times are a little better, I did legs today which is my worst recovery time so if will find out tomorrow.
    I love this product so far, the only negative is that I have not lost any significant weight doing all that cardio and I am eating clean.
    I was thinking about extending my cycle by doing 11 sterone (110x0) clone any suggestions on this?
    I have not found a similar AMS product out there.
    Well I have to say, I donít know what the original 19 nor or 1ad products were like but this has really impressed me and I canít wait for weeks 3 and 4.
    I have a couple of questions about how long I should wait to start another cycle, I know most people recommend time on + pct = time off and then another 2weeks, but being that everyone says this stuff is milder can I start sooner?
    Also how long should my wife wait until she can start another cycle? Since women donít have Pct?
    Looking forwarding to any comments, this would be a great help, thanks.
  10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by louvalle1 View Post
    My wife and I have both been on this product for a week now and are starting our second week, she is doing the Decavol and I am doing the hormone kit, which includes the Deca and the 4AD.
    I have read on different boards where most people think this product is pretty weak but, I have been experiencing the opposite. For example.
    Chest:
    Midbench 205 now 225
    InclineBench 155 now 175
    DeclineBench 155 now 175
    PeckDeck-150 same
    Triceps:
    Tricep pushdowns 140 now 160
    Tricep pulldowns rope 90 now 100
    Tricep extensions rope 75 now 90
    Back:
    Lat pulldowns 140 same
    Seated cable back rows 140 same
    Machine back rows 155 now 200
    Tbar rows 3 Plates now 4 plates
    Biceps:
    Seated preacher curls with ez-bar 65 now 85
    Pulley cable curls 60 now 80
    Machine preacher curls 70 now 100
    Shoulders:
    Front raises 25 now 35
    Side lateral raises 20 now 30
    Military shoulder press 135 now 155
    Machine shoulder press 125 now 155
    Traps with machine 3 plates now 4 plates of 45lbs plus 2 25plates.
    Legs:
    Machine leg press 3 plates on each side now 4 plates
    Squats 135 now 185
    Seated leg raises 80 now 100
    Lying leg raises 80 now 100
    Did not do calfs or hack squats
    This has been an incredible week so far my cardio is amazing, way faster, I mean way way faster,
    My wife who is a hardgainer has gained 2 lbs and she loves it because she is constantly eating.
    She is doing p90x and her recovery time she says is fantastic.
    My recovery times are a little better, I did legs today which is my worst recovery time so if will find out tomorrow.
    I love this product so far, the only negative is that I have not lost any significant weight doing all that cardio and I am eating clean.
    I was thinking about extending my cycle by doing 11 sterone (110x0) clone any suggestions on this?
    I have not found a similar AMS product out there.
    Well I have to say, I don’t know what the original 19 nor or 1ad products were like but this has really impressed me and I can’t wait for weeks 3 and 4.
    I have a couple of questions about how long I should wait to start another cycle, I know most people recommend time on + pct = time off and then another 2weeks, but being that everyone says this stuff is milder can I start sooner?
    Also how long should my wife wait until she can start another cycle? Since women don’t have Pct?
    Looking forwarding to any comments, this would be a great help, thanks.
    Yea a good rule of thumb is time on equals time off counting the pct. I usually do my 4 week pct then another week off before i start new cycle and that seems to work great for me after using these products.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prohormone use and advice
    By bi0hazurd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:47 PM
  2. prohormone advice
    By scruffyash in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
  4. Prohormone Advice!!
    By fisher300 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 06:06 PM
  5. Stacking Advice with AMS decavol and 4-AD
    By ccmuller in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 08:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in