Decavol + TRT

  1. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Decavol + TRT


    I want to add something (non liver toxic!) to my TRT (been on for 5 years) for a lean mass/hardening agent. Not looking for mad mass. 5 pounds of muscle would be great if I remained as lean OR got leaner.

    Was going back and forth between Furaz and Decavol.

    Opinions?

  2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I always see great lean gains with Decavol usually 3-5lbs when ran alone for 4-6 weeks, the gains i get from it seem to be more easily kept compared to our other Ph's. Never ran the Furaz so hopefully sum1 will chime in with sum insight. Goodluck!
  3. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Before I order..........

    How much more potent/absorption-wise is the Decavol UTT?
    The Caps are more convenient for me.
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,884
    Rep Power
    852762
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Just get real deca But definitely the UTT beats caps.
  5. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,227
    Rep Power
    8350
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    UTT is def. better than the caps, but there might be the RD tabs coming fairly soon too if you are looking for portability like the caps.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  6. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Already ordered the Decavol UTT.

    Will begin Monday at 3 ml's/day (1.5 ml twice/day).
    Plan to run an 8-weeker alongside the TRT.

    Will post results

    I appreciate the advice.
  7. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    285446
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice. HAd good results with the 1-ad, goignto do the STACK next year!!

    RECOVERBRO


  8. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Edit, they screwed up and sent me the CAPS instead - I have no time to return the stuff and wait for a refund and then get the UTT. I decided to run the caps as I want to begin asap.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    5 days in......

    So far: Only update was an IMMEDIATE surge in sexual aggression.

    Specifically, I wasn't needing it or craving it BUT when I got it, I was a FREAKING total PERV.

    I will leave the details out (LOL) but I was a TOTAL PERVVVVV.

    Will keep you posted on results

    Nothing "different" discernable to report in the gym yet.

    Running 4 caps a day and 175 mg/Test Cyp (TRT)


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Already ordered the Decavol UTT.

    Will begin Monday at 3 ml's/day (1.5 ml twice/day).
    Plan to run an 8-weeker alongside the TRT.

    Will post results

    I appreciate the advice.
  9. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Hey our logs are near same time. 4 days in. 5 days in. Cool

    How many bottles are you running and is test cyp injectable?
  10. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yes sir - Test Cyp.

    I plan on running an 8-weeker at 4 caps/day
  11. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Yes sir - Test Cyp.

    I plan on running an 8-weeker at 4 caps/day
    8 weeks? wow. That's like 4 bottles. That's probably the smartest way to do it.

    Why have you been on TRT for 5 years straight? Low test levels?
  12. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Edit, they screwed up and sent me the CAPS instead - I have no time to return the stuff and wait for a refund and then get the UTT. I decided to run the caps as I want to begin asap.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    5 days in......

    So far: Only update was an IMMEDIATE surge in sexual aggression.

    Specifically, I wasn't needing it or craving it BUT when I got it, I was a FREAKING total PERV.

    I will leave the details out (LOL) but I was a TOTAL PERVVVVV.

    Will keep you posted on results

    Nothing "different" discernable to report in the gym yet.

    Running 4 caps a day and 175 mg/Test Cyp (TRT)
    Just tryed to reply to your pm but your box full.
  13. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    JJ -I cleared them -thanks

    Bry: Yes, Low Test
  14. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    How are you feeling so far?

    Notice any bloating? If not, do your muscles look any different?
  15. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    JJ -I cleared them -thanks

    Bry: Yes, Low Test
    Ok got you all your answers check your pm's
  16. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I want to add something (non liver toxic!) to my TRT (been on for 5 years) for a lean mass/hardening agent. Not looking for mad mass. 5 pounds of muscle would be great if I remained as lean OR got leaner.

    Was going back and forth between Furaz and Decavol.

    Opinions?
    i know im late but why wouldnt you just up your test dose
  17. New Member
    Arnoldji's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  75 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

    why protien use for weight gain i use it last time and i gain 7 lb weight and satisfy with it.
  18. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldji View Post
    why protien use for weight gain i use it last time and i gain 7 lb weight and satisfy with it.
    Ye protein alone will help gains but u add Decavol in and you'll see sum great gains
  19. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10632
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i know im late but why wouldnt you just up your test dose
    Probably because its a prescription drug. You can't just go and pick your own dosage. You're stuck with what was prescribed.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DecaVol
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 01:31 AM
  2. Decavol utt
    By mcgeier in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 09:19 PM
  3. Decavol pct
    By buquicchioc09 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 02:24 AM
  4. How much Decavol?
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:58 PM
  5. AMS DecaVol ?? what is it ? PH?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in