Getting a 1 up with 1-AD RD

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Its on! Just recieved my 1 Andro Sterone RD By Advanced Muscle Science:box:. Will be doing a six weeker:deal:. 200 first week.300 2-5 weeks.400 last week. Hoping to help out on a cut. Going to try real hard to get my Diet on for this. Will post pics from this past sunday and then after pics. This should be a fun ride.:32:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one was today about 3 weeks in

And her was one about a month ago, and another of today to compare.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nice I was first

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Thanks for the title. YOU DID IT!!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I am here u better go nutz Johnny!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! I thought these were 20mg tablets..am I wrong here?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! I thought these were 20mg tablets..am I wrong here?
Serving size: 1rd tablet servingsper container 60
1-Androsterone RD Prop blend 100mg
1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin

Rapid Dissolve Agent
F-Melt 400 mg

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well. Took my first dose.MMM...Minty. I almost forgot to swallow it. It tasted like I just threw a mint in my mounth, and Seeings how I just got up. I was a liitle groggy goign about my business. Anywho. In 8 hours i will take my second dose. Away we GO!!!!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serving size: 1rd tablet servingsper container 60
1-Androsterone RD Prop blend 100mg
1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin

Rapid Dissolve Agent
F-Melt 400 mg
Where in the hell did i get 20 mg from? lmao its freaking late..
Do it up bro!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably from me. It's complexed with the hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin (80/20) to equal 100mg's. Hopefully that makes sense. :)
alright, so the active 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one is actually 20mg, but with the combination of hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin dosing this in the new delivery it's equal to 100mg orally ?.. im trying to break this down to get my 600-800mg dosing range :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMM..... How about im just taking 2 pills the first week, 3 pills weeks 2-5 and 4 pills the last week. I wonder if this is sufficient enough dosing?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any ways. One thing I want to note. not sure if Im going crazy but; After i take a dose and let it dissolve in my mouth for a minute or so. I get the sudden rush of euphoria like. Im not real sure how to describe it. Hmm, just thought Id not that. Pretty much nothing else besides the fact I really like the taste of these. Im thinking about buying a couple boxes, taking all of them out of the packages and throw them in an altoids container and munch on them all day..GET SWOLE-TOIDS!!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright, so the active 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one is actually 20mg, but with the combination of hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin dosing this in the new delivery it's equal to 100mg orally ?.. im trying to break this down to get my 600-800mg dosing range :D
HMM..... How about im just taking 2 pills the first week, 3 pills weeks 2-5 and 4 pills the last week. I wonder if this is sufficient enough dosing?
yea, i screwed up what i tried to say, I meant 300-600mg..:lol:.. I should have mine this week more towards the end of the week.:)

what is your diet consisting of? and what are you looking to cut?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im starting a clean Abs diet tomorrow. Pretty much about 500-700 calories under maitenance. Its pretty basic really. Just REAL clean foods. Umm..not sure about the macros, but im trying to keep carbs on the lower end of things. Im about 25% BF. Soo...I just want to start looking leaner, you know. Im tired of being a BIG GUY. I just want my hard work in the gym to show off. Nothing like competition level just more self satisfaction. And now that Im in recovery and not drinking anymore, this will be the first time with my heart in it as in diet wise.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im starting a clean Abs diet tomorrow. Pretty much about 500-700 calories under maitenance. Its pretty basic really. Just REAL clean foods. Umm..not sure about the macros, but im trying to keep carbs on the lower end of things. Im about 25% BF. Soo...I just want to start looking leaner, you know. Im tired of being a BIG GUY. I just want my hard work in the gym to show off. Nothing like competition level just more self satisfaction. And now that Im in recovery and not drinking anymore, this will be the first time with my heart in it as in diet wise.
Thats great man! congrats with not drinking anymore...stay strict with this and you'll do fine:thumbsup:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im in looks good.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 Baths...what up!!!! Im hoping these come through for me. First day on calorie deficit. I HATE MY LIFE!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Om going to need all the assistance I can get. Off to bed, hope my body doesnt hate me tomorrow...Oh wait....Still on a diet!!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
hey man i got a progress pic up on my log 1st page bro

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1800 calories today.....too little?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
if your anything like me do not count calories just proteins carbs and fats
of course calories could be helpful to loose weight if that is your goal bro

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I would start at 2200 and adjust from there

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it basically means there is 80mg's of hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin, lol. But take a look back at this post:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/156602-1-andro-rd.html#post2492356

Sublingual Androstenediol seemed to double the hormone levels in the subjects while 200mg's of regular oral androstenediol kept hormone levels about the same. So if your shooting for 600mg's of an oral product I'd say an equivalent dose is only 3-4 tabs per day, perhaps less depending on the conversion efficiency. This is of course 1-Androsterone not 1-Androstenediol so it will technically (arguably) be less potent. Nonetheless when it comes to sublinguals less = more. Since it enters the bloodstream directly.

Any ways. One thing I want to note. not sure if Im going crazy but; After i take a dose and let it dissolve in my mouth for a minute or so. I get the sudden rush of euphoria like. Im not real sure how to describe it. Hmm, just thought Id not that. Pretty much nothing else besides the fact I really like the taste of these. Im thinking about buying a couple boxes, taking all of them out of the packages and throw them in an altoids container and munch on them all day..GET SWOLE-TOIDS!!!!!
That is likely a very good sign that you are getting a spike in hormone levels. The good thing with sublinguals is they impact your hormones quickly (within 30 minutes, and reach a peak point anywhere from 30-90 minutes in and then begin to slowly recede.

Get swole-toids. Maybe we should put them in a tin instead of a box. :)

1800 calories today.....too little?
For a dude your size probably.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks. How about when in start 3 pills. Would I take them sperate or take the first 2 together, then 8 hours later take the other? Yeah I ended at 2000 , had a little snack in bed, was starving.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well took my dosage as scheduled. Hopefully when I hit the weights again friday..all will be good. I also found a tub of nutra creatine mono in my supp cabinet. Might start taking this to help keep my strength up while cutting, or will the 1ad by itself be suffice?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well took my dosage as scheduled. Hopefully when I hit the weights again friday..all will be good. I also found a tub of nutra creatine mono in my supp cabinet. Might start taking this to help keep my strength up while cutting, or will the 1ad by itself be suffice?
I say take the creatine.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey if it isnt the guy who can bench a whole lot mote than me making me want to end my life...LOL. Yeah creatine it is.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Hey if it isnt the guy who can bench a whole lot mote than me making me want to end my life...LOL. Yeah creatine it is.
LOL

Creatine is an every day thing for me. I take CEE twice a day.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to give an exact equivalent when comparing sublingual vs oral. too many variables. The bioavailability should be very high however, and 2-3 tabs per day should be enough for most users.

Yup, looks good. See how you feel, up dosage if you feel its necessary.

There is often a pretty significant CNS response when blood levels are spiked with an androgen (as with sublingual delivery). This is a normal response, and its not in your head (no pun intended).

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice thanks for the feedback. The first pill I took I noticed it. I was taking as directed, but might start to use them around my training. pop one of those puppies about 45 minutes before i hit he gym, I may "FEEL" it more when lifting.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
No it basically means there is 80mg's of hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin, lol. But take a look back at this post:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/156602-1-andro-rd.html#post2492356

Sublingual Androstenediol seemed to double the hormone levels in the subjects while 200mg's of regular oral androstenediol kept hormone levels about the same. So if your shooting for 600mg's of an oral product I'd say an equivalent dose is only 3-4 tabs per day, perhaps less depending on the conversion efficiency. This is of course 1-Androsterone not 1-Androstenediol so it will technically (arguably) be less potent. Nonetheless when it comes to sublinguals less = more. Since it enters the bloodstream directly.
Good post.

There will be significant conversion to 1-diol/dione as its absorbed sublingually. In theory this is an ideal situation as it will convert to 1-testosterone in a single step when it comes in contact with 17-beta-HSD in muscle tissue. I really believe that the potency of this hormone in this particular delivery will be almost equivalent to that of 1-dione...and that they really should be dosed similarly. Even if it is slightly less, the difference is probably insignificant.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Nice thanks for the feedback. The first pill I took I noticed it. I was taking as directed, but might start to use them around my training. pop one of those puppies about 45 minutes before i hit he gym, I may "FEEL" it more when lifting.
I noticed it particularly with 4-AD UTT. Its the same feeling that I had gotten from a high oral dose of 4-diol back in the day.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna like this stuff bud. I had pretty good results with the 1AD/4AD UTT stack (but i took a pretty intense dose of the stuff) Looking forward to seeing how their sublingual works.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good. Been taking as directed. Today starts 3 pills(hell's yeah). And...and...today is GYM DAY>WOOT. Well nothing really to report, still loving that "feeling" I get after i take them. No noticoble changes anywhere else. Will keep updated.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe this was your plan but definitely spread out the 3 tabs throughout your day. What time of the day do you workout?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! 1800 is way too little, keep it around 2000-2200, make sure your "snacks" are rich in protein if anything. good luck bro!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, i missed my workout. On weekends I work out usually between 11-1. On weekdays its more like 5 pm. But Ill tell you what after I took my 3rd pill today which was at like 4 ....woot. I was kinda upset I missed the gym, but got me a big screen for the ol' football season sooo.....anyways I felt awsome after that third pill. Felt like I was hyped up like a spider monkey on some mountain dew.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:( sorry royd!!!!Hit the gym hard today, made up for the miss yesterday. Did legs and shoulders....

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
do legs and abs bro it really helps you when your trying to GET abs because the extra leg work stimulates the lower belly area atleast it feels like it sometimes