just started. quick q's - AnabolicMinds.com

just started. quick q's

  1. New Member
    Ananub1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    just started. quick q's


    Hello peoples,

    Just started my 1ando 4-ad decavol utt 2/2/4 cycle. Been into it for 1 week. If I can I plan to do a little logging, (stats recorded) but for now I have a question about sweating.

    I do take super charge by labrada and also AMS body mortar, vapor xt and lucidrol preworkout. (too much sugar?)


    Since I have started this cycle I have started to sweat a lot. Normally I would break a little sweat after working out for 30 min and 5 mins of light cardio to get my blood moving. Now I am leaving wet spots every where my head lays and I am almost soaked. I am taking the deca 2/2 and the others 1/1. What can I change to reduce the sweating? I have noticed a big increase in thirst also but I have been trying to avoid a lot of liquids so the water retention is minimal.


    Here are my begining stats.
    height 5'10"
    weight 206
    age 30
    chest 43
    bicep 16
    shoulder 51

    I really like the lucidrol, it gets me in workout mode like my supercharge used to. I will be wating for a sale on this! my diet ranges from 2-3k calories (no set diet but I am counting calories) 150-200 grams protien each day

  2. New Member
    Ananub1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Here are a few of my begining workout stats also

    bench 130x10 180x8 230x8
    seated dumbell curl 45 8 x3
    tricep headache bar (not sure of bar weight) 30lb each side 3 x8
    standing upright rows 90 10 x3
    shrugs 45 x20, 80 x5, 45 x15, 80 x5
    dumbell fly's 45 8 x3
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Are the sweats coming after you have taken a certain product or all day regardless? Also i would def stay hydrated since you are sweating so much and in general. With normal water intake you should'nt experience much water bloat anyway.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Ananub1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Nope, not a certain product. It has just been really easy to break a sweat since I started the cycle. I would say twice as normal when any elevated activity. When I workout I now have to bring a change of clothes otherwise I am riding home soaked.
  5. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananub1 View Post
    Nope, not a certain product. It has just been really easy to break a sweat since I started the cycle. I would say twice as normal when any elevated activity. When I workout I now have to bring a change of clothes otherwise I am riding home soaked.
    could be weather related.. i sweat like a whore on dollar day just recently and it is because of the weather. I could probably wring my drawers out once I get home after working out it gets that bad. I wouldnt let it worry you too much.. now if you are sweating all the time like that, that is another thing, but if it is only while working out, I wouldnt let it bother you too much.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  6. New Member
    Ananub1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Thanks for the reply, good answer.

    I am already upping my weights on everything except bench, I have not felt a increase there yet, but I have decided to let my pecks rest for a few days, the tape's tale is looking good! lovin it! I will post a update at the end of week 2
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananub1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, good answer.

    I am already upping my weights on everything except bench, I have not felt a increase there yet, but I have decided to let my pecks rest for a few days, the tape's tale is looking good! lovin it! I will post a update at the end of week 2
    Awesome!
  8. New Member
    Ananub1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Here are my stats. On kind of a chopped log because I took a few days off lifting to enjoy some EPA! and Guinness! but I did feel stronger the second day when I came back after taking a day to recoop
    height 5'10"
    weight 204 -2 doing more cardio (total of 1 hour per day) along with supress-c and eviscerate <-- man this sh!t burns
    age 30
    chest 46 +3
    bicep 16.5 +.5
    shoulder 52 +1

    bench 130x10 180x8 250x8 +20
    seated dumbell curl 50 8 x3 +10
    tricep headache bar (not sure of bar weight) 35lb each side 3 x8 +10 <----Amazing!
    standing upright rows 110 10 x3 +20
    shrugs 45 x20, 80 x5, 45 x15, 100 x5 +20
    dumbell fly's 50 8 x3 +10 <---- Amazing!

    I added 10lbs to the most difficult sets AWESOME! I feel I can go more on both but I get joint pain so I am taking it a week at a time
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananub1 View Post
    Here are my stats. On kind of a chopped log because I took a few days off lifting to enjoy some EPA! and Guinness! but I did feel stronger the second day when I came back after taking a day to recoop
    height 5'10"
    weight 204 -2 doing more cardio (total of 1 hour per day) along with supress-c and eviscerate <-- man this sh!t burns
    age 30
    chest 46 +3
    bicep 16.5 +.5
    shoulder 52 +1

    bench 130x10 180x8 250x8 +20
    seated dumbell curl 50 8 x3 +10
    tricep headache bar (not sure of bar weight) 35lb each side 3 x8 +10 <----Amazing!
    standing upright rows 110 10 x3 +20
    shrugs 45 x20, 80 x5, 45 x15, 100 x5 +20
    dumbell fly's 50 8 x3 +10 <---- Amazing!

    I added 10lbs to the most difficult sets AWESOME! I feel I can go more on both but I get joint pain so I am taking it a week at a time
    Gains look great! But def listen to your body I had a shoulder strain i tried to work through for a week and now its 2.5 months later and it still hurts.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quick...really Quick Questions
    By TheeBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 07:22 PM
  2. Cutting Detailed Post... Quick ?, Quick Answer!!!
    By jayisreal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:39 PM
  3. quick questions before I get started...
    By davidyonan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 11:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in