Bad online store?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Bad online store?

Hello peoples

I order the pro UTT kit from a online store, witch I plan to keep unnamed until I can get the issue sorted out. The point of this thread is to get opinions of others.

Ok here's the deal. I ordered the pro UTT kit along with numerous other items from this same company, This is also not my first order from them and I have been pleased in the past.

As I assume the 3 bottles are supposed to come in 1 box like in it's advertising picture. 2 of the bottles came loosely in the box with the other items, with no seal/shrink wrap on the bottles or individual boxes. The 4-ad fluid level is considerably below the label. The aromX is just slightly below the label.

The Deca did come in a individual box and it had a AMS seal on it and everything looked good, I broke the seal on the box then opened it, and the bottle was sealed/shrink wrapped along with being completely full or close to it, almost no airspace at all. A measuring device was inside the box also.

I am awaiting reply from the company, I asked them to cancel my current order that I placed a few days ago that is not yet processed. What should I do here? I do not feel comfortable with the bottles that I recieved.

I will update when the company replys, until then I would appreciate your opinions.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Hey PM me the store and we will see what they are doing. We can probably help in some way. I'll need your order number as well.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Hey bud, we are going to make a call to the owner of the online store tomorrow. In the meantime shoot me your address in a private message and AMS is going to send you new stuff + some goodies directly. We just want you to be happy with the AMS products even if we cant control the store that sells it to you.
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Hey bud, we are going to make a call to the owner of the online store tomorrow. In the meantime shoot me your address in a private message and AMS is going to send you new stuff + some goodies directly. We just want you to be happy with the AMS products even if we cant control the store that sells it to you.
    Now that is customer service!! Awesome
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Answers

I am completely amazed. Thank you very much! I would never expect this type of service from anywhere, and you guys have gone above and beyond.

AMS FTW!
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ananub1 View Post
    I am completely amazed. Thank you very much! I would never expect this type of service from anywhere, and you guys have gone above and beyond.

AMS FTW!
    No problem hope you enjoy.

Did you by chance here back from the store?
    ForeRunner Labs

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Answers

I received one email from them. I have contacted them sevral times. I do not plan to shop there again. There is many other places I can order my AMS products from.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I received one email from them. I have contacted them sevral times. I do not plan to shop there again. There is many other places I can order my AMS products from.
    That's too bad. I was hoping they would make your bad experience right. Sigh.
    ForeRunner Labs

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

What store was this? I had this happen when buying two stack kits from a store a few months back (2 PH + 1 AromX kits). Only the AromX bottles were sealed and the fluid level was different in all the bottles. One of the bottles was of a different consistency than it should have been so I scrapped the bottle. I was kind of pissed but thought it was a fluke ... if it was "MN" that did it to you too then I'm going to be sure not to go there again.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wespebane View Post
    What store was this? I had this happen when buying two stack kits from a store a few months back (2 PH + 1 AromX kits). Only the AromX bottles were sealed and the fluid level was different in all the bottles. One of the bottles was of a different consistency than it should have been so I scrapped the bottle. I was kind of pissed but thought it was a fluke ... if it was "MN" that did it to you too then I'm going to be sure not to go there again.
    Best bet is to buy directly from AMS.. we have a ton of specials/codes to use on our products
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I would totally do that, except that the prices on the site are so much higher than on other sites. The kit I bought was $120 for 2x 1-andro 2x 4-ad 2x arom-x which I thought was a killer deal. I've never had a problem with your site (I sent a ton of people your way during the vapor-xt pre-release promotion ... outstanding product!), but the price difference is too hard to swallow for me, unfortunately.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

I would totally do that, except that the prices on the site are so much higher than on other sites. The kit I bought was $120 for 2x 1-andro 2x 4-ad 2x arom-x which I thought was a killer deal. I've never had a problem with your site (I sent a ton of people your way during the vapor-xt pre-release promotion ... outstanding product!), but the price difference is too hard to swallow for me, unfortunately.
    again, PM me if you need discount codes..
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

what store Ananub1? i see you haven't answered this question yet? but to save us all from going through the same experience can you give us the name already? AMS resolved your issue already, so you might as well put that company on blast. all i know is that i'm never going to do business with supplementwharehouse ever again!!!!!!!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Isn't that the site that people were discovering foreign charges on their cards after having shopped there?
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    what store Ananub1? i see you haven't answered this question yet? but to save us all from going through the same experience can you give us the name already? AMS resolved your issue already, so you might as well put that company on blast. all i know is that i'm never going to do business with supplementwharehouse ever again!!!!!!!!
    Isn't that the site that people were discovering foreign charges on their cards after having shopped there?
    This store. We did call the owner after this issue and he assured us these issues have been taken care of and he seemed sincerely sorry for them.
    ForeRunner Labs

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

yes sir!!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:55 AM
  2. Good online store advice please ...
    By rcarracedo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Looking for online store!
    By sarah in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4