Pro Anabolic vs Hormone Regulation

  1. Registered User
    buhlayz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    58

    Question Pro Anabolic vs Hormone Regulation


    This will be my first PH stack (have been waiting till I turned 25) I am trying to decide between the Pro Anabolic stack with Decavol, 4-AD, & Arom-X or the Hormone Regulation stack with 1-Andro, 4-AD, & Arom-X.

    What would you guys recommend for best size gains? I am more concerned with size/looks than raw strength. Thanks for the help!

  2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by buhlayz View Post
    This will be my first PH stack (have been waiting till I turned 25) I am trying to decide between the Pro Anabolic stack with Decavol, 4-AD, & Arom-X or the Hormone Regulation stack with 1-Andro, 4-AD, & Arom-X.

    What would you guys recommend for best size gains? I am more concerned with size/looks than raw strength. Thanks for the help!
    If your going for size I always go for the good ol 1AD/4AD/Arom. Ive had alot of feedback from people using this as there first PH cycle with outstanding results! Good luck man. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.
  3. Registered User
    kriskaos's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    57

    I am at the same point, I don't know which to go for pro anabolic or Hormone regulation, my problem is I have tried allsorts of suppliments and none have ever worked, I am 126lbs and I am aiming for 185lbs, I currently get 3585 cals in a day and exercise4 days a week yet I don't gain any weight, what I really want to know is do these products work(I am not looking for any sales talk I have heard it all) and which one would be best for me?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by kriskaos View Post
    I am at the same point, I don't know which to go for pro anabolic or Hormone regulation, my problem is I have tried allsorts of suppliments and none have ever worked, I am 126lbs and I am aiming for 185lbs, I currently get 3585 cals in a day and exercise4 days a week yet I don't gain any weight, what I really want to know is do these products work(I am not looking for any sales talk I have heard it all) and which one would be best for me?
    How hard are you working out? You can work out every day at the average highschool student effort level, and never get big. I took me a few years to get fit enough to even do the workouts that packed on weight.
  5. Registered User
    kriskaos's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    57

    I have a pretty intense workout and I am forever changing the exercises I do to keep my muscles guessing,I get strength gains but no size or weight gains.
  6. Registered User
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10629

    Quote Originally Posted by kriskaos View Post
    I have a pretty intense workout and I am forever changing the exercises I do to keep my muscles guessing,I get strength gains but no size or weight gains.
    I agree with the above, that the 1AD/4AD would be the superior choice for your goals. That said, why not post your typical workout routine? There may be something there that we can work on as well to get you on track.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  7. Registered User
    buhlayz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    58

    just wanted to say that i am 2 weeks into my cycle of 1AD/4AD. i have gained about 6 pounds and am breaking personal records all over the place. quite happy so far.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Power
    622615

    Quote Originally Posted by buhlayz View Post
    just wanted to say that i am 2 weeks into my cycle of 1AD/4AD. i have gained about 6 pounds and am breaking personal records all over the place. quite happy so far.
    Nice! Keep us updated.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by buhlayz View Post
    just wanted to say that i am 2 weeks into my cycle of 1AD/4AD. i have gained about 6 pounds and am breaking personal records all over the place. quite happy so far.
    Told ya the combo is great! Keep up the good work brother.
  10. Registered User
    buhlayz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    58

    i ran out of my first bottle of 1-AD right at the 3 week mark, using 2ml daily. it seems that some of the substance has solidified on the bottom.. is there a way to salvage this or am i out of luck ?
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by buhlayz View Post
    i ran out of my first bottle of 1-AD right at the 3 week mark, using 2ml daily. it seems that some of the substance has solidified on the bottom.. is there a way to salvage this or am i out of luck ?
    Well was you shaking the bottle everytime you dosed? If that happened to me i would add a measured amout of water to bottle let it set for bit then shake it up and do another measurement and go from there with finishing the bottle.
  12. Registered User
    kriskaos's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    57

    I have a querry, I am now using the Hormone regulation Kitt UTT and almost the entire dosage is absorbed in the 30 seconds I hold it under my tongue,is this a good thing?
  13. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by kriskaos View Post
    I have a querry, I am now using the Hormone regulation Kitt UTT and almost the entire dosage is absorbed in the 30 seconds I hold it under my tongue,is this a good thing?
    Thats fine.
  14. Registered User
    andymo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    111

    Cheers, try update us on your progress.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hormone Regulation Kit
    By forcefan27 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 06:42 AM
  2. AMS hormone regulation kit Utt log!
    By Slammer17 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:00 PM
  3. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 09:57 AM
  4. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG
    By rayrayy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:51 AM
  5. AMS-Hormone regulation Kit: how to use?
    By kochise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in