Regarding Sub-lingual Dosing

roocalinda

Awards
So just a speculative question,

The purpose of UTT products is the sub-lingual transportation method of the active ingredient. According to the AMS Utt write ups;

(100% bioavailability makes them far superior to the 15% conversion of encapsulated prohormones based on the 1,4 andro studies.)

By this statement, 100% of the product is absorbed sub-lingually. Why then is there a need of swallowing the product? Why not just spit it out when you are done holding it under the tongue? By doing this you would even avoid more side effects I'd imagine.

Suppose that less than 100% of the product is absorbed sub-lingually. Say, 90-95% is absorbed. Oral prohormes have what, a 15-20% absorption rate.
So the remaining 5-10% of the utt product swallowed would only have a fifth absorption. Again raising the question, why swallow the product after the sub-lingual dosing?

I ask this because I am currently dosing the several utt products and just curiously came across this.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So just a speculative question,

The purpose of UTT products is the sub-lingual transportation method of the active ingredient. According to the AMS Utt write ups;

(100% bioavailability makes them far superior to the 15% conversion of encapsulated prohormones based on the 1,4 andro studies.)

By this statement, 100% of the product is absorbed sub-lingually. Why then is there a need of swallowing the product? Why not just spit it out when you are done holding it under the tongue? By doing this you would even avoid more side effects I'd imagine.

Suppose that less than 100% of the product is absorbed sub-lingually. Say, 90-95% is absorbed. Oral prohormes have what, a 15-20% absorption rate.
So the remaining 5-10% of the utt product swallowed would only have a fifth absorption. Again raising the question, why swallow the product after the sub-lingual dosing?

I ask this because I am currently dosing the several utt products and just curiously came across this.
I guess you could, and still get similar/same results...but why would you want to spit it out?

roocalinda

Awards
For me just a couple of reasons. One, I am taking liquidrone and after holding it under my tongue and then swallowing the taste is horrible once it hits the top of my tongue, plus it burns my throat a little bit too. Plus I'm trying to cut back on some the toxins and pollutants common in the world we live in. Things like aspartame, well I was gonna write about it, but forgot how to spell it and did a google search and this sums aspartame up "The artificial sweetener aspartame (NutraSweet, Equal, NatraTaste, Canderel) is without question the most toxic and health-destroying "food" sold to consumers. The number of people who have recognized toxicity reactions or damage from chronic aspartame ingestion is well over one million people in the U.S. (based on the reported toxicity reactions divided by the estimated reporting rate). While many people's health has already been destroyed by this product, the more serious concern is the long-term nervous system damage, immune system damage, and irreversible genetic damage known to be caused by aspartame's metabolite, formaldehyde. Formaldehyde can cause severe health problems at exceptionally low levels of exposure."
I have other problems with some of the ingredients. I mean I'm willing to sacrifice a little if I have to for muscle, just, I want to protect my body as much as I can.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
For me just a couple of reasons. One, I am taking liquidrone and after holding it under my tongue and then swallowing the taste is horrible once it hits the top of my tongue, plus it burns my throat a little bit too. Plus I'm trying to cut back on some the toxins and pollutants common in the world we live in. Things like aspartame, well I was gonna write about it, but forgot how to spell it and did a google search and this sums aspartame up "The artificial sweetener aspartame (NutraSweet, Equal, NatraTaste, Canderel) is without question the most toxic and health-destroying "food" sold to consumers. The number of people who have recognized toxicity reactions or damage from chronic aspartame ingestion is well over one million people in the U.S. (based on the reported toxicity reactions divided by the estimated reporting rate). While many people's health has already been destroyed by this product, the more serious concern is the long-term nervous system damage, immune system damage, and irreversible genetic damage known to be caused by aspartame's metabolite, formaldehyde. Formaldehyde can cause severe health problems at exceptionally low levels of exposure."
I have other problems with some of the ingredients. I mean I'm willing to sacrifice a little if I have to for muscle, just, I want to protect my body as much as I can.
Well, first off I can tell you that the amount of aspartame contained in the liquidrone product is extremely minute. Such a small amount in fact that even if you believe the above "toxicity" statements, it shouldn't be much of a factor.

That said, aspartame has been studied for well over 35 years, and has yet to show any toxicity in humans (without the rare metabolic disorder Phenylketonuria). It has been proven safe to consume in every legitimate scientific study to date. The above excerpt, in all honesty, is nonsense.

First of all, because of its potency as a sweetener (180 x's sweeter than sucrose), only a very tiny amount is needed. For instance, when you look at those artificial sweetener packets, aspartame only consists of a tiny fraction of the powder...the rest is dextrose. The reasoning is to make it easier to measure out for the consumer.

Now, with that said, aspartame does not directly metabolize to formaldehyde. It converts to methanol, then a fraction of that methanol will convert to formaldehyde. How much methanol? Well, put it this way...you'll get more methanol from a piece of ripe fruit (and much more from a glass of wine) than you will from a packet of aspartame. So if the above is true, a piece of fruit should be more "toxic" than aspartame.

These types of rumors are often started by the same people who protest water fluoridation. No matter what the research and actual science says, they continue to flood the internet and scare the average google user into their ass backwards agenda.

But if you still want to avoid the aspartame, that's your decision. The stuff will still work even if you spit it out as long as you hold it under the tongue for a sufficient amount of time.

roocalinda

Awards
Thanks man. It's hard to know what side of the story to believe sometimes. I know people would agree with both sides of the aspartame story. I know people who get head aches when they drink products with it. Anyway, what you said about the absorbing is what I figured, so thanks for the input. BTW, seeing some pretty good results from this cycle. Slow on the weight gain, but strength gain is impressive for me. Stacking liquidrone, 1 andro and 4-ad. Wish liquidrone was still being produced. Gotta use it while I still can.

Oh, I'm just running this for 4 weeks and then pct. This is my pct I got lined up
Pct 1-7 30mg/day Nolva, Pct 8-12 22mg/day Nolva, Pct 13-14 10-15mg/day Nolva and 1ml Arom-x, Pct 15-21 2ml/day Arom-x, Pct 22-28 1ml/day Arom-x.

Think this is a reasonable pct?