The Ultimate Stack

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
AMS Ultimate Stack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went all out and ordered the AMS Ultimate Stack. I don't plan on using for a month or so because I'm currently on the Swole stack. Anyway, all the products are UTT and it seems to me that all three are taken at the same time, 2ml, twice daily. I was wondering if the Arom-X is sufficient PCT. Also, are there other support supps I need? I usually use AI's On Cycle, Hawthorne Berry Extract, Saw Palmetto, Celery Seed Extract, Red Yeast Rice and PP's Sustain Alpha-three on and three off. Any advice/suggestions would be of great value. I have a lot of support supps on hand including serms so please let me know what might come up so I can be ready for it....Thanks, again.

Sabaton

Awards
AMS Ultimate Stack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went all out and ordered the AMS Ultimate Stack. I don't plan on using for a month or so because I'm currently on the Swole stack. Anyway, all the products are UTT and it seems to me that all three are taken at the same time, 2ml, twice daily. I was wondering if the Arom-X is sufficient PCT. Also, are there other support supps I need? I usually use AI's On Cycle, Hawthorne Berry Extract, Saw Palmetto, Celery Seed Extract, Red Yeast Rice and PP's Sustain Alpha-three on and three off. Any advice/suggestions would be of great value. I have a lot of support supps on hand including serms so please let me know what might come up so I can be ready for it....Thanks, again.
Read some recent posts on this board and you'll see that you shouldn't take more than 1 ml at a time of each product, and wait about 5 minutes between dosing the different products. 1 ml of each 2 times a day, 2 ml of each a day in total is the recommended doses.

From what I understand taking an AI on cycle could be contra-productive, so maybe you shoud save that to PCT?

Recently I've read that AromX should be sufficient as PCT, earlier everybody seemed to agree a SERM was needed. Why this has changed I don't know. I think I would feel a lot better to have it during PCT.

I don't know about all your support supps, I didn't use anything of that stuff on my last cycle and I didn't feel the need for any. At least half of that stuff seems like a waste of money really.

tattoopierced1

AROM-X should be fine PCT wise. The other supps are at your discretion, however I dont see them being overkill..your health is important, and anything you can do to keep it in tip top form is best.