AMS Ultimate Mass Stack/Nocturnabol Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

AMS Ultimate Mass Stack/Nocturnabol Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buhlayz View Post
    okay it wasnt clear that you were loading, thought that was maintenance dosage. still seems high, ive read that 3-5g is adequate. personally use about 5g postworkout (w bcaas/dextrose/beta alanine) do u have any links recommending a larger dosage ?
    actually no, its more of a preference thing. the way creatine works is that you have to load it into you system so your cells are filled with creatine and then the 5 gram a day part is just to make sure your holding as much creatine as your body can. i have read countless times anywhere between 3-5 grams is the way to go, but i am a huge believer in instinct and knowing your body and i personally get more out of 7-10 grams than 3 grams. plus i am at 250, i personally feel i shouldn't be taking as little as someone who weighs 130, 150, or even 200.

what's written and published about all this stuff isn't always true. genetics among other things make everything different for everyone. for example, when i cut up, i eat almost twice the amount of carbs i do when i am bulking and i still manage to get my bodyfat anywhere between 4-6% before i have to drop them it at all.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

well i just started my pct. had a pretty good run. i wasnt completely sold on the stuff but it did its job.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

I gained about 10 pounds from the run. Lost it all when I got sick a few days ago, but I finally got it all back. Hope your weight and strength continue to go up.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

thanks man
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Any before and afters?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

nah i should have though. more strength gains than anything really. this by no means added a significant amount of mass
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good post on creatine. I think people forget that usually on cycle your body is better able to utilize it as well. Thus increasing creatine intake on cycle is beneficial. Anavar is very well know for this...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Good post on creatine. I think people forget that usually on cycle your body is better able to utilize it as well. Thus increasing creatine intake on cycle is beneficial. Anavar is very well know for this...
    i agree man
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.

Nice log bro.
    Wish there were before and after. Man I need to try the UTT.

JP.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

thanks, yeah i wish i would have but at the same time like i said it was more strength gains than anything. i took measurements everyday and they went up some but nothing out of the order in terms of my normal growth on a bulk. i was expecting more because i had about the same gains from a regualr test sup i took that required no PCT and wasnt a ph. it was a solid sup but im gonna look around to see if i can get something a little stronger
  11. New Member

im starting the same stack in a few week my weight is 160 i know not a lot but i have a very small frame. i eat 5000 to 6000 cal a day and im taking M5 stacked with nos 0 when i start my cycle of ams stack should i cycle off of m5 and nos and go to a different createin before starting or stay on it? secondly what are some pointer i should know about going in to this stack? thanks
  12. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    im starting the same stack in a few week my weight is 160 i know not a lot but i have a very small frame. i eat 5000 to 6000 cal a day and im taking M5 stacked with nos 0 when i start my cycle of ams stack should i cycle off of m5 and nos and go to a different createin before starting or stay on it? secondly what are some pointer i should know about going in to this stack? thanks
    If those are just creatine products you should be fine staying on them. I actually like to up my dose of creatine on cycle. If they are loaded with stimulants you may be better off switching to a basic creatine monohydrate to avoid blood pressure spikes.

Best Pointer = train like a madman
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

13. New Member

ya their is more than just cretine in them i think i will Finnish my cycle of these and then cycle on to ams prohormones
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Curtis -

Only thing I could suggest is to preload on hawthorne berry a couple weeks before you start. My blood pressure got somewhat high on this stuff. But, as said, strength gains are really all you might get from this stack. Just keep those cals up and you might have better luck than us.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

shoot i kept my cals up around 8000 and only really got strength gains.
  16. New Member

im going to have to start eat more cus 8000 cals a day is a ton i hope i see mass gains im smaller so maybe my weight will go up and i have never taken a prohormone so that could benefit me as well. im going to have to put a meal plan together to get 8000. i hope it works i will log my progress when i start so we all have more info. what other prohormones have u guys tired and should i take milk thisle as well?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

The UTT method is supposed to avoid your liver, but milk thistle is always a good everyday supp.
  18. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    thanks, yeah i wish i would have but at the same time like i said it was more strength gains than anything. i took measurements everyday and they went up some but nothing out of the order in terms of my normal growth on a bulk. i was expecting more because i had about the same gains from a regualr test sup i took that required no PCT and wasnt a ph. it was a solid sup but im gonna look around to see if i can get something a little stronger
    Ye from your stats your a beast, it will prob take something stronger to add mass u could really see
  19. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    im going to have to start eat more cus 8000 cals a day is a ton i hope i see mass gains im smaller so maybe my weight will go up and i have never taken a prohormone so that could benefit me as well. im going to have to put a meal plan together to get 8000. i hope it works i will log my progress when i start so we all have more info. what other prohormones have u guys tired and should i take milk thisle as well?
    Dang with your body weight taking in 8000 kals per day u wont need a prohormone to grow...lol
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ye from your stats your a beast, it will prob take something stronger to add mass u could really see
    thanks man, im looking into some stuff. any ideas?
  21. New Member

ya you would think but i have been taking about 6000 every day and im stuck at 160 its not fun so im hopeing it will help break the cycle.....lol i just don't know if my gut can take 8k thats so much....lol
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Sometimes eating 3k cals over maintenance doesn't cut it. Maybe a PH would get you past that point, and 6kcals a day would be enough to maintain. Not saying resort to anabolics, just an idea.
  23. New Member

ya true im hopeing it will do the trick if not maybe all aways be that small ripped guy..lol i have been trying to up my cal in take right now i have been drinking a lot of water with my meals to help my stomach grow.. i should be starting in a few week and i will post my work out and cal intake so on so we can all have more info and if you guys have any ideas just let me know.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.

Can this do well as a PWO (preworkout supplement)?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.

I like the logs so far, otherwise this is one of the best supplements out there.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.

Ow, thanks alot mate, very well.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.

Cool, man i would like to give this a try.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate Mass Stack Review
    By Gettinpumped in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. AMS Ultimate Mass Stack Log
    By Punisher63e in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 05:31 PM
  3. AMS Ultimate Mass stack
    By jp17815 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 55