AMS Ultimate Mass Stack/Nocturnabol Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. i have both but i use the one with 3ml because i like that one better, i find that one easier to measure. I go until the black rubber is right in-line with the 1 ml mark. decavol isnt any thicker than 1andro and it still had as much as the 4ad if not a little more. i dont find it hard at all to have exact measurements each time. dont get me wrong im having great gains but if it says 60 ml there better damn well be 60 ml in there.


  2. heres my results for arms this week

    BB curl:170-8
    DB curl: 50-9
    Single arm preacher: 90-12
    Pushdowns: 150-8
    Dec French press: 145-10
    single arm Db overhead ext.: 65-8

    heres the amount + from last week

    BB curl: +5 lbs +3 reps
    DB incline curl: +1 rep
    Single arm preacher: +13lbs + 2reps
    Pushdowns: +20 lbs
    French: + 10 lbs
    Db ext: +5 lbs in each arm
    •   
       


  3. Nice numbers! I haven't had any tingle from 4AD or Deca, but AromX kinda burns my tongue. I did run out of Deca before 4AD though.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Nice numbers! I haven't had any tingle from 4AD or Deca, but AromX kinda burns my tongue. I did run out of Deca before 4AD though.
    thanks man, yea i dunno, its prob different for everyone is what is seems like.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    heres my results for arms this week

    BB curl:170-8
    DB curl: 50-9
    Single arm preacher: 90-12
    Pushdowns: 150-8
    Dec French press: 145-10
    single arm Db overhead ext.: 65-8

    heres the amount + from last week

    BB curl: +5 lbs +3 reps
    DB incline curl: +1 rep
    Single arm preacher: +13lbs + 2reps
    Pushdowns: +20 lbs
    French: + 10 lbs
    Db ext: +5 lbs in each arm
    Crazy gains, Son! I'm following your HIT protocol, but I don't expect to make those kinds of gains immediately. I'm sure it will probably take a few weeks, but I'm going to stick with it. I did re-tweak my shoulder on Friday getting a little greedy with the one-arm overhead tricep db press, but it's all good! I'm anxious to see what kind of gains I'll get tomorrow when I hit chest.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Crazy gains, Son! I'm following your HIT protocol, but I don't expect to make those kinds of gains immediately. I'm sure it will probably take a few weeks, but I'm going to stick with it. I did re-tweak my shoulder on Friday getting a little greedy with the one-arm overhead tricep db press, but it's all good! I'm anxious to see what kind of gains I'll get tomorrow when I hit chest.
    Thats awesome man. I am sorry about your shoulder though, i too have shoulder problems and it hurts when i do that exercise aswell. im sure your gonna have fun with chest tommorow. let me know how it goes.

  7. I'm about to start this same stack after the superbowl, already am dosing the cycle support, may I ask though what your calorie intake range is? I'm a bit lighter but still going to be aiming in the 3500-4000 cal range @ 250-300g protein

    will you be running anything other than Arom-X for your PCT?

    thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    thanks man, let me know how the aromX works for you. I still have a few weeks left before its my turn.
    I'm about 5 days into AromX, and I'm feeling great. Stacking it with Prime. Strength is still going up.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by porcha View Post
    I'm about to start this same stack after the superbowl, already am dosing the cycle support, may I ask though what your calorie intake range is? I'm a bit lighter but still going to be aiming in the 3500-4000 cal range @ 250-300g protein

    will you be running anything other than Arom-X for your PCT?
    thanks
    when I started i was getting in my noraml 7000-8000 which i normally get easy on a bulk. however this stuff is making me extremley lethargic making me sleep in and actually making me less hungry. now im lucky to get in 5000. im going to try and revamp things this weekend so i can start fresh next week.

    most people dont advocate too much protien but im siding with the kai greene philosphyh of diet, get in as much as i can. i usually got in between 400-500 grams before i started this.

    ill only be running arom-x for Pct.

    p.s. if i were you id start eating a little more now and start to expand your stomach so when you start your cycle youll stay hungry. also invest in some coffee or a good alarm clock.


    good luck man and let me know how yours goes and what you end up doing to keep awake. i think the stresses of being a senior in college and trying to get all my stuff done isnt helping me either

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    I'm about 5 days into AromX, and I'm feeling great. Stacking it with Prime. Strength is still going up.
    are you tired at all?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    p.s. if i were you id start eating a little more now and start to expand your stomach so when you start your cycle youll stay hungry.
    oh I have an enormous stomach, I used to be obese, now I'm just obeast. Was 300lbs as of Jan 08, reached 200 @ 22% BF by Dec 08...been recomping ever since. I'm ready to start eating again. Currently hovering around 200 @ 15% BF. I estimate maintenance around 3200-3500, cut @ 2400-2500. Might just have to up my cals some, I'm just quite paranoid about the weight gain as I'm a former fatty. I do love Kai Greene though, love watching his youtube vids for good training tips and exercises. I do remember him talking about on some days getting in 800-1000g protein...mmm

    I'm actually glad to hear you're pretty tired on this and getting some sleep. I can't sleep in nor get to sleep in a timely manner. I'm lucky if I can pull off 7 uninterrupted hours. Too much EC...gonna be going off everything except the staples for the cycle. Gonna pass on the caffeine and yohimbe. We'll save stims for cutting season.

    If I did stick in the low hypercaloric diet range, could I actually expect to see a recomp rather than a lean bulk? I'm also limiting cardio to 2 days/wk.

    thanks for you feedback! I too am a senior, I feel ya man, 3 more months...then I no more college gym...I'm so sad. I like being one of the biggest dudes in there at 200lbs lol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    are you tired at all?
    Not at all. I have a ton of energy through the day, more energy than I had during cycle. 4AD seemed to make me crash pretty bad post workout.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by porcha View Post
    oh I have an enormous stomach, I used to be obese, now I'm just obeast. Was 300lbs as of Jan 08, reached 200 @ 22% BF by Dec 08...been recomping ever since. I'm ready to start eating again. Currently hovering around 200 @ 15% BF. I estimate maintenance around 3200-3500, cut @ 2400-2500. Might just have to up my cals some, I'm just quite paranoid about the weight gain as I'm a former fatty. I do love Kai Greene though, love watching his youtube vids for good training tips and exercises. I do remember him talking about on some days getting in 800-1000g protein...mmm

    I'm actually glad to hear you're pretty tired on this and getting some sleep. I can't sleep in nor get to sleep in a timely manner. I'm lucky if I can pull off 7 uninterrupted hours. Too much EC...gonna be going off everything except the staples for the cycle. Gonna pass on the caffeine and yohimbe. We'll save stims for cutting season.

    If I did stick in the low hypercaloric diet range, could I actually expect to see a recomp rather than a lean bulk? I'm also limiting cardio to 2 days/wk.

    thanks for you feedback! I too am a senior, I feel ya man, 3 more months...then I no more college gym...I'm so sad. I like being one of the biggest dudes in there at 200lbs lol.
    hell yeah man, i hear you about the college gym. the whole campus refers to me as "that big guy" or "the big guy with the huge back". im really gonna miss that when i leave.

    see the thing with the sleep is, i im tired all the time but cant get enough sleep. i sleep in, but i have early classes, so you see where im going, its becoming a problem. i almost missed class today....an important one.

    i noticed you said your cutting cals were 2500-3000. i personally eat almost more cals when i cut then when i bulk. im burning so much calories a day i need more in me to keep my hard earned mass on. i used to eat 2500-3000 but lost so much muscle mass. the thing with us younger guys is that we dont have much muscle maturity so when you loose weight, we loose our muscle fast too so be careful man, id hate to see you loose a little of what you worked for. it happend to me on a bigger scale and i was devestated. but i worked my way back and im ready to stay big.

    also, i dont touch stims much either during a bulk, but youll see what i mean when you start the stack. i save the red pill off alot of my animal products and pop them at different times of the day just to keep me going so i can get my homework done.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Not at all. I have a ton of energy through the day, more energy than I had during cycle. 4AD seemed to make me crash pretty bad post workout.
    good, im done with this beingtired s**t

  15. quick question about your dosing protocol

    I see you're spacing dosing 6hrs apart, is this first thing in the morning and then 6hrs at some later time in the day, or do you dose once before workouts and the other 6hrs before/after? Do you use a similar timing scheme for dosing on off days?

    As far as diet, if my estimate my maintenance around 3500 cals/day, should I slowly build up to surplus...I plan on leveling out around 5000 cals/day or more, so long as I'm not feeling too "pudgy". Should I taper up to that total or just jump right into it? I'm leaning towards adding 500/day for a few days at a time and hitting 5000 after a week or so into the cycle

  16. Quote Originally Posted by porcha View Post
    quick question about your dosing protocol

    I see you're spacing dosing 6hrs apart, is this first thing in the morning and then 6hrs at some later time in the day, or do you dose once before workouts and the other 6hrs before/after? Do you use a similar timing scheme for dosing on off days?

    As far as diet, if my estimate my maintenance around 3500 cals/day, should I slowly build up to surplus...I plan on leveling out around 5000 cals/day or more, so long as I'm not feeling too "pudgy". Should I taper up to that total or just jump right into it? I'm leaning towards adding 500/day for a few days at a time and hitting 5000 after a week or so into the cycle
    i dose first thing in the morning 6 hours later, and then 6 hours later after that. i dont mind when those times fall. so i dont try to time it pre or post workout. there not really PWO supps so i dont treat them as such.

    as far as your cals go you should def gradually eat more, dont do it all at once. you have to give time to let your stomach get bigger and let your body get uset to those cals.

  17. 25 grams of creatine mono a day? are you serious? isnt that megadosing everyday?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by buhlayz View Post
    25 grams of creatine mono a day? are you serious? isnt that megadosing everyday?
    Creatine is cheap and does not have any side effects. 25 grams is a high dose, probably more than he needs to get optimal results from it, but it's not dangerous or stupid in any way.

    Personally I don't get any additional benefit from doses beyond 10 grams a day.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by buhlayz View Post
    25 grams of creatine mono a day? are you serious? isnt that megadosing everyday?
    i loaded at 25 grams a day for the first 5 days, i only take between 5-10 now. when you start taking creatine you have to load on it man.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    i loaded at 25 grams a day for the first 5 days, i only take between 5-10 now. when you start taking creatine you have to load on it man.
    okay it wasnt clear that you were loading, thought that was maintenance dosage. still seems high, ive read that 3-5g is adequate. personally use about 5g postworkout (w bcaas/dextrose/beta alanine) do u have any links recommending a larger dosage ?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by buhlayz View Post
    okay it wasnt clear that you were loading, thought that was maintenance dosage. still seems high, ive read that 3-5g is adequate. personally use about 5g postworkout (w bcaas/dextrose/beta alanine) do u have any links recommending a larger dosage ?
    actually no, its more of a preference thing. the way creatine works is that you have to load it into you system so your cells are filled with creatine and then the 5 gram a day part is just to make sure your holding as much creatine as your body can. i have read countless times anywhere between 3-5 grams is the way to go, but i am a huge believer in instinct and knowing your body and i personally get more out of 7-10 grams than 3 grams. plus i am at 250, i personally feel i shouldn't be taking as little as someone who weighs 130, 150, or even 200.


    what's written and published about all this stuff isn't always true. genetics among other things make everything different for everyone. for example, when i cut up, i eat almost twice the amount of carbs i do when i am bulking and i still manage to get my bodyfat anywhere between 4-6% before i have to drop them it at all.

  22. well i just started my pct. had a pretty good run. i wasnt completely sold on the stuff but it did its job.

  23. I gained about 10 pounds from the run. Lost it all when I got sick a few days ago, but I finally got it all back. Hope your weight and strength continue to go up.

  24. thanks man

  25. Any before and afters?

  26. nah i should have though. more strength gains than anything really. this by no means added a significant amount of mass

  27. Good post on creatine. I think people forget that usually on cycle your body is better able to utilize it as well. Thus increasing creatine intake on cycle is beneficial. Anavar is very well know for this...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  28. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Good post on creatine. I think people forget that usually on cycle your body is better able to utilize it as well. Thus increasing creatine intake on cycle is beneficial. Anavar is very well know for this...
    i agree man

  29. Nice log bro.
    Wish there were before and after. Man I need to try the UTT.

    JP.

  30. thanks, yeah i wish i would have but at the same time like i said it was more strength gains than anything. i took measurements everyday and they went up some but nothing out of the order in terms of my normal growth on a bulk. i was expecting more because i had about the same gains from a regualr test sup i took that required no PCT and wasnt a ph. it was a solid sup but im gonna look around to see if i can get something a little stronger
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Stack Review
    By Gettinpumped in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. AMS Ultimate Mass Stack Log
    By Punisher63e in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 05:31 PM
  3. UndiluteD's Ultimate Mass Stack --
    By UndiluteD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in