AMS Ultimate Mass Stack/Nocturnabol Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Verrrry interesting. I will incorporate this, I'm just not sure if I'll start next week or wait until my six-week cycle is over (I'm currently in week 2). It does sound extremely promising.

Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me.

Yeah man anytime. when you try it make sure that one set is just an all out powerhouse of a set and save nothing. mentally it helps too because your thinking "i only have to do this once"

2. Heres my results for my second day of back on this stack.

last week: yesterday:
    reverse grip pulldowns: 230-6 250-6
    reverse grip rows: 365-10 385-8
    tbar rows: 340-6 340-5 (my strap broke and grip was gone)
    deadlift: 455-2 405-6

I was extremely tired yesterday and felt lagging. i made some gains in places and stayed the same in others its seems. todays rest day and tommorows delts. Im drinking alot of liquid calories on top of my food this week to help expand my stomach so i can eat more. I wish i would have prep'd my stomach two weeks before this stack. i feel like i missed out on my true potential the past 10 days despite my gains.
    •   

3. I started taking another supplement to help with my lethargy today. It worked wonders and i was able to eat alot more too.

4. today was shoulders. heres my lifts and weight i did

DB shoulder press: 95lbs DB for 10
    Cable laterals; 70-10 (easy, not quite up to 90 yet)
    Bent cables: 90-10
    Upwright rows: 205-10

notice dramatic increase from last week

1st: 90 lbs DB for 8
    2nd: 70-10
    3rd: 70-10
    4th: 135-10

These gains dont seem normal to me but hey, i am not complaining. I just hope they dont stop coming. ill let you know how arms goes tommorow.

5. i did arms today and had some great gains. I'm hopping to see similar gains in legs on sunday. I normally do legs on saturday but i am going to annapolis tommorow with my girlfriend so ill have to do them sunday and take tommorow as a rest day here are my lifts for arms today followed by last weeks so you can see the difference.

Biceps:
    BB curl: 165-5
    DB incline curl: 50s-8
    Single arm preacher curl machine: 77.5-10

triceps:
    straight bar pushdowns: 130-10
    Decline French press: 135-10
    Single arm Db extentions: 60-10

Forearms:
    wrist cruls: 125-6
    Behing wrist curls: 125-10
    Reverse wrist curls 55-10

Heres last weeks

Biceps:
    BB curl: 135-8
    DB incline curl: 45s-8
    Single arm preacher curl machine: 70-8

triceps:
    straight bar pushdowns: 110-10
    Decline French press: 125-10
    Single arm Db extentions: 45-10

Forearms:
    wrist cruls: 75-10
    Behing wrist curls: 75-10
    Reverse wrist curls 45-10

heres how much i went up on each lift

Biceps:
    BB curl: +30 lbs -3 reps
    DB incline curl: +5 lbs in each arm same reps
    Single arm preacher curl machine: + 7.5 lbs + 2 reps

triceps:
    straight bar pushdowns: +10 lbs same reps
    Decline French press: plus 10 lbs same reps
    Single arm Db extentions: +15 lbs same reps

Forearms:
    wrist cruls: + 50 lbs -4 reps
    Behing wrist curls: + 50 lbs same reps
    Reverse wrist curls +10 lbs same reps

6. subbed, do you have any previous PH/AS experience that you could compare you results when your finished?

I wasnt interested in these products before, but for the prices i can find them now, and ive read a few other log, they might make a good stack in combination with some other ideas i have

goodluck

7. This is my first PH cycle. however ive tried a whole bunch of other test boosters like animal test and testron etc.. i know there not the same, and the results arent either. I think you should give these a shot. I know i will be doing this stack again. i hear you about the price though...that part was not fun.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    I started taking another supplement to help with my lethargy today. It worked wonders and i was able to eat alot more too.
    What did you add out of curiosity?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    This is my first PH cycle. however ive tried a whole bunch of other test boosters like animal test and testron etc.. i know there not the same, and the results arent either. I think you should give these a shot. I know i will be doing this stack again. i hear you about the price though...that part was not fun.
    I saw a huge deal on the Mass Stack XL but i already have too many PH/DS's that i dont have the time, or want to do.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    subbed, do you have any previous PH/AS experience that you could compare you results when your finished?

I wasnt interested in these products before, but for the prices i can find them now, and ive read a few other log, they might make a good stack in combination with some other ideas i have

goodluck
    So what did you have in mind? I have a "stash" chock full of PH/DS, and I'm starting Week 3 of a 4-AD/Tren LV stack. I'm curious to know what "ideas" you had, combo-wise.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    So what did you have in mind? I have a "stash" chock full of PH/DS, and I'm starting Week 3 of a 4-AD/Tren LV stack. I'm curious to know what "ideas" you had, combo-wise.
    What ideas i head? It depends on your goals and what you have availvable

12. Mass, strength...I have The One, Epistane, 3/4 bottle of Pro-Magnon 25, P-Plex, Methadrol, Methoxy-TST...even a bottle of the original X-Mass. Oh, yeah, a bottle of Ergo Max LMG, just for starters.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    What did you add out of curiosity?
    I re-added universal's shock therapy right in the morning instead of using it as a pre-workout formula. it brightens my mood and keeps me going strong thoughout the day.

14. All right, Ricky, I'm incorporating your HIIT workouts starting tomorrow with chest. The four exercises will be bench, incline, decline db and incline flyes. I'll be following the protocol you gave me. Thanks again. We'll see how this works for me.
    -My Best Friend

15. Awesome man, i am excited to see how it works for you. let me know how chest goes tommorow. Remember on that one set, you gotta push it farther than you think you can and then some. Also, remember getting enough quality Rest is the is crucial in HIT.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    I re-added universal's shock therapy right in the morning instead of using it as a pre-workout formula. it brightens my mood and keeps me going strong thoughout the day.
    Hey Ricky, I've been really lethargic too, probably due to the AMS stack. It hit me harder than last time! I can fall asleep at any time during the day now if I want, and I sleep like an infant during the night.
    I don't see it as a problem though, it's nice to be able to rest this good. And I havn't had any problem concentrating at work anyway, I just take some stimulants in the morning or just some caffeine, keeps me fresh untill it's time to hit the gym after work. At the gym I don't feel tired at all, the gains in strenght and the pumps lifts my mood and energy to new highs each time I start to lift.

How's your libido doing by the way? On my last cycle it went downhill right from the start, after about one week I was ready to become a monk. This time it's as good as usual, if not better. I was thinking maybe the Decavol had something to do with that since I'm not taking that this time.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sabaton View Post
    Hey Ricky, I've been really lethargic too, probably due to the AMS stack. It hit me harder than last time! I can fall asleep at any time during the day now if I want, and I sleep like an infant during the night.
    I don't see it as a problem though, it's nice to be able to rest this good. And I havn't had any problem concentrating at work anyway, I just take some stimulants in the morning or just some caffeine, keeps me fresh untill it's time to hit the gym after work. At the gym I don't feel tired at all, the gains in strenght and the pumps lifts my mood and energy to new highs each time I start to lift.

How's your libido doing by the way? On my last cycle it went downhill right from the start, after about one week I was ready to become a monk. This time it's as good as usual, if not better. I was thinking maybe the Decavol had something to do with that since I'm not taking that this time.

I was soo tired it was becoming a problem. I wasnt eating as much because i just wanted to sleep and i almost missed a few of my classess and didnt even pay attention when i went because i just wanted to sleep.

My libido seems to actually be doing the complete opposite of what you stated yours to be. im thinking it must be the decavol. also, have you had a problem with your mouth watering up when you take your doses? i

18. Lethargy is kicking my ass too, I just want to sleep all afternoon, which of course keeps me up at night. Libido is OK, maybe slightly down, but I have had the "mouth-watering" issue as well. Wonder what that's about....
    -My Best Friend

19. Alright heres my third chest results for two weeks and one day on cycle.

Incline Bench: 275 for 6
    Hammer strength: 450 for 6
    Decline flys: 100 lb DB for 6
    cable fly: 130 for 8

Incline up 50 lbs
    Hammer strength up 90 lbs
    flys up 20 lbs
    cables up 40 lbs

pretty damn cool...lets keep this going

20. IT'S OFFICIAL.

MY ARMS GOT 1/2 INCH BIGGER SINCE I STARTED THE STACK!

THATS 1/2 INCHES in 2 WEEKS!

lets keep it commin

21. Nice gains Ricky! And you have several more weeks ahead of you, the best is yet to come!
    As I'm stepping into my second week right now I'm really starting to see results, my last workout was insane! For example I usually struggle with the 135 lbs dumbells in db benchpress, on a very good day I usually do 3 reps, yesterday I did 6 reps without any trouble at all. A couple of weeks ago I did 8 reps at 270 lbs in standing barbell rows, yesterday I did 8 reps at 330 lbs. I do full body workouts by the way, 4 times a week.
    I'm happy that the utt seem to kick in faster and harder than the caps!

About the mouth watering up, no I haven't had those issues. Perhaps you are a bit tense in the mouth when you take the doses. Try to relax and don't focus on keeping the liquid right under your tounge. The entire inside of the mouth should be equally good at absorbing the stuff.

22. Glad you're making the most out of your cycle! I'm about to finish up 4AD and Deca here in a couple days. Not much on weight gain, but the strength gains are unbelievable. I'll probably put on some weight with AromX, but that's just how I work.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Sabaton View Post
    Nice gains Ricky! And you have several more weeks ahead of you, the best is yet to come!
    As I'm stepping into my second week right now I'm really starting to see results, my last workout was insane! For example I usually struggle with the 135 lbs dumbells in db benchpress, on a very good day I usually do 3 reps, yesterday I did 6 reps without any trouble at all. A couple of weeks ago I did 8 reps at 270 lbs in standing barbell rows, yesterday I did 8 reps at 330 lbs. I do full body workouts by the way, 4 times a week.
    I'm happy that the utt seem to kick in faster and harder than the caps!

About the mouth watering up, no I haven't had those issues. Perhaps you are a bit tense in the mouth when you take the doses. Try to relax and don't focus on keeping the liquid right under your tounge. The entire inside of the mouth should be equally good at absorbing the stuff.
    Thats awesome man, it seems your experiencing some mad gains too. Im really hopping that my gains continue to keep coming. Im up to 250 now which was awesome to see that on the scale, thats 16 lbs in 2 and a half weeks. Ive noticed that if i wash my mout out with warm water before my doses i dont experience my mouth watering up. im just paranoid that im not doing it right. i get ocd about crap like that.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Glad you're making the most out of your cycle! I'm about to finish up 4AD and Deca here in a couple days. Not much on weight gain, but the strength gains are unbelievable. I'll probably put on some weight with AromX, but that's just how I work.
    thanks man, let me know how the aromX works for you. I still have a few weeks left before its my turn.

25. Heres my back turn out for yesterday

Revers grip pulldowns: 250-10
    Reverse Grip Rowas: 405-5 (my grip slipped, i felt i should have had more)
    Old school T-bar:360-8
    Straight leg deadlift: 455-4

this is how much i went up from last week

Revers grip pulldowns: + 4 reps
    Reverse Grip Rowas: + 20 lbs
    Old school T-bar:+ 25 lbs and +3 reps
    Straight leg deadlift: + 50 Lbs

26. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    IT'S OFFICIAL.

MY ARMS GOT 1/2 INCH BIGGER SINCE I STARTED THE STACK!

THATS 1/2 INCHES in 2 WEEKS!

lets keep it commin
    Keep rollin man. Ridic gains!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

27. Thanks man! im hoppin they keep commin in the weeks to come

28. heres my results for shoulders

Db military press: 100 lbs (200 lbs) -6
    Cable side raises: 77.5-21
    bent cable raises:110-8
    upright rows: 215-10

heres the difference from last week

Db military press: + 10 lbs
    Cable side raises: + 7.5 lbs +11 reps
    bent cable raises:+ 20 lbs
    upright rows: + 10 lbs

29. why is it that 4AD is the only one that burns under my tounge and 1Andro and decavol feel like a puddle of water with out the slightest tingle? also why was there atleast 9 more servings in 4ad and decavol then 1andro. they all say 60 ml each and i am/was extremely ocd about measuring the same of each everyday. it doesnt make any sense. i was using the same everything and the servings wernet equal as indicated. and even if i possibly had more of one than the other, which i highley highley highley doubt, it would make NOT up for 9 servings.

30. My first bottles of 1-andro and 4-ad ended exactly at the same dose. I think the tingling you feel from 4-ad comes from the flavoring mostly. I feel a bit of tingle from 1-andro too from time to time, I assume it depends on how sensetive the mouth is for the moment, due to how recent my last meal was etc. I think the 4-ad is a bit thicker than 1-andro and with liquids it's never easy to get the doses exact. I wouldn't let that bother me too much, it seems to be very effective for you even if you don't get every dose exactly correct. What "syringe" are you using by the way? I got one that only fills to 1 ml with the 4-ad, the others went up to 3 ml. I only use the 1 ml one, much more easy to get the correct dose everytime with that one.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate Mass Stack Review
    By Gettinpumped in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 06:26 PM
  2. AMS Ultimate Mass Stack Log
    By Punisher63e in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 06:31 PM
  3. UndiluteD's Ultimate Mass Stack --
    By UndiluteD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4