AMS Ultimate Mass Stack/Nocturnabol Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Late but subb'd. Now what's this one-working-set thing? I'm sure you do warmups, right? And even though it's just one working set, do you extend the set with half-reps, quarter reps, forced reps? I'm interested in this. I'm currently on a stack of Tren LV and 4-AD. I intend to make this Ultimate Stack my next cycle.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

2. thanks for showing some interest man.
    I only do on working set. so for example, on chest day i have four lifts. Incline, hammer strength, decline flys, and cable flys. this is for next week,For my first exercise ill do 135 8 times for a warm up, then ill do 185 4-6 times for a warmup, then ill do 225 for 4 for a warm up, then i will do my one working set of 275. i dont count the warmup sets becasue there not really sets. im not going anywhere near failure or fatique. Im just warming up my chest and getting used to the heavier weight. for my next exercise ill only do 2 warm up sets, and by flys i dont need one because im already warmed up and just go straight into my one set. during my one set however i go all out. i always have a spot on everylift so even when i know i cant get another rep i try anyways. on certain lifts at the end of my set when i cant get anymore my spot will help me to get some negatives but that depends on the lift. but i want to stress that the warm ups arent by anymeans a real set, there too light and i dont do enough reps with them to do anything. My workouts only last about 30-40 min. my whole basis behind my training is that i believe training more than this will put your body in a catabolic state because the body is being broken down so much it sends your body in a shock trying to recover from the damage that you just did to it so instead of growing from exercise. Recovery and growth are two very very different things and i dont think people understand that. to get your body primed fo OPTIMAL growth you must hit it hard enough to put it in an anabolic state but not too much to where youve passed that and put your body in a catobolic state. I used to train 4 exercises with 3 sets each and i would be dead all week, my joints would hurt and i would be exhausted. i got gains but now where near what i am getting now. When i switched to HIT training my incline max went up 39 lbs in one a week. thats unheard of to me and i stand behind this way of training like its my job.
    •   

3. I did some research on the apple cider vinegar for appetite and it is actually an appetite suppresant. its used alot to help decrease appetite for weight loss. theres all these diets based of this. Im gonna pass on the ACV
  4. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    I did some research on the apple cider vinegar for appetite and it is actually an appetite suppresant. its used alot to help decrease appetite for weight loss. theres all these diets based of this. Im gonna pass on the ACV
    it always has helped me in increasing appetite.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    thanks for showing some interest man.
    I only do on working set. so for example, on chest day i have four lifts. Incline, hammer strength, decline flys, and cable flys. this is for next week,For my first exercise ill do 135 8 times for a warm up, then ill do 185 4-6 times for a warmup, then ill do 225 for 4 for a warm up, then i will do my one working set of 275. i dont count the warmup sets becasue there not really sets. im not going anywhere near failure or fatique. Im just warming up my chest and getting used to the heavier weight. for my next exercise ill only do 2 warm up sets, and by flys i dont need one because im already warmed up and just go straight into my one set. during my one set however i go all out. i always have a spot on everylift so even when i know i cant get another rep i try anyways. on certain lifts at the end of my set when i cant get anymore my spot will help me to get some negatives but that depends on the lift. but i want to stress that the warm ups arent by anymeans a real set, there too light and i dont do enough reps with them to do anything. My workouts only last about 30-40 min. my whole basis behind my training is that i believe training more than this will put your body in a catabolic state because the body is being broken down so much it sends your body in a shock trying to recover from the damage that you just did to it so instead of growing from exercise. Recovery and growth are two very very different things and i dont think people understand that. to get your body primed for OPTIMAL growth you must hit it hard enough to put it in an anabolic state but not too much to where youve passed that and put your body in a catobolic state. I used to train 4 exercises with 3 sets each and i would be dead all week, my joints would hurt and i would be exhausted. i got gains but now where near what i am getting now. When i switched to HIT training my incline max went up 39 lbs in one a week. thats unheard of to me and i stand behind this way of training like its my job.
    Verrrry interesting. I will incorporate this, I'm just not sure if I'll start next week or wait until my six-week cycle is over (I'm currently in week 2). It does sound extremely promising.

Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Verrrry interesting. I will incorporate this, I'm just not sure if I'll start next week or wait until my six-week cycle is over (I'm currently in week 2). It does sound extremely promising.

Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me.

Yeah man anytime. when you try it make sure that one set is just an all out powerhouse of a set and save nothing. mentally it helps too because your thinking "i only have to do this once"

7. Heres my results for my second day of back on this stack.

last week: yesterday:
    reverse grip pulldowns: 230-6 250-6
    reverse grip rows: 365-10 385-8
    tbar rows: 340-6 340-5 (my strap broke and grip was gone)
    deadlift: 455-2 405-6

I was extremely tired yesterday and felt lagging. i made some gains in places and stayed the same in others its seems. todays rest day and tommorows delts. Im drinking alot of liquid calories on top of my food this week to help expand my stomach so i can eat more. I wish i would have prep'd my stomach two weeks before this stack. i feel like i missed out on my true potential the past 10 days despite my gains.

8. I started taking another supplement to help with my lethargy today. It worked wonders and i was able to eat alot more too.

9. today was shoulders. heres my lifts and weight i did

DB shoulder press: 95lbs DB for 10
    Cable laterals; 70-10 (easy, not quite up to 90 yet)
    Bent cables: 90-10
    Upwright rows: 205-10

notice dramatic increase from last week

1st: 90 lbs DB for 8
    2nd: 70-10
    3rd: 70-10
    4th: 135-10

These gains dont seem normal to me but hey, i am not complaining. I just hope they dont stop coming. ill let you know how arms goes tommorow.

10. i did arms today and had some great gains. I'm hopping to see similar gains in legs on sunday. I normally do legs on saturday but i am going to annapolis tommorow with my girlfriend so ill have to do them sunday and take tommorow as a rest day here are my lifts for arms today followed by last weeks so you can see the difference.

Biceps:
    BB curl: 165-5
    DB incline curl: 50s-8
    Single arm preacher curl machine: 77.5-10

triceps:
    straight bar pushdowns: 130-10
    Decline French press: 135-10
    Single arm Db extentions: 60-10

Forearms:
    wrist cruls: 125-6
    Behing wrist curls: 125-10
    Reverse wrist curls 55-10

Heres last weeks

Biceps:
    BB curl: 135-8
    DB incline curl: 45s-8
    Single arm preacher curl machine: 70-8

triceps:
    straight bar pushdowns: 110-10
    Decline French press: 125-10
    Single arm Db extentions: 45-10

Forearms:
    wrist cruls: 75-10
    Behing wrist curls: 75-10
    Reverse wrist curls 45-10

heres how much i went up on each lift

Biceps:
    BB curl: +30 lbs -3 reps
    DB incline curl: +5 lbs in each arm same reps
    Single arm preacher curl machine: + 7.5 lbs + 2 reps

triceps:
    straight bar pushdowns: +10 lbs same reps
    Decline French press: plus 10 lbs same reps
    Single arm Db extentions: +15 lbs same reps

Forearms:
    wrist cruls: + 50 lbs -4 reps
    Behing wrist curls: + 50 lbs same reps
    Reverse wrist curls +10 lbs same reps

11. subbed, do you have any previous PH/AS experience that you could compare you results when your finished?

I wasnt interested in these products before, but for the prices i can find them now, and ive read a few other log, they might make a good stack in combination with some other ideas i have

goodluck

12. This is my first PH cycle. however ive tried a whole bunch of other test boosters like animal test and testron etc.. i know there not the same, and the results arent either. I think you should give these a shot. I know i will be doing this stack again. i hear you about the price though...that part was not fun.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    I started taking another supplement to help with my lethargy today. It worked wonders and i was able to eat alot more too.
    What did you add out of curiosity?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    This is my first PH cycle. however ive tried a whole bunch of other test boosters like animal test and testron etc.. i know there not the same, and the results arent either. I think you should give these a shot. I know i will be doing this stack again. i hear you about the price though...that part was not fun.
    I saw a huge deal on the Mass Stack XL but i already have too many PH/DS's that i dont have the time, or want to do.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    subbed, do you have any previous PH/AS experience that you could compare you results when your finished?

I wasnt interested in these products before, but for the prices i can find them now, and ive read a few other log, they might make a good stack in combination with some other ideas i have

goodluck
    So what did you have in mind? I have a "stash" chock full of PH/DS, and I'm starting Week 3 of a 4-AD/Tren LV stack. I'm curious to know what "ideas" you had, combo-wise.
    -My Best Friend

16. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    So what did you have in mind? I have a "stash" chock full of PH/DS, and I'm starting Week 3 of a 4-AD/Tren LV stack. I'm curious to know what "ideas" you had, combo-wise.
    What ideas i head? It depends on your goals and what you have availvable

17. Mass, strength...I have The One, Epistane, 3/4 bottle of Pro-Magnon 25, P-Plex, Methadrol, Methoxy-TST...even a bottle of the original X-Mass. Oh, yeah, a bottle of Ergo Max LMG, just for starters.
    -My Best Friend

18. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    What did you add out of curiosity?
    I re-added universal's shock therapy right in the morning instead of using it as a pre-workout formula. it brightens my mood and keeps me going strong thoughout the day.

19. All right, Ricky, I'm incorporating your HIIT workouts starting tomorrow with chest. The four exercises will be bench, incline, decline db and incline flyes. I'll be following the protocol you gave me. Thanks again. We'll see how this works for me.
    -My Best Friend

20. Awesome man, i am excited to see how it works for you. let me know how chest goes tommorow. Remember on that one set, you gotta push it farther than you think you can and then some. Also, remember getting enough quality Rest is the is crucial in HIT.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    I re-added universal's shock therapy right in the morning instead of using it as a pre-workout formula. it brightens my mood and keeps me going strong thoughout the day.
    Hey Ricky, I've been really lethargic too, probably due to the AMS stack. It hit me harder than last time! I can fall asleep at any time during the day now if I want, and I sleep like an infant during the night.
    I don't see it as a problem though, it's nice to be able to rest this good. And I havn't had any problem concentrating at work anyway, I just take some stimulants in the morning or just some caffeine, keeps me fresh untill it's time to hit the gym after work. At the gym I don't feel tired at all, the gains in strenght and the pumps lifts my mood and energy to new highs each time I start to lift.

How's your libido doing by the way? On my last cycle it went downhill right from the start, after about one week I was ready to become a monk. This time it's as good as usual, if not better. I was thinking maybe the Decavol had something to do with that since I'm not taking that this time.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sabaton View Post
    Hey Ricky, I've been really lethargic too, probably due to the AMS stack. It hit me harder than last time! I can fall asleep at any time during the day now if I want, and I sleep like an infant during the night.
    I don't see it as a problem though, it's nice to be able to rest this good. And I havn't had any problem concentrating at work anyway, I just take some stimulants in the morning or just some caffeine, keeps me fresh untill it's time to hit the gym after work. At the gym I don't feel tired at all, the gains in strenght and the pumps lifts my mood and energy to new highs each time I start to lift.

How's your libido doing by the way? On my last cycle it went downhill right from the start, after about one week I was ready to become a monk. This time it's as good as usual, if not better. I was thinking maybe the Decavol had something to do with that since I'm not taking that this time.

I was soo tired it was becoming a problem. I wasnt eating as much because i just wanted to sleep and i almost missed a few of my classess and didnt even pay attention when i went because i just wanted to sleep.

My libido seems to actually be doing the complete opposite of what you stated yours to be. im thinking it must be the decavol. also, have you had a problem with your mouth watering up when you take your doses? i

23. Lethargy is kicking my ass too, I just want to sleep all afternoon, which of course keeps me up at night. Libido is OK, maybe slightly down, but I have had the "mouth-watering" issue as well. Wonder what that's about....
    -My Best Friend

24. Alright heres my third chest results for two weeks and one day on cycle.

Incline Bench: 275 for 6
    Hammer strength: 450 for 6
    Decline flys: 100 lb DB for 6
    cable fly: 130 for 8

Incline up 50 lbs
    Hammer strength up 90 lbs
    flys up 20 lbs
    cables up 40 lbs

pretty damn cool...lets keep this going

25. IT'S OFFICIAL.

MY ARMS GOT 1/2 INCH BIGGER SINCE I STARTED THE STACK!

THATS 1/2 INCHES in 2 WEEKS!

lets keep it commin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate Mass Stack Review
    By Gettinpumped in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. AMS Ultimate Mass Stack Log
    By Punisher63e in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 05:31 PM