AMS Ultimate Mass Stack/Nocturnabol Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.29%

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    So what did you have in mind? I have a "stash" chock full of PH/DS, and I'm starting Week 3 of a 4-AD/Tren LV stack. I'm curious to know what "ideas" you had, combo-wise.
    What ideas i head? It depends on your goals and what you have availvable

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Mass, strength...I have The One, Epistane, 3/4 bottle of Pro-Magnon 25, P-Plex, Methadrol, Methoxy-TST...even a bottle of the original X-Mass. Oh, yeah, a bottle of Ergo Max LMG, just for starters.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    What did you add out of curiosity?
    I re-added universal's shock therapy right in the morning instead of using it as a pre-workout formula. it brightens my mood and keeps me going strong thoughout the day.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

All right, Ricky, I'm incorporating your HIIT workouts starting tomorrow with chest. The four exercises will be bench, incline, decline db and incline flyes. I'll be following the protocol you gave me. Thanks again. We'll see how this works for me.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Awesome man, i am excited to see how it works for you. let me know how chest goes tommorow. Remember on that one set, you gotta push it farther than you think you can and then some. Also, remember getting enough quality Rest is the is crucial in HIT.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky5145 View Post
    I re-added universal's shock therapy right in the morning instead of using it as a pre-workout formula. it brightens my mood and keeps me going strong thoughout the day.
    Hey Ricky, I've been really lethargic too, probably due to the AMS stack. It hit me harder than last time! I can fall asleep at any time during the day now if I want, and I sleep like an infant during the night.
    I don't see it as a problem though, it's nice to be able to rest this good. And I havn't had any problem concentrating at work anyway, I just take some stimulants in the morning or just some caffeine, keeps me fresh untill it's time to hit the gym after work. At the gym I don't feel tired at all, the gains in strenght and the pumps lifts my mood and energy to new highs each time I start to lift.

How's your libido doing by the way? On my last cycle it went downhill right from the start, after about one week I was ready to become a monk. This time it's as good as usual, if not better. I was thinking maybe the Decavol had something to do with that since I'm not taking that this time.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaton View Post
    Hey Ricky, I've been really lethargic too, probably due to the AMS stack. It hit me harder than last time! I can fall asleep at any time during the day now if I want, and I sleep like an infant during the night.
    I don't see it as a problem though, it's nice to be able to rest this good. And I havn't had any problem concentrating at work anyway, I just take some stimulants in the morning or just some caffeine, keeps me fresh untill it's time to hit the gym after work. At the gym I don't feel tired at all, the gains in strenght and the pumps lifts my mood and energy to new highs each time I start to lift.

How's your libido doing by the way? On my last cycle it went downhill right from the start, after about one week I was ready to become a monk. This time it's as good as usual, if not better. I was thinking maybe the Decavol had something to do with that since I'm not taking that this time.

I was soo tired it was becoming a problem. I wasnt eating as much because i just wanted to sleep and i almost missed a few of my classess and didnt even pay attention when i went because i just wanted to sleep.

My libido seems to actually be doing the complete opposite of what you stated yours to be. im thinking it must be the decavol. also, have you had a problem with your mouth watering up when you take your doses? i
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lethargy is kicking my ass too, I just want to sleep all afternoon, which of course keeps me up at night. Libido is OK, maybe slightly down, but I have had the "mouth-watering" issue as well. Wonder what that's about....
    -My Best Friend
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Alright heres my third chest results for two weeks and one day on cycle.

Incline Bench: 275 for 6
    Hammer strength: 450 for 6
    Decline flys: 100 lb DB for 6
    cable fly: 130 for 8

Incline up 50 lbs
    Hammer strength up 90 lbs
    flys up 20 lbs
    cables up 40 lbs

pretty damn cool...lets keep this going
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

IT'S OFFICIAL.

MY ARMS GOT 1/2 INCH BIGGER SINCE I STARTED THE STACK!

THATS 1/2 INCHES in 2 WEEKS!

lets keep it commin
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Nice gains Ricky! And you have several more weeks ahead of you, the best is yet to come!
    As I'm stepping into my second week right now I'm really starting to see results, my last workout was insane! For example I usually struggle with the 135 lbs dumbells in db benchpress, on a very good day I usually do 3 reps, yesterday I did 6 reps without any trouble at all. A couple of weeks ago I did 8 reps at 270 lbs in standing barbell rows, yesterday I did 8 reps at 330 lbs. I do full body workouts by the way, 4 times a week.
    I'm happy that the utt seem to kick in faster and harder than the caps!

About the mouth watering up, no I haven't had those issues. Perhaps you are a bit tense in the mouth when you take the doses. Try to relax and don't focus on keeping the liquid right under your tounge. The entire inside of the mouth should be equally good at absorbing the stuff.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.54%

Glad you're making the most out of your cycle! I'm about to finish up 4AD and Deca here in a couple days. Not much on weight gain, but the strength gains are unbelievable. I'll probably put on some weight with AromX, but that's just how I work.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaton View Post
    Nice gains Ricky! And you have several more weeks ahead of you, the best is yet to come!
    As I'm stepping into my second week right now I'm really starting to see results, my last workout was insane! For example I usually struggle with the 135 lbs dumbells in db benchpress, on a very good day I usually do 3 reps, yesterday I did 6 reps without any trouble at all. A couple of weeks ago I did 8 reps at 270 lbs in standing barbell rows, yesterday I did 8 reps at 330 lbs. I do full body workouts by the way, 4 times a week.
    I'm happy that the utt seem to kick in faster and harder than the caps!

About the mouth watering up, no I haven't had those issues. Perhaps you are a bit tense in the mouth when you take the doses. Try to relax and don't focus on keeping the liquid right under your tounge. The entire inside of the mouth should be equally good at absorbing the stuff.
    Thats awesome man, it seems your experiencing some mad gains too. Im really hopping that my gains continue to keep coming. Im up to 250 now which was awesome to see that on the scale, thats 16 lbs in 2 and a half weeks. Ive noticed that if i wash my mout out with warm water before my doses i dont experience my mouth watering up. im just paranoid that im not doing it right. i get ocd about crap like that.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Glad you're making the most out of your cycle! I'm about to finish up 4AD and Deca here in a couple days. Not much on weight gain, but the strength gains are unbelievable. I'll probably put on some weight with AromX, but that's just how I work.
    thanks man, let me know how the aromX works for you. I still have a few weeks left before its my turn.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Heres my back turn out for yesterday

Revers grip pulldowns: 250-10
    Reverse Grip Rowas: 405-5 (my grip slipped, i felt i should have had more)
    Old school T-bar:360-8
    Straight leg deadlift: 455-4

this is how much i went up from last week

Revers grip pulldowns: + 4 reps
    Reverse Grip Rowas: + 20 lbs
    Old school T-bar:+ 25 lbs and +3 reps
    Straight leg deadlift: + 50 Lbs
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

IT'S OFFICIAL.

MY ARMS GOT 1/2 INCH BIGGER SINCE I STARTED THE STACK!

THATS 1/2 INCHES in 2 WEEKS!

lets keep it commin
    Keep rollin man. Ridic gains!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Thanks man! im hoppin they keep commin in the weeks to come
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

heres my results for shoulders

Db military press: 100 lbs (200 lbs) -6
    Cable side raises: 77.5-21
    bent cable raises:110-8
    upright rows: 215-10

heres the difference from last week

Db military press: + 10 lbs
    Cable side raises: + 7.5 lbs +11 reps
    bent cable raises:+ 20 lbs
    upright rows: + 10 lbs
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

why is it that 4AD is the only one that burns under my tounge and 1Andro and decavol feel like a puddle of water with out the slightest tingle? also why was there atleast 9 more servings in 4ad and decavol then 1andro. they all say 60 ml each and i am/was extremely ocd about measuring the same of each everyday. it doesnt make any sense. i was using the same everything and the servings wernet equal as indicated. and even if i possibly had more of one than the other, which i highley highley highley doubt, it would make NOT up for 9 servings.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

My first bottles of 1-andro and 4-ad ended exactly at the same dose. I think the tingling you feel from 4-ad comes from the flavoring mostly. I feel a bit of tingle from 1-andro too from time to time, I assume it depends on how sensetive the mouth is for the moment, due to how recent my last meal was etc. I think the 4-ad is a bit thicker than 1-andro and with liquids it's never easy to get the doses exact. I wouldn't let that bother me too much, it seems to be very effective for you even if you don't get every dose exactly correct. What "syringe" are you using by the way? I got one that only fills to 1 ml with the 4-ad, the others went up to 3 ml. I only use the 1 ml one, much more easy to get the correct dose everytime with that one.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

i have both but i use the one with 3ml because i like that one better, i find that one easier to measure. I go until the black rubber is right in-line with the 1 ml mark. decavol isnt any thicker than 1andro and it still had as much as the 4ad if not a little more. i dont find it hard at all to have exact measurements each time. dont get me wrong im having great gains but if it says 60 ml there better damn well be 60 ml in there.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

heres my results for arms this week

BB curl:170-8
    DB curl: 50-9
    Single arm preacher: 90-12
    Pushdowns: 150-8
    Dec French press: 145-10
    single arm Db overhead ext.: 65-8

heres the amount + from last week

BB curl: +5 lbs +3 reps
    DB incline curl: +1 rep
    Single arm preacher: +13lbs + 2reps
    Pushdowns: +20 lbs
    French: + 10 lbs
    Db ext: +5 lbs in each arm
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.54%

Nice numbers! I haven't had any tingle from 4AD or Deca, but AromX kinda burns my tongue. I did run out of Deca before 4AD though.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Nice numbers! I haven't had any tingle from 4AD or Deca, but AromX kinda burns my tongue. I did run out of Deca before 4AD though.
    thanks man, yea i dunno, its prob different for everyone is what is seems like.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

heres my results for arms this week

BB curl:170-8
    DB curl: 50-9
    Single arm preacher: 90-12
    Pushdowns: 150-8
    Dec French press: 145-10
    single arm Db overhead ext.: 65-8

heres the amount + from last week

BB curl: +5 lbs +3 reps
    DB incline curl: +1 rep
    Single arm preacher: +13lbs + 2reps
    Pushdowns: +20 lbs
    French: + 10 lbs
    Db ext: +5 lbs in each arm
    Crazy gains, Son! I'm following your HIT protocol, but I don't expect to make those kinds of gains immediately. I'm sure it will probably take a few weeks, but I'm going to stick with it. I did re-tweak my shoulder on Friday getting a little greedy with the one-arm overhead tricep db press, but it's all good! I'm anxious to see what kind of gains I'll get tomorrow when I hit chest.
    -My Best Friend
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Crazy gains, Son! I'm following your HIT protocol, but I don't expect to make those kinds of gains immediately. I'm sure it will probably take a few weeks, but I'm going to stick with it. I did re-tweak my shoulder on Friday getting a little greedy with the one-arm overhead tricep db press, but it's all good! I'm anxious to see what kind of gains I'll get tomorrow when I hit chest.
    Thats awesome man. I am sorry about your shoulder though, i too have shoulder problems and it hurts when i do that exercise aswell. im sure your gonna have fun with chest tommorow. let me know how it goes.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.82%

I'm about to start this same stack after the superbowl, already am dosing the cycle support, may I ask though what your calorie intake range is? I'm a bit lighter but still going to be aiming in the 3500-4000 cal range @ 250-300g protein

will you be running anything other than Arom-X for your PCT?

thanks
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.54%

thanks man, let me know how the aromX works for you. I still have a few weeks left before its my turn.
    I'm about 5 days into AromX, and I'm feeling great. Stacking it with Prime. Strength is still going up.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by porcha View Post
    I'm about to start this same stack after the superbowl, already am dosing the cycle support, may I ask though what your calorie intake range is? I'm a bit lighter but still going to be aiming in the 3500-4000 cal range @ 250-300g protein

will you be running anything other than Arom-X for your PCT?
    thanks
    when I started i was getting in my noraml 7000-8000 which i normally get easy on a bulk. however this stuff is making me extremley lethargic making me sleep in and actually making me less hungry. now im lucky to get in 5000. im going to try and revamp things this weekend so i can start fresh next week.

most people dont advocate too much protien but im siding with the kai greene philosphyh of diet, get in as much as i can. i usually got in between 400-500 grams before i started this.

ill only be running arom-x for Pct.

p.s. if i were you id start eating a little more now and start to expand your stomach so when you start your cycle youll stay hungry. also invest in some coffee or a good alarm clock.

good luck man and let me know how yours goes and what you end up doing to keep awake. i think the stresses of being a senior in college and trying to get all my stuff done isnt helping me either
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

I'm about 5 days into AromX, and I'm feeling great. Stacking it with Prime. Strength is still going up.
    are you tired at all?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.82%

p.s. if i were you id start eating a little more now and start to expand your stomach so when you start your cycle youll stay hungry.
    oh I have an enormous stomach, I used to be obese, now I'm just obeast. Was 300lbs as of Jan 08, reached 200 @ 22% BF by Dec 08...been recomping ever since. I'm ready to start eating again. Currently hovering around 200 @ 15% BF. I estimate maintenance around 3200-3500, cut @ 2400-2500. Might just have to up my cals some, I'm just quite paranoid about the weight gain as I'm a former fatty. I do love Kai Greene though, love watching his youtube vids for good training tips and exercises. I do remember him talking about on some days getting in 800-1000g protein...mmm

I'm actually glad to hear you're pretty tired on this and getting some sleep. I can't sleep in nor get to sleep in a timely manner. I'm lucky if I can pull off 7 uninterrupted hours. Too much EC...gonna be going off everything except the staples for the cycle. Gonna pass on the caffeine and yohimbe. We'll save stims for cutting season.

If I did stick in the low hypercaloric diet range, could I actually expect to see a recomp rather than a lean bulk? I'm also limiting cardio to 2 days/wk.

thanks for you feedback! I too am a senior, I feel ya man, 3 more months...then I no more college gym...I'm so sad. I like being one of the biggest dudes in there at 200lbs lol.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.54%

are you tired at all?
    Not at all. I have a ton of energy through the day, more energy than I had during cycle. 4AD seemed to make me crash pretty bad post workout.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

oh I have an enormous stomach, I used to be obese, now I'm just obeast. Was 300lbs as of Jan 08, reached 200 @ 22% BF by Dec 08...been recomping ever since. I'm ready to start eating again. Currently hovering around 200 @ 15% BF. I estimate maintenance around 3200-3500, cut @ 2400-2500. Might just have to up my cals some, I'm just quite paranoid about the weight gain as I'm a former fatty. I do love Kai Greene though, love watching his youtube vids for good training tips and exercises. I do remember him talking about on some days getting in 800-1000g protein...mmm

I'm actually glad to hear you're pretty tired on this and getting some sleep. I can't sleep in nor get to sleep in a timely manner. I'm lucky if I can pull off 7 uninterrupted hours. Too much EC...gonna be going off everything except the staples for the cycle. Gonna pass on the caffeine and yohimbe. We'll save stims for cutting season.

If I did stick in the low hypercaloric diet range, could I actually expect to see a recomp rather than a lean bulk? I'm also limiting cardio to 2 days/wk.

thanks for you feedback! I too am a senior, I feel ya man, 3 more months...then I no more college gym...I'm so sad. I like being one of the biggest dudes in there at 200lbs lol.
    hell yeah man, i hear you about the college gym. the whole campus refers to me as "that big guy" or "the big guy with the huge back". im really gonna miss that when i leave.

see the thing with the sleep is, i im tired all the time but cant get enough sleep. i sleep in, but i have early classes, so you see where im going, its becoming a problem. i almost missed class today....an important one.

i noticed you said your cutting cals were 2500-3000. i personally eat almost more cals when i cut then when i bulk. im burning so much calories a day i need more in me to keep my hard earned mass on. i used to eat 2500-3000 but lost so much muscle mass. the thing with us younger guys is that we dont have much muscle maturity so when you loose weight, we loose our muscle fast too so be careful man, id hate to see you loose a little of what you worked for. it happend to me on a bigger scale and i was devestated. but i worked my way back and im ready to stay big.

also, i dont touch stims much either during a bulk, but youll see what i mean when you start the stack. i save the red pill off alot of my animal products and pop them at different times of the day just to keep me going so i can get my homework done.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Not at all. I have a ton of energy through the day, more energy than I had during cycle. 4AD seemed to make me crash pretty bad post workout.
    good, im done with this beingtired s**t
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.82%

quick question about your dosing protocol

I see you're spacing dosing 6hrs apart, is this first thing in the morning and then 6hrs at some later time in the day, or do you dose once before workouts and the other 6hrs before/after? Do you use a similar timing scheme for dosing on off days?

As far as diet, if my estimate my maintenance around 3500 cals/day, should I slowly build up to surplus...I plan on leveling out around 5000 cals/day or more, so long as I'm not feeling too "pudgy". Should I taper up to that total or just jump right into it? I'm leaning towards adding 500/day for a few days at a time and hitting 5000 after a week or so into the cycle
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

quick question about your dosing protocol

I see you're spacing dosing 6hrs apart, is this first thing in the morning and then 6hrs at some later time in the day, or do you dose once before workouts and the other 6hrs before/after? Do you use a similar timing scheme for dosing on off days?

As far as diet, if my estimate my maintenance around 3500 cals/day, should I slowly build up to surplus...I plan on leveling out around 5000 cals/day or more, so long as I'm not feeling too "pudgy". Should I taper up to that total or just jump right into it? I'm leaning towards adding 500/day for a few days at a time and hitting 5000 after a week or so into the cycle
    i dose first thing in the morning 6 hours later, and then 6 hours later after that. i dont mind when those times fall. so i dont try to time it pre or post workout. there not really PWO supps so i dont treat them as such.

as far as your cals go you should def gradually eat more, dont do it all at once. you have to give time to let your stomach get bigger and let your body get uset to those cals.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.83%

25 grams of creatine mono a day? are you serious? isnt that megadosing everyday?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Quote Originally Posted by buhlayz View Post
    25 grams of creatine mono a day? are you serious? isnt that megadosing everyday?
    Creatine is cheap and does not have any side effects. 25 grams is a high dose, probably more than he needs to get optimal results from it, but it's not dangerous or stupid in any way.

Personally I don't get any additional benefit from doses beyond 10 grams a day.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by buhlayz View Post
    i loaded at 25 grams a day for the first 5 days, i only take between 5-10 now. when you start taking creatine you have to load on it man.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.83%

i loaded at 25 grams a day for the first 5 days, i only take between 5-10 now. when you start taking creatine you have to load on it man.
    okay it wasnt clear that you were loading, thought that was maintenance dosage. still seems high, ive read that 3-5g is adequate. personally use about 5g postworkout (w bcaas/dextrose/beta alanine) do u have any links recommending a larger dosage ?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate Mass Stack Review
    By Gettinpumped in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 06:26 PM
  2. AMS Ultimate Mass Stack Log
    By Punisher63e in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 06:31 PM
  3. AMS Ultimate Mass stack
    By jp17815 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 55