AromX - Ingredients
- 12-04-2009, 05:06 PM
AromX - Ingredients
I just purchased two bottles (60 capsules) of AromX and thought it contained Androsterone but upon reading the ingredients it seems it contains Ursolic Acid as the primary AI... This is obviously not what i ordered but i was unaware that AromX had been reformulated more than once...
- 12-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Are there any reps on here that can tell me when AromX was reformulated...
- 12-05-2009, 09:07 AM
12-05-2009, 06:16 PM
12-05-2009, 06:21 PM
12-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Then how come he doesnt know that it use to contain androsterone... its very obvious if u read the chemical nomenclature - 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester - which is what i ordered... mine contains Ursolic Acid... ok im sorry but someone who actually knows what there talking about needs to help me...
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester - 30mg
1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione - 5mg
Standardized Stinging Nettle Extract - 100mg
Sodium Caprylate - 100mg
Piperine - 2mg
Second Version - Just recently reformulated w/ UTT
Amount per Serving:
3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene 3mg
My Version -
Ursolic Acid - 40mgs
ATD - 5mgs
Nettle - 100mgs
Sodium Caprylate - 100mgs
Piperine - 2mgs
12-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Anyways, yes this product has had a few re-formulations...there are a couple versions of the capsules and the UTT product is a sublingual ATD.
Advanced Muscle Science
12-06-2009, 12:02 PM
12-07-2009, 01:36 AM
So theres no reason to be concerned... I didnt know if it was a fake or something...
12-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Beatrice in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:10 AM
- By Slammer17 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2010, 11:10 PM
- By NYnoob in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 04-23-2010, 12:18 PM
- By CaptainBicep in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:39 AM
- By gogo in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:48 PM