AromX - Ingredients

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased two bottles (60 capsules) of AromX and thought it contained Androsterone but upon reading the ingredients it seems it contains Ursolic Acid as the primary AI... This is obviously not what i ordered but i was unaware that AromX had been reformulated more than once...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Are there any reps on here that can tell me when AromX was reformulated...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased two bottles (60 capsules) of AromX and thought it contained Androsterone but upon reading the ingredients it seems it contains Ursolic Acid as the primary AI... This is obviously not what i ordered but i was unaware that AromX had been reformulated more than once...
Arom-x never contained androsterone to my knowledge. It contains ATD as its main AI...and still does. What does your label say?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Arom-x never contained androsterone to my knowledge. It contains ATD as its main AI...and still does. What does your label say?
Yes it did... It contained the 3a version of androsterone... w/ an additional 5 mgs of ATD... This one contains Ursolic Acid as the main AI w/ the 5mgs of ATD... The new Arom-x is only ATD... I need help from a rep...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes it did... It contained the 3a version of androsterone... w/ an additional 5 mgs of ATD... This one contains Ursolic Acid as the main AI w/ the 5mgs of ATD... The new Arom-x is only ATD... I need help from a rep...
quigs is a rep bud.:)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Then how come he doesnt know that it use to contain androsterone... its very obvious if u read the chemical nomenclature - 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester - which is what i ordered... mine contains Ursolic Acid... ok im sorry but someone who actually knows what there talking about needs to help me...

First Version
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester - 30mg
1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione - 5mg
Standardized Stinging Nettle Extract - 100mg
Sodium Caprylate - 100mg
Piperine - 2mg

Second Version - Just recently reformulated w/ UTT
Amount per Serving:

3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene 3mg

My Version -
Ursolic Acid - 40mgs
ATD - 5mgs
Nettle - 100mgs
Sodium Caprylate - 100mgs
Piperine - 2mgs

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Then how come he doesnt know that it use to contain androsterone... its very obvious if u read the chemical nomenclature - 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester - which is what i ordered... mine contains Ursolic Acid... ok im sorry but someone who actually knows what there talking about needs to help me...

First Version
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester - 30mg
1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione - 5mg
Standardized Stinging Nettle Extract - 100mg
Sodium Caprylate - 100mg
Piperine - 2mg

Second Version - Just recently reformulated w/ UTT
Amount per Serving:

3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene 3mg

My Version -
Ursolic Acid - 40mgs
ATD - 5mgs
Nettle - 100mgs
Sodium Caprylate - 100mgs
Piperine - 2mgs
I apologize, for some reason I read that as adrenosterone (11-OXO) and not androsterone. I've been doing some reading lately on the 11-keto-androgens which may explain the mistake.

Anyways, yes this product has had a few re-formulations...there are a couple versions of the capsules and the UTT product is a sublingual ATD.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The main AI in this product really is ATD even though its not the most prevalent compound in the formula.

quigs is a rep bud.:)
I am, but he's correct. It was an oversight on my part.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
So theres no reason to be concerned... I didnt know if it was a fake or something...