Any UTT users yet?

  1. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    456
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

    Any UTT users yet?


    I ordered one Hormone Regulation Kit and am worried that it will be too low of a dose if used for 30 days. I am debating on buying another kit or maybe just another bottle of 1AD UTT. Has anyone used it at the recommended dosage?

  2. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    456
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

    Oh yeah stats:
    6'0
    209 lbs
    15%BF
    35 yo
    Experienced steroid user.
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    I ordered one Hormone Regulation Kit and am worried that it will be too low of a dose if used for 30 days. I am debating on buying another kit or maybe just another bottle of 1AD UTT. Has anyone used it at the recommended dosage?
    Well that will come out to 2ml's of each 1andro/4ad every day for 4 weeks. I think this would be fine. Now if you was gonna run it longer then yes you would need more. Im 6'3/215lb/9%/30 so were pretty close in stats an i made great gains at those reccomended doses. I averaged about 10lb's up after pct with arom-x.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    456
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well that will come out to 2ml's of each 1andro/4ad every day for 4 weeks. I think this would be fine. Now if you was gonna run it longer then yes you would need more. Im 6'3/215lb/9%/30 so were pretty close in stats an i made great gains at those reccomended doses. I averaged about 10lb's up after pct with arom-x.
    How would you say your libido was on cycle? Do you think the 4AD did a good job keeping it up (no pun intended), or would you of benefited from a higher dose of the 4AD?
  5. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10631
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    How would you say your libido was on cycle? Do you think the 4AD did a good job keeping it up (no pun intended), or would you of benefited from a higher dose of the 4AD?
    The dosage suggested should be sufficient, but you may want to customize for yourself based on how you feel. Other logs that I've followed actually chose to use less than then recommended dose of 4AD due to the CNS side effects associated with a sudden large testosterone spike.

    My suggestion is to try it for 2 weeks and decide whether you want to increase the dosage or run it for longer...if you do then you've got plenty of time to make another order and continue the cycle. Good luck!
    Advanced Muscle Science
  6. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    How would you say your libido was on cycle? Do you think the 4AD did a good job keeping it up (no pun intended), or would you of benefited from a higher dose of the 4AD?
    My libido on cycle is always up and my girl friend loves me during this time but, everyone is different. After a week or 2 on and if you start seeing your libido getting shut down increasing the 4ad will definatley raise it back to par or beyond. lol
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Heres a link to a 1andro/4ad cycle:

    Tegs AMS's NEW 1andro & 4-ad UTT Review/Log (Unsponsored)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any FST-7 Users?
    By bbbeast in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 11:03 AM
  2. Jp8 Users...
    By nparisi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:01 PM
  3. Pgh users
    By Chip Douglas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 08:22 PM
  4. 1-AD users - Please help!
    By fairplay101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 11:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in