Hormone Replacement Kit Question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Hormone Replacement Kit Question

Hello, I started the hormone regulation kit at the recommended dosage of 2mls per day of 1ad and 4ad. I stopped the cycle after 1 week due to alot of testicular pain and what felt to be my thyroid acting up in my throat area with trouble swallowing. I did a little of pct of arom ax, also my nuts are not hurting anymore. What I would like to do is start this cycle and just do 1ml per day of androsterone and 1 ml per day of the 4-ad. My question is , how long should I wait before starting this cycle since I just did a 1 week cycle? Thanks for any input or tips, Jeff

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Its up to you, but you should be OK starting back up at 1ml/day if that is your plan.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Cool, thanks man, I think I'll wait another week or two and then start the cycle at 1ml per day of each for 6 weeks and if I have any problems with that cycle then I will then try just use one of them at 1ml per day for 4-6 weeks.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by higgkahuna View Post
    Hello, I started the hormone regulation kit at the recommended dosage of 2mls per day of 1ad and 4ad. I stopped the cycle after 1 week due to alot of testicular pain and what felt to be my thyroid acting up in my throat area with trouble swallowing. I did a little of pct of arom ax, also my nuts are not hurting anymore. What I would like to do is start this cycle and just do 1ml per day of androsterone and 1 ml per day of the 4-ad. My question is , how long should I wait before starting this cycle since I just did a 1 week cycle? Thanks for any input or tips, Jeff
    Believe it or not, its not that unusual of a side effect. I had the same testicular pain the first time I tried the original 1AD and 4-diol.

I've seen others have the same effects. I'm not sure what causes it, but it goes away on its own without incident with continued use.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Thanks quigs, I'm glad to know it is a typical side effect and not out of the ordinary. Being new to prohormones I want to have the least amount of side effects so I think I could get alot out of taking a lesser amount since I am introducing a new compound to my body so i do not shock my system too much, I think the 2mls of each was just too much for me to start.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hormone replacement clinics
    By dirtwarrior in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:25 AM
  2. Should I try Hormone Replacement?
    By cattlegrade in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 06:52 PM
  3. Hormone Replacement Therapy
    By agntx07 in forum Anabolics