Question about 1-test

  1. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0

    Question about 1-test


    Does it have class 1 and class 2 activity like test and tren?

    And then another... Due to test and tren having both class 1 and 2 activity are they often stacked together or is one or the other used?

    Just thinking about running a 1ad utt and 4ad utt with tren cycle. Good idea. I know when stacking you want to stack a class 1 with a 2 to get the best results cause you attack it by both ways.


  2. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Does it have class 1 and class 2 activity like test and tren?

    And then another... Due to test and tren having both class 1 and 2 activity are they often stacked together or is one or the other used?

    Just thinking about running a 1ad utt and 4ad utt with tren cycle. Good idea. I know when stacking you want to stack a class 1 with a 2 to get the best results cause you attack it by both ways.
    Well, in my opinion the whole class 1 vs. class 2 thing in regards to AR affinity/binding is pretty bogus. A fine example of bro-lore with little/no scientific evidence.

    To answer your questions however, yes, test and tren are often stacked together. The mentality is to combine the two androgens for a synergistic effect (1+1 = 3).

    I think that they cycle you have suggested will be the most potent legal non-methyl stack on the market. With the advent of the UTT technology, the 4AD product should provide comparable results to the old 4AD transdermal...without the negative aspects to a transdermal product. The elevated testosterone levels should help to mitigate the common side effects of 1-testosterone and dienedrone/liquidrone....helping to prevent lethargy, increased sense of well being, etc.
    Advanced Muscle Science

  3. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0

    would an AI be needed on cycle to prevent estro sides? Usually take p5p and vitrex for tren sides. How long do you think u could run this 6-8? I do have lots of experience with PH just never run inj. Would a serm be needed PCT. Always have one on hand just incase.

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    would an AI be needed on cycle to prevent estro sides? Usually take p5p and vitrex for tren sides. How long do you think u could run this 6-8? I do have lots of experience with PH just never run inj. Would a serm be needed PCT. Always have one on hand just incase.
    I do not see the need for an AI on cycle. You want there to be some aromatization of testosterone while on cycle so you don't feel like crap. You could potentially run this stack for longer than traditional orals as none of the compounds are 17-alpha methyl androgens and liver toxicity will be minimal.

    I think that 6-8 week cycles would be reasonable...but you might not want to run all 3 compounds for the entire duration. For example, you might want to run the 4AD and 1-andro for a few weeks prior to adding the liquidrone. The reason that I say this is that liquidrone in particular has potential to increase blood pressure, so if you're experiencing this symptom you should try to keep the duration minimal.

    As for PCT, AMS produces arom-x as a great option for an OTC PCT. If you have access to a SERM, and that is your preference, then there is no problem using that instead.
    Advanced Muscle Science

  5. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0

    Cool deal. Also thought about.

    1,4AD and 4AD utt 8-10 weeks
    1AD utt for first 4-6 weeks then bridge to your tren utt for last 4 weeks

    How's that sound???? Trying to put together a bulk for end of summer/ fall.

    Love the non methyls cause u can run them longer. Gains are not as explosive but constant and easy to maintain in pct and after. Plus less sides always nice.

  6. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Cool deal. Also thought about.

    1,4AD and 4AD utt 8-10 weeks
    1AD utt for first 4-6 weeks then bridge to your tren utt for last 4 weeks

    How's that sound???? Trying to put together a bulk for end of summer/ fall.

    Love the non methyls cause u can run them longer. Gains are not as explosive but constant and easy to maintain in pct and after. Plus less sides always nice.
    I'd probably cut it off at 8 weeks myself, but I don't see a huge problem going a bit longer.
    Advanced Muscle Science

  7. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I'd probably cut it off at 8 weeks myself, but I don't see a huge problem going a bit longer.
    Yeah just not sure about 1,4ad. Really interested in ur new utt nice work!!!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test E vs. Test C Question
    By Dark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:11 PM
  3. Test/D-Bol Question??
    By JKurz211 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 09:40 PM
  4. test base / 1-test question
    By lvtrojan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 01:43 AM
  5. 1-test question
    By CDB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in