Crazy question about Arom-x - AnabolicMinds.com

Crazy question about Arom-x

  1. New Member
    jart45's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    209

    Reputation

    Crazy question about Arom-x


    Could a woman wanting to shed bodyfat especially in lower body use Arom-x at a low dose without growing a beard and singing bass for the choir?

  2. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jart45 View Post
    Could a woman wanting to shed bodyfat especially in lower body use Arom-x at a low dose without growing a beard and singing bass for the choir?
    Yes, one could. They will want to be careful with anything hormonal...esp if on birth control.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  3. New Member
    jart45's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    209

    Reputation

    she not on any B/C. We thought it might help but just very afraid of any androgenic side effects. I thought maybe like 1 cap a night or something like that. U every heard of a woman trying it?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jart45 View Post
    she not on any B/C. We thought it might help but just very afraid of any androgenic side effects. I thought maybe like 1 cap a night or something like that. U every heard of a woman trying it?
    Personally, no I have not. I don't think that 1 capsule at night will cause much issue...but I think there are better weight loss options.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Personally, no I have not. I don't think that 1 capsule at night will cause much issue...but I think there are better weight loss options.
    Im with you there are alot of other fatloss options out there she can get ahold of.
  6. New Member
    jart45's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    209

    Reputation

    hate to rehash an old question but how about for building muscle and let's say giving her drive a kick lol.
  7. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jart45 View Post
    hate to rehash an old question but how about for building muscle and let's say giving her drive a kick lol.
    I'd avoid it honestly. Try something non-hormonal.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  8. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    my mom used nolva and clen back in the day when she worked with palumbo! and i know dan duchaine used it with women as well for fat loss, along with yohimbine (topical)
  9. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    my mom used nolva and clen back in the day when she worked with palumbo! and i know dan duchaine used it with women as well for fat loss, along with yohimbine (topical)
    Many women also use AAS, especially bodybuilders and fitness competitors. Not necessarily the best idea though.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Crazy question!
    By JD Intl in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 11:13 PM
  2. Crazy Question but (srs)
    By BIGguy05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:42 AM
  3. PCT question Nolvadex Arom-X
    By tallbikerguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:29 AM
  4. Crazy question!
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:07 PM
  5. Sd Crazy Question.....
    By oldsoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 03:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in