1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  252 lbs.

ATD under fire from FDA

How is this going to effect Arom-X?

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jagger81 View Post
    How is this going to effect Arom-X?
    I don't know at this time...but if you like arom-x I'd suggest that you purchase it while you can.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  3. Registered User

will def be checking it out SOOON!
    Team Orbit
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Like Quigs said, get it while you still can...
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

The FDA raided Legal Gear 5/13 and confiscated all ATD containing products and will dispose of all of them.

I have been a member here on AM for a while but because I never post I cannot put links in my comments yet.

From MD web site......

Federal Agents Seize Nearly $1.3 Million of Illegal Dietary Supplements

At the request of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, on Wednesday U.S. Marshals seized more than $1,301,712 of dietary supplements from LG Sciences, LLC, of Brighton, Mich., because the products contain unapproved food additives and/or new dietary ingredients that cause the products to violate the law. Labeled as dietary supplements, the products are marketed for use by body builders.

The dietary supplements seized were marketed and distributed on-line and in retail stores under the names "Methyl 1-D," "Methyl 1-D XL," and "Formadrol Extreme XL."
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I don't know at this time...but if you like arom-x I'd suggest that you purchase it while you can.
    And the reason for the raid was there is a chance it "In their eyes" may be unsafe.
    Despite the research done to prove that it maybe beneficial and safe. :IE studies posted on the LG site.

Sounds like a snow job. And not the good kind.
    Yea. This is really getting out of hand.

JP.

Ps. I heard through the grape vines they are pushing to bring back the salem witch hunts.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

[QUOTE Ps. I heard through the grape vines they are pushing to bring back the salem witch hunts.[/QUOTE]

LOL!
    No ****e!

One of the biggest problems is that the drug companies are so powerful and their lobbyists are too.

What we need to do as supplement consumers is take up the fight more agressive and more actively when this type of stuff happens. We cannot sit by and let others take our decisions away from us which is what is happening.

There is usually two reasons for these types of witch hunts.
    1. The drug companies do not want products on the shelf that work because then why would we go to a Dr. for a precription and get their products.
    2. The other problem is that big brother feels like they have to protect us from getting harmful supps.

We sort of "police" the supplement companies now as consumers on these boards with feed back and calling out scam products but we need to work within the big system of gov't to keep them the hell away from our supplements so we can keep our choices po ourselves/our freedom to choose what we put into our bodies.

It is a lot of work but if we do not work together in this fight we will soon be watching protein powder being banned next. It is not far from being true.

good luck to us all!
    peace!
  8. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rike View Post
    [QUOTE Ps. I heard through the grape vines they are pushing to bring back the salem witch hunts.
    LOL!
    No ****e!

One of the biggest problems is that the drug companies are so powerful and their lobbyists are too.

What we need to do as supplement consumers is take up the fight more agressive and more actively when this type of stuff happens. We cannot sit by and let others take our decisions away from us which is what is happening.

1. The drug companies do not want products on the shelf that work because then why would we go to a Dr. for a precription and get their products.
    2. The other problem is that big brother feels like they have to protect us from getting harmful supps.

We sort of "police" the supplement companies now as consumers on these boards with feed back and calling out scam products but we need to work within the big system of gov't to keep them the hell away from our supplements so we can keep our choices po ourselves/our freedom to choose what we put into our bodies.

It is a lot of work but if we do not work together in this fight we will soon be watching protein powder being banned next. It is not far from being true.

good luck to us all!
    peace![/QUOTE]

Great Post Man! Im with this guy...lol
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    LOL!
    No ****e!

good luck to us all!
    peace!
    Great Post Man! Im with this guy...lol[/QUOTE]
    True that.

JP.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. growth fire help??
    By jesalinas23 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 02:13 AM
  2. How to put out a fire