1-ad/4-ad cycle/pct doasages

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Answers

1-ad/4-ad cycle/pct doasages

I am fairly new to the forum, and you'll be glad to here I have read most of the threads, I am not asking for a source and I haven't started my cycle.

I have sourced everything and have everything in place ready to go, if I am going to do this I am going to do it right. I just have one last question.

I just want to get some opinions on these doasages:

Wk1: 2caps 1-ad
    Wk2-4: 2caps 1-ad and 2caps 4-ad
    Wk5: 2 caps 4-ad

I am 23, about 81KG now and I'm 6ft tall, are these amounts to low or is it a good idea to start low as this is my first cycle?

Pct: 3caps Arom-x each day

I have 4 weeks worth clomid and nolvadex on hand, should I take these anyway, something like this:

Nolva: 40/20/20/10
    Clomid: 50/50/50/50

or just see how I react and then take them accordingly?

Is both over kill for this stack? I thought I might as well just get both and then if they aren't needed save them for later.

Sorry for the rookie questions, I've had a look around for on this and other sites and got a few answers but want to get your opinions on this.

Thanks for your help guys

2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Heres a chart for stacking these. Remember this is not the say all end all way to dose this stack if you dont feel comfortable with amount of dose just adjust it a bit. I do feel the dose you posted is a lil low. What is your /age/weight/goals and background with these types of supplements. After getting all you info it will allow me to taylor this stack specifically for you and your needs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    I am 23, about 81KG now and I'm 6ft tall, are these amounts to low or is it a good idea to start low as this is my first cycle?

Cheers JOHNJESSICA20,

Sorry for the slow reply, had a busy weekend.

I'm not after quick gains, I am happy with slow graduale gains. I think I'l be able to keep these better then too. Are the doses I have put to small for even this? Looking at it now I think I was meant to say 3 of each per day. At the moment I am aiming to be a lean 85Kg, then go up to about 90Kg later in the year/early next year.

Is 5 of each not a bit high for my first ph cycle? Or should I just run a shorter cycle?
    •   

4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Cheers JOHNJESSICA20,

Sorry for the slow reply, had a busy weekend.

I'm not after quick gains, I am happy with slow graduale gains. I think I'l be able to keep these better then too. Are the doses I have put to small for even this? Looking at it now I think I was meant to say 3 of each per day. At the moment I am aiming to be a lean 85Kg, then go up to about 90Kg later in the year/early next year.

Is 5 of each not a bit high for my first ph cycle? Or should I just run a shorter cycle?
    No u can run the 3 aday thats great for first cycle. It makes it alot easyer for me to direct you when i got all your info like u provided. Also sence this is your first cycle i'd keep it around the 4-5 week range just to feel things out better.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated!
  6. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated!
    Not a problem, my self/tat/royd are always here to help.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Hi, hope Caboose will forgive me because I use his thread...

Im also PH-Rookie and would ask if it could be a good idea to pulse a 1-AD/4-AD Stack?

THX
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasilli View Post
    Hi, hope Caboose will forgive me because I use his thread...

Im also PH-Rookie and would ask if it could be a good idea to pulse a 1-AD/4-AD Stack?

THX
    no need to pulse 1andro/4ad. Just run them straight through.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Ok, thanks for the quick reply.
    Have think about it to avoid most sides because I read the pulsing thread from Dr.D
    Could you explain shortly why this is no good idea for this stack but indeed for something like epi?

Thanks a lot!
  10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, thanks for the quick reply.
    Have think about it to avoid most sides because I read the pulsing thread from Dr.D
    Could you explain shortly why this is no good idea for this stack but indeed for something like epi?

Thanks a lot!
    Personally I think its due to it take these products a lil longer to start working there magic in your body consistancy with these are key. One reason people pulse epi is releif of sides .
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I am fairly new to the forum, and you'll be glad to here I have read most of the threads, I am not asking for a source and I haven't started my cycle.

I have sourced everything and have everything in place ready to go, if I am going to do this I am going to do it right. I just have one last question.

I just want to get some opinions on these doasages:

Wk1: 2caps 1-ad
    Wk2-4: 2caps 1-ad and 2caps 4-ad
    Wk5: 2 caps 4-ad

Pct: 3caps Arom-x each day

I have 4 weeks worth clomid and nolvadex on hand, should I take these anyway, something like this:

Nolva: 40/20/20/10
    Clomid: 50/50/50/50

or just see how I react and then take them accordingly?

Is both over kill for this stack? I thought I might as well just get both and then if they aren't needed save them for later.

Sorry for the rookie questions, I've had a look around for on this and other sites and got a few answers but want to get your opinions on this.

Thanks for your help guys
    Hi.
    I'm running the ultimate mass stack. 1st PH myself.
    I'm going into week 3 and have been following the chart on the AMS website.

So far so good. Good gains, good mood. Minimum sides. I do have a log but not enough posts to show the link. just look under AMS logs.

I look forward to the next 3 weeks. I seem to feel beter everyday. The only hard part is the off days. I still want to lift and train hard, but know I need the time off.

JP.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Ok, I understand...

Thanks a lot
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Hi,
    I finished my 3 Week of 1AD/4AD
    Ive taken 2 Capsules/d 1AD in the first week and 2/2 1AD/4AD per day in the second and third. Im about 6,5lbs up.
    Ive chosen the low doses and 4AD because I wanted to avoid sides and especially shut down but nevertheless it entered.
    Now I want to take 2 4AD and 2 Arom-X per day for one week and then only 2 Arom-X for one or two weeks.
    But some questions are left.
    1. Am I right that 4AD will suppress endo test production ?
    2. If yes, will it be better to leave 4AD in order to raise endo test production as soon as possible?
    3. How long do you think it will takes until Arom-X does his work ? Do you recommend to go up to 3 caps/day ?
    4. Also have Novedex XT (Gaspari) Would it be a good idea to take it together with Arom-X ?

Thanks a lot for your advice
  14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Running anytype of PH may have some effect on natural test product. Are you still running the 1andro, if so dont drop the 4ad just yet sence u may experience some libido problems. Sence your already this far into cycle finish up with the 4ad and start the Arom-X at 3-4 a day. The Arom-x will work fine for your pct so save the Novedex XT for next cycle.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I have dropped the 1AD allready.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for your advice!
  17. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for your advice!
    Not a problem my man..Keep me updated.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Short update an opinion about HR-Kit:
    Ive taken 3 Caps Arom-X for 5 days and 2 Caps for 3 days. After this time libido is back in business... So the shutdown was not as hard as I have feared.
    For newbies in PH who want to avoid sides I would recommend the following model:
    1 Week: 2*1AD
    2 Week: 2*1AD / 2*4AD
    3 Week: 3*1AD / 2*4AD
    4 Week: 3*1AD / 3*4AD
    5 Week: ------ / 3*4AD
    6 Week: ------ / 2*4AD / 3-4*Arom X
    7-8 Week: 3-4 Arom X
    9-10 Week: 2 Arom X

Im a fan of fading in and out because everybody reacts different and the possibility to check sides is better if one starts with lower dosages.

Because of personal reasons I only take it for 17 days. After that Ive been 6,5lbs up. After 8 days of Arom-X I was 4,5lbs up. That is also the status at the moment. (93kg at 189cm)
    But I think its like JohnJessica said. It will be better to use it some weeks longer. With proper dietry it should be possible to hold 8-10lbs after pct.

Once more thank you everybody for aour advice
  19. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Short update an opinion about HR-Kit:
    Ive taken 3 Caps Arom-X for 5 days and 2 Caps for 3 days. After this time libido is back in business... So the shutdown was not as hard as I have feared.
    For newbies in PH who want to avoid sides I would recommend the following model:
    1 Week: 2*1AD
    2 Week: 2*1AD / 2*4AD
    3 Week: 3*1AD / 2*4AD
    4 Week: 3*1AD / 3*4AD
    5 Week: ------ / 3*4AD
    6 Week: ------ / 2*4AD / 3-4*Arom X
    7-8 Week: 3-4 Arom X
    9-10 Week: 2 Arom X

Im a fan of fading in and out because everybody reacts different and the possibility to check sides is better if one starts with lower dosages.

Because of personal reasons I only take it for 17 days. After that Ive been 6,5lbs up. After 8 days of Arom-X I was 4,5lbs up. That is also the status at the moment. (93kg at 189cm)
    But I think its like JohnJessica said. It will be better to use it some weeks longer. With proper dietry it should be possible to hold 8-10lbs after pct.

Once more thank you everybody for aour advice
    Im glad it worked out for you buddy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy