Arom-x off cycle

  1. Arom-x off cycle


    What could I stack with Arom-x for a potent natty test boost cycle. I can think of a few but curious what you all think best options would be. Fat loss and fat burn are my main goals.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ironparson View Post
    What could I stack with Arom-x for a potent natty test boost cycle. I can think of a few but curious what you all think best options would be. Fat loss and fat burn are my main goals.
    I would stack it with a diet rich in good fats, then I would be tanning as well.

    As far as other products I think the Testoserone Recovery Stack by Primordial is pretty solid.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  3. Is Arom-X pretty good as a stand-a-lone, without cycle?
    •   
       


  4. Does Arom-x need to be tapered down like with other products during PCT??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gismo0184 View Post
    Does Arom-x need to be tapered down like with other products during PCT??
    No need just run it at continuos dose split up trough the day.

  6. Will i need to run a serm with Arom-X??

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gismo0184 View Post
    Will i need to run a serm with Arom-X??
    No, I would not. Arom-X will decrease your estrogen to begin with, making the SERM relatively pointless and basically overkill.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  8. Thanks for the info. Very helpful.

  9. I'm going to be running Metacort from Dermabolics along with it (Androstenetrione 50 mg*
    7-OXO-DHEA 50 mg*), is this a good combo??

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    No need just run it at continuos dose split up trough the day.
    Continuos dose split? It says on the bottle 3 to 6 pills at night?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gismo0184 View Post
    I'm going to be running Metacort from Dermabolics along with it (Androstenetrione 50 mg*
    7-OXO-DHEA 50 mg*), is this a good combo??
    Are you using the combo (Arom-X and Metacort) for PCT or just to bulk or cut? I think with Arom-X it would be a solid stack although I have heard little feedback on Metacort. It would likely be a good stack to cut with....


    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Continuos dose split? It says on the bottle 3 to 6 pills at night?
    Normal recommendation is pre-bed (with last meal of day). But if your dosing up to 6 caps I would take 2 with breakfast and 4 pre-bed.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Continuos dose split? It says on the bottle 3 to 6 pills at night?
    Like Royd said it depends on the dose your taking,if your only taking 2-4 take them at bedtime. When I ran my 1-andro/4ad/deca I was dosing my Arom 4 at bedtime and then 2 when I woke up. But I also have stomach/digestion problems taking 5-6 at one time would'nt work for me..lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Are you using the combo (Arom-X and Metacort) for PCT or just to bulk or cut? I think with Arom-X it would be a solid stack although I have heard little feedback on Metacort. It would likely be a good stack to cut with....




    Normal recommendation is pre-bed (with last meal of day). But if your dosing up to 6 caps I would take 2 with breakfast and 4 pre-bed.
    I'll be using the combo for PCT...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gismo0184 View Post
    I'll be using the combo for PCT...
    You could argue that the 7-OXO-DHEA in Metacort could be suppressive to a small degree. Which isnt ideal for PCT. But some people like its effects and recover fine with its use.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting epi cycle short. Arom x for pct
    By jdm4936 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:56 PM
  2. AROM-X for Androhard solo-cycle?
    By bmxrazr in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 05:57 PM
  3. How to take arom-X utt
    By hgh09 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 01:49 PM
  4. Arom-X
    By Mjolnir in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 12:32 AM
  5. Arom-X & 4.AD
    By Aggravated in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Log in
Log in