Liquidrone

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm probably a bit early on this one....but be on the look out for a new product from AMS.

Liquidrone
coming soon...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
is it liquid dienedrone?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not entirely complete....so I cannot quite say yet. Just got excited and had to post it. :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe if you would still send me pics of the ladies you hang with. Nudes of course.
Yo trip is gettin his dawg trust this!!!! AHAHAHAHA. Yo we need to trade some stuff yo, I wanna try that decavol stuff.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump on this any news?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tht sounds good man looking forward to it.

RedWood

Banned
Awards
Bump!

You cant keep things a secret from us forever RTN!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! Is one bottle really 60 Mega Liters ;) (sorry, I'm somewhat of a science nerd...)

So will this new delivery system allow for lower amounts of active to be as effective the regular doses that we're acustomed too?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! Is one bottle really 60 Mega Liters ;) (sorry, I'm somewhat of a science nerd...)
You could shower in that shiz. :)

So will this new delivery system allow for lower amounts of active to be as effective the regular doses that we're acustomed too?
Yep you got it. I think we are going to see more supplements come out with similar delivery systems. We will get more information out there as soon as possible though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could shower in that shiz. :)

Yep you got it. I think we are going to see more supplements come out with similar delivery systems. We will get more information out there as soon as possible though.
This is exciting to hear and will hopefully bring more non-methyls to the market.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys going to make 1-Androsterone into a similar product? BTW, this looks great and I will definitely be picking some up.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
What about finasteride and estra-4,9 compounds on hair?

I've read the "old" (and now banned) 19-norandros (estra-4) was mild on hair, but it you did use finasteride with it then it was harsh.

Is there any difference in the interaction of the "new" norandros (estra-4,9) with finasteride?

(I want try liquidrone, but i'm concerned about hairloss and i run finasteride ED)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about finasteride and estra-4,9 compounds on hair?

I've read the "old" (and now banned) 19-norandros (estra-4) was mild on hair, but it you did use finasteride with it then it was harsh.

Is there any difference in the interaction of the "new" norandros (estra-4,9) with finasteride?

(I want try liquidrone, but i'm concerned about hairloss and i run finasteride ED)
Its difficult to say for sure however I believe you could run it a low dose with little problems. However running it at a low dose may not be worth it depending on your goals. We discuss this a bit in this thread.