Dienedrone most effective dosage and how to split it??

  1. New Member
    soccer3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    Dienedrone most effective dosage and how to split it??


    what would be an effective dosage to use for 195 pound lifter ... also which wya would be the best method of splitting it during the day all at once or one in the am and pm?? how long for resul ts to kick in also??

  2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well an effective dose would be 2 caps which is 100mg. You can play with the splitting to see what suits you best but most seem to take prior to workouts.As for the time frame you should start noticing a difference with-in the first week. Average gains of 2-3lb's a week are common.
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    633
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I noticed the effects about the third day or so WRT to increased workout capacity, intensity, and just general desire to not leave the gym and stay and do more. The partitioning effects are apparent as soon as you start. I felt hungrier or I felt like I could get away with eating more or whatever I want really. I never understood the whole it takes two to three weeks to "kick in", maybe that's when you start noticing body recomposition but the active is in your bloodstream as soon as it metabolizes. I am slightly over a week into my log, really loving it so far. I really do hope my blood panel comes back decent, and if it does I plan on running a longer cycle in the early spring. I split 8hrs apart if possible, sometimes it's not and I just take 5-6 hours after the morning dose or whenever my fatty meal is.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Rep Power
    742885
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    I noticed the effects about the third day or so WRT to increased workout capacity, intensity, and just general desire to not leave the gym and stay and do more. The partitioning effects are apparent as soon as you start. I felt hungrier or I felt like I could get away with eating more or whatever I want really. I never understood the whole it takes two to three weeks to "kick in", maybe that's when you start noticing body recomposition but the active is in your bloodstream as soon as it metabolizes. I am slightly over a week into my log, really loving it so far. I really do hope my blood panel comes back decent, and if it does I plan on running a longer cycle in the early spring. I split 8hrs apart if possible, sometimes it's not and I just take 5-6 hours after the morning dose or whenever my fatty meal is.
    Good feedback. Splitting the doses evenly throughout the day should result in steadier blood levels (arguably less sides as a result).

    What is your cycle experience? Assuming a first or second cycle you could likely see how 50mg/day treats you for a week or two.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  6. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1999
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    31.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well an effective dose would be 2 caps which is 100mg. You can play with the splitting to see what suits you best but most seem to take prior to workouts.As for the time frame you should start noticing a difference with-in the first week. Average gains of 2-3lb's a week are common.
    johnjessica20 is spot on! with the dosage and and the lenght of time it takes to start to notice its effects!.for a more in depth look at my experiences with dienedrone check out my link!..im impressed with dienedrone!
    Last edited by bslick69b; 12-05-2008 at 04:49 AM.
    board supporter
  7. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,225
    Rep Power
    8348
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    alot of people also notice the need to increase their fluid intake while on Dienedrone. I've noticed I become much more thirsty after about the 3-4th day on it. So keep your water intake HIGH
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  8. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    633
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Good feedback. Splitting the doses evenly throughout the day should result in steadier blood levels (arguably less sides as a result).

    What is your cycle experience? Assuming a first or second cycle you could likely see how 50mg/day treats you for a week or two.
    I've used alot of stuff before, nothing consistently that's why I Ive changed my methodology to run a log. Keeps me focused, hell I've ran a transdermal test cycle before just applying it whenever I thought about it, I may forget it for a day or two. Nothing was ever set in stone. I ran a 21 day origional superdrol (you know the ones that costed 70 bucks from DS in Dec 05') when I was 22, I only weighed 170's and gained 3lbs off it. After that I gained 30lbs naturally and with the help of one 1-T cycle. I try not to use that many hormonal supps, but I haven't done a very good job "cycling" in the past, I may run for a week or two, then get sick and just stop thinking the supplement caused me to get sick, ect. Nutrition is key, finding time to get more calories on this stuff is the ticket. The partitioning effects are kick ass.
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dang you guys are getting me excited about running me another cycle of this stuff, I have few bottles laying around...lol
  10. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Rep Power
    742885
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    I've used alot of stuff before, nothing consistently that's why I Ive changed my methodology to run a log. Keeps me focused, hell I've ran a transdermal test cycle before just applying it whenever I thought about it, I may forget it for a day or two. Nothing was ever set in stone. I ran a 21 day origional superdrol (you know the ones that costed 70 bucks from DS in Dec 05') when I was 22, I only weighed 170's and gained 3lbs off it. After that I gained 30lbs naturally and with the help of one 1-T cycle. I try not to use that many hormonal supps, but I haven't done a very good job "cycling" in the past, I may run for a week or two, then get sick and just stop thinking the supplement caused me to get sick, ect. Nutrition is key, finding time to get more calories on this stuff is the ticket. The partitioning effects are kick ass.
    Yeah 100mg/day would likely be your best bet. Assuming you do not weigh 150lbs.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  11. New Member
    soccer3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    well ive been on this for 2 weeks so far and i my muscles feel fuller and harder strength and endurance have deff increased.. i think my vasilatiority and cut have been the biggest improvement .. you deff get hungrier the first week i was getting mad and annoyed easier but that has gone away but ive been sweating alot at nite and working out and i get heat waves through out the day.. back pumps nonemaybe bc i drink 2 gallons a day my diet is on point.. likeing this stuff alot... my only question now is i was think about adding 1 ad by ams for the last 2 weeks and if so should i run dienedrone for 4 weeks or 6 weeks need some help ad advice please
  12. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Rep Power
    742885
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soccer3210 View Post
    well ive been on this for 2 weeks so far and i my muscles feel fuller and harder strength and endurance have deff increased.. i think my vasilatiority and cut have been the biggest improvement .. you deff get hungrier the first week i was getting mad and annoyed easier but that has gone away but ive been sweating alot at nite and working out and i get heat waves through out the day.. back pumps nonemaybe bc i drink 2 gallons a day my diet is on point.. likeing this stuff alot... my only question now is i was think about adding 1 ad by ams for the last 2 weeks and if so should i run dienedrone for 4 weeks or 6 weeks need some help ad advice please
    Sounds like your cycle is going quite well so you might be able to save the 1-Androsterone for your next cycle. Regardless I would add it week 3. You should really feel the 1-Androsterone kick in that third week (2 weeks maybe not so much). You could drop down the Dienedrone dose to 50mg's those last 3 weeks just to be safe. But if you have experience I wouldnt be afraid to keep it at 100mg/day.

    Good feedback btw.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  13. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,225
    Rep Power
    8348
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Gotta love the Dien. I'd save the 1Andro and stack it with some 4AD for another cycle.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  14. New Member
    soccer3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    say if i did run the 1 andro would if be benifical or would it really do nothing towards this cycle im trying to gain a little bit .. i weigh 195 and ripped spo i want to gaina few more pound and stay there .. would this help get me to my goals by adding it or would the side effect hinder my goals more than help me accomplish them??
  15. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Rep Power
    742885
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soccer3210 View Post
    say if i did run the 1 andro would if be benifical or would it really do nothing towards this cycle im trying to gain a little bit .. i weigh 195 and ripped spo i want to gaina few more pound and stay there .. would this help get me to my goals by adding it or would the side effect hinder my goals more than help me accomplish them??
    That can be a difficult question to answer since there are so many variables. But in general it certainly will not hurt your gains. So if your trying to squeeze a little more out of your cycle the 1-Androsterone will certainly do that. Let us know how it goes.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  16. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I personally would save the 1andro to run for a full 4 weeks but,Definatly keep us posted on what your gonna do and if theres anything else we can help you with.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Oral Turanabol Split Dosage or NOT?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 11:31 AM
  2. Dienedrone and dosage???
    By ollie78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 12:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in