AMS stacks

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

AMS stacks

i am new to this forum, i took decavol and winstrall a while back and i am thinking about starting a bigger stack. i have seen some AMS products that are very apealing but i am not sure what to take due to my location and body build.

currently i am on a pretty decent workout schedulle.
    mon= back and bi's
    tue= cardio
    wed=chest & tri's
    thur= cardio
    fri=abs,shoulders
    sat=legs
    sun=swim laps

i am needing a little advice about what might work better for me by someone that knows what they are talking about, and knows the products. i am wanting to stay with the AMS brand because i like what the decavol has done for me so far. i am in IRAQ and the tempture is around 120-130 here for most of the day so i am pounding tons of water, and i am 31 , 5'8" , 140lbs and not enought of it is muscle. any help would be great, thank you

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SSGMCC View Post
    i am new to this forum, i took decavol and winstrall a while back and i am thinking about starting a bigger stack. i have seen some AMS products that are very apealing but i am not sure what to take due to my location and body build.

mon= back and bi's
    tue= cardio
    wed=chest & tri's
    thur= cardio
    fri=abs,shoulders
    sat=legs
    sun=swim laps

i am needing a little advice about what might work better for me by someone that knows what they are talking about, and knows the products. i am wanting to stay with the AMS brand because i like what the decavol has done for me so far. i am in IRAQ and the tempture is around 120-130 here for most of the day so i am pounding tons of water, and i am 31 , 5'8" , 140lbs and not enought of it is muscle. any help would be great, thank you
    first off i would like to say that i really like a.m.s products also.2-i would like to know the lenght of time that it takes to do your daily workouts?you def. need two to one day of rest min.i would not work tri's and chest on the same day.because beleive it or not your working tri's, while your doing chest!because of the range of motion.two body parts a day could actually put you at risk for overtraining that muscle.i would like to see your diet also.and oh..yeah! instead 2 body parts a day try to squeeze another body part in from another day, and another day also so you could free up 1 or 2 days for rest!i am not going into the type of supp.yet that i would sugg.because of your size.maybe when i see your cal,carb,protien, intake then we can go from there.so hit me back! and by the way..be safe..and good job,bro!
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

mon= back and bi's
    tue= cardio
    wed=chest & tri's
    thur= cardio
    fri=abs,shoulders
    sat=legs
    sun=swim laps

I would be more than happy to help you obtain your goals with the use of AMS products. Before we can begin though I'll need a little more information from you so I can best serve you:

1.What goal are you hopng to acheive from this stack?
    2.What supp. experience have you had?
    3.What does your diet look like now during training?
    4.What is your training back ground?
    •   

4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

I see that your in IRAQ. I wanted you to know I appreciate every thing you guys are sacrificing to make this world better.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

thank you for your replys. thank you for your kind words for serving. i will try to explane the work out and diet to my best ability. please keep in mind all of the running is due to the PT test we take. got to keep up the run times.

i am in the gym for around 1hour 10min. i work out with 2 other guys. they are around 190-230 and look like they should be on stage competeing. i try to do the same work out they do. we focuse on doing correct form over heavy weights that are done with poor control.

all are 3 sets of 10 reps. we start out with a light warm up of pull ups. 3 sets of 8. then to the flat bench. i lift 185 . then to the dips. 1 set of 15, 2nd set 8, 3rd around 5 or 6 . just starting them. then to the incline dumbell. 55's 3 sets of 10, then rows. but we lift them to our upper chest. again 3 sets of as many i can do., then to the decline bench. 65's 2 sets of 10. and the 3rd is what ever i can muster up. usually around 8-9. . then a reverse curl. with 25's 2 sets of 10 and trhe last is usually like 6, skull crushers. a a lond bar dumbell. 55lb, 3 sets of 10.

B&B=
    hammer curl. 35's 3 of 10
    low row,w/ long bar-70 on cable machine
    bar curl-35's 1st set,40's 2nd, 35's 3rd ,3sets of 10
    palm down curl-30's 3 set of 10

S&Abs-
    mil press-55's 3 of 10
    dumbell strait arm raise-25's 2 of 10 3rd is 6 reps
    4 sets of 45 crunches
    sit-up's with 35 flate plate on chest.
    over head pul down. 70 on cable machine 3 sets of 10 to chest 10 to back of neck
    knee to chest raise- 3 sets of as many can do
    Legs-
    calf raise holding 40 lb dumbells 4 sets of 15
    leg press-150 3 set of 20
    leg curl-60 on cable machine. 3 set of 15
    squats- 185 - 3 set of 10
    lunges-w/30 lb dumbells. 10 steps 4 times each leg

cardio- 1 mile about a 8 min pace.
    swim- 10 laps very slow...

diet.....hmmmm... well

breakfast- 2 eggs. 1 syntha-6 shake

lunch-chicken or tuna sandwich for lunch with a 32 oz bottle of water
    dinner- meatloaf or steak, or pork chop. broccli, and green beans. 1 roll. 1 bottle of water 1 12 oz glass of fruit punch
    4th meal- 1 syntha-6 shake

my goals-
    loose most of the water weight and blubber..
    gain around 35-40 lbs lean muscle or as close as i can with a honest work out.
    become more knowdlegeable about proper form and doing everything correctly to get better results.
    to know when i roll out the gate on mission that there is not a person in my squad that i could not carry or pull out because of a lack of being in top shape and good health.

my lifting history..hmm...none untill this year. just woke up one day and looked in the mirror and decided that i was not the man i wanted to be. i owed my joe's better as a leader.

supplements...
    decavol 1 complete 3 week cycle.
    winstrall 1 complete 3 week cycle.
    trop-x-1 complete 3 week cycle.

that is all. kinda new to all of the supplement world. most of my joe's take supplemets and one of them showed me the AMS he was takeing and i tried it. and have loved the way i felt durring the work out and all threwout the day. i decided that i wanted to do a correct and bigger cycle after trying one or two to see how my body would react to it.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

thank you for your replys. thank you for your kind words for serving. i will try to explane the work out and diet to my best ability. please keep in mind all of the running is due to the PT test we take. got to keep up the run times.

i am in the gym for around 1hour 10min. i work out with 2 other guys. they are around 190-230 and look like they should be on stage competeing. i try to do the same work out they do. we focuse on doing correct form over heavy weights that are done with poor control.

all are 3 sets of 10 reps. we start out with a light warm up of pull ups. 3 sets of 8. then to the flat bench. i lift 185 . then to the dips. 1 set of 15, 2nd set 8, 3rd around 5 or 6 . just starting them. then to the incline dumbell. 55's 3 sets of 10, then rows. but we lift them to our upper chest. again 3 sets of as many i can do., then to the decline bench. 65's 2 sets of 10. and the 3rd is what ever i can muster up. usually around 8-9. . then a reverse curl. with 25's 2 sets of 10 and trhe last is usually like 6, skull crushers. a a lond bar dumbell. 55lb, 3 sets of 10.

B&B=
    hammer curl. 35's 3 of 10
    low row,w/ long bar-70 on cable machine
    bar curl-35's 1st set,40's 2nd, 35's 3rd ,3sets of 10
    palm down curl-30's 3 set of 10

S&Abs-
    mil press-55's 3 of 10
    dumbell strait arm raise-25's 2 of 10 3rd is 6 reps
    4 sets of 45 crunches
    sit-up's with 35 flate plate on chest.
    over head pul down. 70 on cable machine 3 sets of 10 to chest 10 to back of neck
    knee to chest raise- 3 sets of as many can do
    Legs-
    calf raise holding 40 lb dumbells 4 sets of 15
    leg press-150 3 set of 20
    leg curl-60 on cable machine. 3 set of 15
    squats- 185 - 3 set of 10
    lunges-w/30 lb dumbells. 10 steps 4 times each leg

cardio- 1 mile about a 8 min pace.
    swim- 10 laps very slow...

diet.....hmmmm... well

breakfast- 2 eggs. 1 syntha-6 shake

lunch-chicken or tuna sandwich for lunch with a 32 oz bottle of water
    dinner- meatloaf or steak, or pork chop. broccli, and green beans. 1 roll. 1 bottle of water 1 12 oz glass of fruit punch
    4th meal- 1 syntha-6 shake

my goals-
    loose most of the water weight and blubber..
    gain around 35-40 lbs lean muscle or as close as i can with a honest work out.
    become more knowdlegeable about proper form and doing everything correctly to get better results.
    to know when i roll out the gate on mission that there is not a person in my squad that i could not carry or pull out because of a lack of being in top shape and good health.

my lifting history..hmm...none untill this year. just woke up one day and looked in the mirror and decided that i was not the man i wanted to be. i owed my joe's better as a leader.

supplements...
    decavol 1 complete 3 week cycle.
    winstrall 1 complete 3 week cycle.
    trop-x-1 complete 3 week cycle.

that is all. kinda new to all of the supplement world. most of my joe's take supplemets and one of them showed me the AMS he was takeing and i tried it. and have loved the way i felt durring the work out and all threwout the day. i decided that i wanted to do a correct and bigger cycle after trying one or two to see how my body would react to it.
    all in all,bro your list looks pretty sweet.i would try to eat more,due to the demands that is requierd of you. both from your job,and what you are trying to achieve,i see you mention taking a couple of supplements,but i never seen any mention of a multi vitamin supplement,which would be the only one that i would recommend.because that other fellow who also responded to your post,will tell you more in terms of a.m.s products,diet,training.etc and i have full confidence that he will help you achieve your goals!..thanks..be..safe!
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Ok, it looks like your doing alot of things right. I'll throw you a couple more ideas you can use to meet your goals. This might be a little drawn out ,but is really worth reading.

As for you diet:
    Tips for Daily Eating
    1. Eat lean protein with every meal—Good proteins include chicken, lean beef and
    turkey, tuna and other fish, eggs (also has fat) and egg whites, and protein
    supplements.
    2. Eat unprocessed carbs—The bulk of your carb consumption should be in the
    form of quality, unprocessed, low glycemic carbs such as oatmeal, sweet potatoes,
    rice, whole gain pastas, breads, and cereals.
    3. Eat fruits and vegetables EVERYDAY—Fruits and vegetables contain
    vitamins, minerals, and many nutrients vital for good overall health, wellness, and
    growth.
    4. Eat good fats with every meal (except post-workout)—Dietary fat is very
    important for proper body functioning and hormone production. Most people have
    an unbalanced view of dietary fat and therefore limit it. Good sources of fat
    include almonds and almond butter, peanuts and peanut butter, avocado, flax seed
    and olive oil, and eggs.
    5. Don’t eat until you feel like you are going to vomit—When trying to gain
    weight, some hard gainers eat to the point of vomiting. This is not healthy or
    necessary. Instead of eating HUGE meals, I recommend eating 6-7 decently-sized
    meals that make you feel full but not STUFFED and BLOATED.
    6. Cook meals in advance—Have food already cooked and ready to go when it is
    time to eat makes getting enough calories much easier and less of a burden.
    7. A macronutrient ratio for bulking is 50:30:20 carbsrotein:fats—One should
    always get 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, this is your primary
    objective. Above that, carbs and good fats will make up the bulk of your calories.
    If you are consuming 3,000 calories, this would equate to:
    a. Carbs = 375 grams
    b. Protein = 225 grams
    c. Fat = 67 grams
    8. Eat the bulk of your carbs around your workout—Weight lifting increases the
    body’s need for glucose, therefore it makes sense to eat carbs around your
    workout.
    9. If you aren’t gaining weight you need to increase your calories—While some
    people might be able to gain muscle on 3,000 calories, you may need to eat 4,000
    or even 5,000 calories a day in order to grow. It is important to monitor your
    weight and body fat% so you can tell whether or not you need to increase your
    caloric intake.
    10. A cheat meal here and there won’t kill you—If you eat 6 meals a day then that
    means you are eating 42 meals a week. Having one or two “off” meals will not
    kill you and can me psychologically refreshing. If you want to enjoy a meal out
    with your friends and family that is fine and encouraged.
    Now that you know how you should eat everyday, it is time to get into the stimulus for
    growth, the workout!

Now for your training:
    In order to grow, you need to get STRONGER! The best way to accomplish this
    is with heavy compound lifts. At this point in your development, there really is no need to
    do isolation exercises as you need to build solid MASS. The primary exercises you want
    to stick to are:

• Chest
    o Bench Press (Flat, Incline, Decline)
    o DB Press (Flat, Incline, Decline)
    o Dips

• Back
    o Deadlift/Rack Deadlift
    o Bent Over Row/T-Bar Row
    o Pull-Ups/Lat-Pulldown

• Shoulders
    o Military Press
    o Clean and Press
    o DB Side Laterals

• Traps
    o Barbell Shrug
    o DB Shrug

• Triceps
    o Close Grip Bench Press
    o Reverse Bench Press
    o Skull Crusher

• Biceps
    o Barbell Curl
    o DB Curl
    o Reverse Curl

• Quads
    o Squats
    o Leg Press
    o Hack Squats

• Hams
    o Stiff Leg Deadlift
    o Good Mornings
    o Leg Curls

• Calves
    o Calf Raises (Seated and Standing)
    o Donkey Calf Raises
    o Leg Press Calf Raises

I promise you if you put these suggestions to use you will definately start to see your goals from a closer stand-point. As for supplements, there's no such thing as a magic pill. Supplements are only gonna be as good as your diet/training/rest. Some supplement stables I would stick with are going to be a multi-v, creatine and of course the most important protein. If your wanting to put together a good stack to use I would suggest our Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack.Our most popular all around stack for mass and strength. If your goal is to gain quality muscle and power this is the stack that will give it to you..
    This proven combination’s secret is the chemical synergism between two compounds:

1-Andro delivers lean mass gains while 4-AD compounds the euphoric feeling with positive energy, libido and the aggression necessary to power you through grueling training sessions.

Arom-X is designed as the post-cycle support and also works synergistically with these two (2) compounds.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ok, it looks like your doing alot of things right. I'll throw you a couple more ideas you can use to meet your goals. This might be a little drawn out ,but is really worth reading.

As for you diet:
    Tips for Daily Eating
    1. Eat lean protein with every meal—Good proteins include chicken, lean beef and
    turkey, tuna and other fish, eggs (also has fat) and egg whites, and protein
    supplements.
    2. Eat unprocessed carbs—The bulk of your carb consumption should be in the
    form of quality, unprocessed, low glycemic carbs such as oatmeal, sweet potatoes,
    rice, whole gain pastas, breads, and cereals.
    3. Eat fruits and vegetables EVERYDAY—Fruits and vegetables contain
    vitamins, minerals, and many nutrients vital for good overall health, wellness, and
    growth.
    4. Eat good fats with every meal (except post-workout)—Dietary fat is very
    important for proper body functioning and hormone production. Most people have
    an unbalanced view of dietary fat and therefore limit it. Good sources of fat
    include almonds and almond butter, peanuts and peanut butter, avocado, flax seed
    and olive oil, and eggs.
    5. Don’t eat until you feel like you are going to vomit—When trying to gain
    weight, some hard gainers eat to the point of vomiting. This is not healthy or
    necessary. Instead of eating HUGE meals, I recommend eating 6-7 decently-sized
    meals that make you feel full but not STUFFED and BLOATED.
    6. Cook meals in advance—Have food already cooked and ready to go when it is
    time to eat makes getting enough calories much easier and less of a burden.
    7. A macronutrient ratio for bulking is 50:30:20 carbsrotein:fats—One should
    always get 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, this is your primary
    objective. Above that, carbs and good fats will make up the bulk of your calories.
    If you are consuming 3,000 calories, this would equate to:
    a. Carbs = 375 grams
    b. Protein = 225 grams
    c. Fat = 67 grams
    8. Eat the bulk of your carbs around your workout—Weight lifting increases the
    body’s need for glucose, therefore it makes sense to eat carbs around your
    workout.
    9. If you aren’t gaining weight you need to increase your calories—While some
    people might be able to gain muscle on 3,000 calories, you may need to eat 4,000
    or even 5,000 calories a day in order to grow. It is important to monitor your
    weight and body fat% so you can tell whether or not you need to increase your
    caloric intake.
    10. A cheat meal here and there won’t kill you—If you eat 6 meals a day then that
    means you are eating 42 meals a week. Having one or two “off” meals will not
    kill you and can me psychologically refreshing. If you want to enjoy a meal out
    with your friends and family that is fine and encouraged.
    Now that you know how you should eat everyday, it is time to get into the stimulus for
    growth, the workout!

Now for your training:
    In order to grow, you need to get STRONGER! The best way to accomplish this
    is with heavy compound lifts. At this point in your development, there really is no need to
    do isolation exercises as you need to build solid MASS. The primary exercises you want
    to stick to are:

• Chest
    o Bench Press (Flat, Incline, Decline)
    o DB Press (Flat, Incline, Decline)
    o Dips

• Back
    o Deadlift/Rack Deadlift
    o Bent Over Row/T-Bar Row
    o Pull-Ups/Lat-Pulldown

• Shoulders
    o Military Press
    o Clean and Press
    o DB Side Laterals

• Traps
    o Barbell Shrug
    o DB Shrug

• Triceps
    o Close Grip Bench Press
    o Reverse Bench Press
    o Skull Crusher

• Biceps
    o Barbell Curl
    o DB Curl
    o Reverse Curl

• Quads
    o Squats
    o Leg Press
    o Hack Squats

• Hams
    o Stiff Leg Deadlift
    o Good Mornings
    o Leg Curls

• Calves
    o Calf Raises (Seated and Standing)
    o Donkey Calf Raises
    o Leg Press Calf Raises

I promise you if you put these suggestions to use you will definately start to see your goals from a closer stand-point. As for supplements, there's no such thing as a magic pill. Supplements are only gonna be as good as your diet/training/rest. Some supplement stables I would stick with are going to be a multi-v, creatine and of course the most important protein. If your wanting to put together a good stack to use I would suggest our Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack.Our most popular all around stack for mass and strength. If your goal is to gain quality muscle and power this is the stack that will give it to you..
    This proven combination’s secret is the chemical synergism between two compounds:

1-Andro delivers lean mass gains while 4-AD compounds the euphoric feeling with positive energy, libido and the aggression necessary to power you through grueling training sessions.

Arom-X is designed as the post-cycle support and also works synergistically with these two (2) compounds.
    thats right big-dog.woof!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

thank you very much, i will start implementing the changes to the work out tomorrow. as for the diet i will try very hard to go with the sugestions, but the meals are what ever the DFAC decides to make. there are alot of opions but i will defently stick as close to the sugestions as possiable. thank you for all of your great advice. also by chance do you know how long it would take to ship to a " APO AE " address?
  10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

thank you very much, i will start implementing the changes to the work out tomorrow. as for the diet i will try very hard to go with the sugestions, but the meals are what ever the DFAC decides to make. there are alot of opions but i will defently stick as close to the sugestions as possiable. thank you for all of your great advice. also by chance do you know how long it would take to ship to a " APO AE " address?
    It should'nt take that long......Once we get the orders its usually out rather quick.
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

I am glad I could help you if there is anything your ever need don't hesitate to ask. If I don't have the answer I'll get it..lol
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

thanks johnjessica for all the help.
  13. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent