1-Androsterone Cycle Results

  1. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    14982
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

    1-Androsterone Cycle Results


    So I had 2 bottles of AMS 1-Andro which I used for a 4 week cycle, 4 Caps split through the day, 1 in the morning with a breakfest containing fat and carbs, 1 for lunch, also containing fat and carbs and 2 1 hour before workout(in the evening) with a pre workout Shake containing carbs.
    I was really looking forward to 1-Andro, but after 1 month it didnt do anything for me, OK I gained 1 pound, but this could also be the higher calories I have eaten. I also cant find a more harder look.
    I trained 5 times a week.
    My Bench Press has gone up 5 pounds, but this could also be an effect of the much carbs I have eaten.
    I really can save the PCT for another Cycle.
    I Spend over 150 Dollars for this Cycle( because its much more expensive in germany than in the US 1 bottle is 65€!!)
    Have I done something wrong?
    I have cycled 1-AD in the past like the 1-Andro and had great results in weight and strenght.

    Oh something to add:
    I am 25years old, i am about 1,82 m and weight 91 kilograms.

  2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    So I had 2 bottles of AMS 1-Andro which I used for a 4 week cycle, 4 Caps split through the day, 1 in the morning with a breakfest containing fat and carbs, 1 for lunch, also containing fat and carbs and 2 1 hour before workout(in the evening) with a pre workout Shake containing carbs.
    I was really looking forward to 1-Andro, but after 1 month it didnt do anything for me, OK I gained 1 pound, but this could also be the higher calories I have eaten. I also cant find a more harder look.
    I trained 5 times a week.
    My Bench Press has gone up 5 pounds, but this could also be an effect of the much carbs I have eaten.
    I really can save the PCT for another Cycle.
    I Spend over 150 Dollars for this Cycle( because its much more expensive in germany than in the US 1 bottle is 65€!!)
    Have I done something wrong?
    I have cycled 1-AD in the past like the 1-Andro and had great results in weight and strenght.

    Oh something to add:
    I am 25years old, i am about 1,82 m and weight 91 kilograms.
    I'm sorry the stak did'nt yeild the gains you were hoping for. As with any PH's the results will very based on diets, routine and the individual them selves. We have had alot of positive feedback on this product so I will talk with the guy incharge about your situation and get his in-put thanks.
  3. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    14982
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

    I relly know how to cycle PH and Prosteroids, I take them since day 1. My diets are always very good and perfect for building muscles.
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1241748
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    1androsterone should be run minimaly at 600mgs a day to see effectiveness. I would have started at 400mgs and worked my way up. I went as high as 800mgs and loved every minute of it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. New Member
    mad dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%

    Yeah 600mg is the perfect dose for 1-ad, but 800mg esp for a short time will yield exceptional gains.
  6. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    14982
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

    Shouldnt you see results after 1 month @400mg daily?
    If I need 800mg daily, I would never ever run a cycle again.
    This would mean that you need 4 bottles of 1-Androsterone, which is much too expensive compared to other anabolics.
  7. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1241748
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Shouldnt you see results after 1 month @400mg daily?
    If I need 800mg daily, I would never ever run a cycle again.
    This would mean that you need 4 bottles of 1-Androsterone, which is much too expensive compared to other anabolics.

    You did see results, no? Albeit nothing huge, but results nonetheless. I didnt say you needed 800mgs daily, i said start at 400 and use minimum of 600. 800 is what i used. I also have a ton of experience using hormones. Also 1androsterone is relatively low sides, low suppression, and not methylated. Ill take that over superdrol any day of the week!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    21.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You did see results, no? Albeit nothing huge, but results nonetheless. I didnt say you needed 800mgs daily, i said start at 400 and use minimum of 600. 800 is what i used. I also have a ton of experience using hormones. Also 1androsterone is relatively low sides, low suppression, and not methylated. Ill take that over superdrol any day of the week!
    sorry not trying to be a **** but 1lb in weight gain in one month and 5lbs gain in strength in a month is not showing any results to me, u can get those results from taking a sugar pill once a day.
  9. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    14982
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    sorry not trying to be a **** but 1lb in weight gain in one month and 5lbs gain in strength in a month is not showing any results to me, u can get those results from taking a sugar pill once a day.
    Yeah your right, a sugar pill maybe help more

    And Superdrol is much more potent than 1-Andro(if it is potent....),
    I usually gain 10-14 pounds on S-Drol!
  10. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1241748
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    sorry not trying to be a **** but 1lb in weight gain in one month and 5lbs gain in strength in a month is not showing any results to me, u can get those results from taking a sugar pill once a day.

    You reap what you sew.. Cant expect much from 400mgs of 1androsterone. Take 5 mgs Superdrol or phera and tell me how much you gain, probly nill as well.


    Also if you still gain and keep 12-14 lbs on a superdrol cycle you have a lot more to gain natty so id stay away from hormones. Im lucky to gain 8lbs in a year. Also you must take the good with the bad. Superdrol is highly toxic, 1 androsterone, not even close!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    14982
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You reap what you sew.. Cant expect much from 400mgs of 1androsterone. Take 5 mgs Superdrol or phera and tell me how much you gain, probly nill as well.


    Also if you still gain and keep 12-14 lbs on a superdrol cycle you have a lot more to gain natty so id stay away from hormones. Im lucky to gain 8lbs in a year. Also you must take the good with the bad. Superdrol is highly toxic, 1 androsterone, not even close!
    OK, but you dose Superdrol or Phera around 20-30mg.
    The gains i make usually on SD or Phera are not only muscles also water and some fat.
    Yeah Superdrol is more toxic than 1-Andro, but do I have to pay 120 and more dollar for 3 bottles of 1-Andro if i get a bottle of Superdrol for 24 bucks, which I get more muscles?
  12. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1241748
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    OK, but you dose Superdrol or Phera around 20-30mg.The gains i make usually on SD or Phera are not only muscles also water and some fat.
    Yeah Superdrol is more toxic than 1-Andro, but do I have to pay 120 and more dollar for 3 bottles of 1-Andro if i get a bottle of Superdrol for 24 bucks, which I get more muscles?
    Exactly what im trying to say. If you dose the SD to low you wont gain **** from it, just like if you dose 1androsterone to low you wont gain **** from it. I wish your liver and your cholesterol levels the best of luck!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. New Member
    RUNNER 67's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    647
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    31.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Exactly what im trying to say. If you dose the SD to low you wont gain **** from it, just like if you dose 1androsterone to low you wont gain **** from it. I wish your liver and your cholesterol levels the best of luck!
    I have a feeling you wouldn't be so abrasive about the results from this obviously underdosed product if LG didn't have a stake in the androsterone market. I have taken as little as 10 mg of SD for three weeks and gained 8 lbs. and kept all thru what i must say was an easy PCT. Give the guy a break. He like so many on other boards didn't see **** from this product!
  14. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1241748
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    I have a feeling you wouldn't be so abrasive about the results from this obviously underdosed product if LG didn't have a stake in the androsterone market. I have taken as little as 10 mg of SD for three weeks and gained 8 lbs. and kept all thru what i must say was an easy PCT. Give the guy a break. He like so many on other boards didn't see **** from this product!
    Oh yea I forgot, I get sooooo many free bottles from AMS! I actualy bought the 1ad bottles myself and for what its worth don't get jack from AMS, just to be clear it does say Lgsciences under my board name right? Just checkin! Also before you go thinkin I push products I don't believe in or havnt tried myself, check my posts. Im a no BS rep, if I don't like something ill tell you. Also I guaruntee a good bit of the people who saw no gains have no idea what they are doing OR they are used to superdrol type gains. Ignorance is the biggest downfal to mankind!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. New Member
    RUNNER 67's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    647
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    31.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Oh yea I forgot, I get sooooo many free bottles from AMS! I actualy bought the 1ad bottles myself and for what its worth don't get jack from AMS, just to be clear it does say Lgsciences under my board name right? Just checkin! Also before you go thinkin I push products I don't believe in or havnt tried myself, check my posts. Im a no BS rep, if I don't like something ill tell you. Also I guaruntee a good bit of the people who saw no gains have no idea what they are doing OR they are used to superdrol type gains. Ignorance is the biggest downfal to mankind!
    Excuse me did I say anything about you getting free bottles from AMS? No. Reread my post, I was merely stating the fact that although LG doesn't have a 1-androsterone product out, I feel that all these dhea derivite manufacturers need to stick together to provide a cloud of protection over these underdosed products to improve the overall bottom line. Look if someone gets great results from any of these products, then kudos to them. However the more I read of the results from not only AMS, but from Ergos latest, it just seems the results aren't there, especially given the price structure. If these products were $20.00 then I could care less, but when several people plumk down 440-$60 a bottle and see ZERO results, then I think we need to call a spade a spade. And by the way I have used your products in the past, and have respect for Legal Gear and yourself, and I agree many who choose to run PHs do so without the proper information. However I just haven't seen anyone give these products a good review unless somehow they aree connected to the supplement industry.
  16. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1241748
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    Excuse me did I say anything about you getting free bottles from AMS? No. Reread my post, I was merely stating the fact that although LG doesn't have a 1-androsterone product out, I feel that all these dhea derivite manufacturers need to stick together to provide a cloud of protection over these underdosed products to improve the overall bottom line. Look if someone gets great results from any of these products, then kudos to them. However the more I read of the results from not only AMS, but from Ergos latest, it just seems the results aren't there, especially given the price structure. If these products were $20.00 then I could care less, but when several people plumk down 440-$60 a bottle and see ZERO results, then I think we need to call a spade a spade. And by the way I have used your products in the past, and have respect for Legal Gear and yourself, and I agree many who choose to run PHs do so without the proper information. However I just haven't seen anyone give these products a good review unless somehow they aree connected to the supplement industry.



    My apologies if I have come off too strong, I just get a tad bit chapped on my ass when people link me in with the bandwagon junkies. I.e. Supp pushers for one reason or another or even if a supp is bs someone still pushes it. I completely agree with it being underdosed which is where I believe the results of people have fallen. The raws are expensive and I believe its just like the old 1ad days where to run a good cycle is an arm and a leg so naturaly people prefer superdrol or phera. Instant gratification for less money at its finest right there, but I mean who can argue with that ya know? If dosages were raised and more people were made aware that a minimum of 400mgs a day was necessary I think wed see much better results, but at the current moment it can't compare to SD in gains or in price and probly never will.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. New Member
    RUNNER 67's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    647
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    31.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My apologies if I have come off too strong, I just get a tad bit chapped on my ass when people link me in with the bandwagon junkies. I.e. Supp pushers for one reason or another or even if a supp is bs someone still pushes it. I completely agree with it being underdosed which is where I believe the results of people have fallen. The raws are expensive and I believe its just like the old 1ad days where to run a good cycle is an arm and a leg so naturaly people prefer superdrol or phera. Instant gratification for less money at its finest right there, but I mean who can argue with that ya know? If dosages were raised and more people were made aware that a minimum of 400mgs a day was necessary I think wed see much better results, but at the current moment it can't compare to SD in gains or in price and probly never will.
    Hey, no problem. I did not mean to offend you either. I think you are right and we may never see these products come down in price, however I think these producers need to be more honest with the public buying these products and tell them it may take three bottles in one month to see results. I think if they knew that, and had the extra money, they could save enough to buy three, run them at a propoer dosage and length, and see the results that I am sure can be achieved by these products. However I think that those who are uninformed may buy 1 or two bottles, run them at the dosage stated on the bottle for 30 days and see nothing. Thus becoming jaded with the industry and jumping into a more threatening cycle of superdrol just to see some bang for their buck. I think in this case honesty, though pricey, is the best policy. I am beginning to ramble. Did I even use a period up there? Must be the geranium caps from NP (product plug).
  18. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1241748
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    84.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    Hey, no problem. I did not mean to offend you either. I think you are right and we may never see these products come down in price, however I think these producers need to be more honest with the public buying these products and tell them it may take three bottles in one month to see results. I think if they knew that, and had the extra money, they could save enough to buy three, run them at a propoer dosage and length, and see the results that I am sure can be achieved by these products. However I think that those who are uninformed may buy 1 or two bottles, run them at the dosage stated on the bottle for 30 days and see nothing. Thus becoming jaded with the industry and jumping into a more threatening cycle of superdrol just to see some bang for their buck. I think in this case honesty, though pricey, is the best policy. I am beginning to ramble. Did I even use a period up there? Must be the geranium caps from NP (product plug).


    Yup I couldn't agree with you more. Like you said that's why people are dissapointed and a lot of people these days don't do there research they just rely on the label. Geranium makes me ramble too!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  19. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    14982
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

    Well, I know that I could have uped the dose to 600mg a day, but than I would had to buy another bottle. For the price of one!!! bottle I can almost buy 2 Superdrol bottles which will give me 1000000 more gains than from 1-Andro. The old 1-AD by Ergopharm needed only doeses around 200-300mg to see great results in a month. So I agree that they would have to drop the price to around 20 bucks or sell it in a bigger bottle with more caps or take more of the 1-Andro into a capsule or maybe to bring out a transdermal 1-Andro, which could have better availability than it has got oral.
    I am really pissed of, for the money I could have bought so many things which I get gains from.
    Also the label suggest a dose between 3 and 5 caps, so 300-500mg, but nobody tells you about 6 caps(600mg)!!!!
  20. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I'm sorry the stak did'nt yeild the gains you were hoping for. As with any PH's the results will very based on diets, routine and the individual them selves. We have had alot of positive feedback on this product so I will talk with the guy incharge about your situation and get his in-put thanks.
    i agree,your diet/protiens and carbs should be on point!to gain anything noticeable!
  21. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1-androsterone


    Once the only form of communication between animals, pheromones are chemical messengers from one being to another that affect the behavior of the receiver. From amoebas to insects to mammals, all animals have this ability. Detected in mammals through the vomeronasal organ in the nose, these chemicals vary and convey different messages. Some may tell something about a readiness to mate, others serve to define territory or announce aggression. A whiff of pheromones from a female mouse, for instance, will make a male mouse start mating immediately. Pheromones from male mice produce other changes like making him more aggressive.

    In humans, the vomeronasal organ does not function as well as in most mammals, and we have lost the ability to consciously detect pheromones. There is, however, a body of scientific evidence that we are subconsciously influenced by pheromones and that to a degree, pheromones still dictate much of human sexual interaction.

    Some of this evidence comes from a study at the University of Kentucky when researchers sprayed the male pheromone, androsterone on pictures of men of average sexual attractiveness. When showed to women, it was discovered that men in the androsterone-sprayed pictures were rated as more attractive.

    Androsterone pheromone can be bought in a concentrate form or mixed with a fragrant cologne. A survey of 100 men who used a popular brand of androsterone pheromone concentrate reported the following:

    92% noticed an increase in women making eye contact

    89% noticed more smiles from women

    76% reported strange women starting conversations with them

    81% reported being approached by women they didn't know

    68% reported an increase in dates and other forms of sociosexual contact

    Androsterone pheromone also seems to have an affect on other men, making someone who has more seem more intimidating. Many men have reported using the androsterone pheromone in sports or business environments to be noticed and gain respect
  22. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    14982
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i agree,your diet/protiens and carbs should be on point!to gain anything noticeable!
    My diet is always perfect, at least 350g protein and always above 600g carbs and 80g fat.
    Thats the perfect diet for me, because I gain from a lot of carbs and protein. I have increased the calories while on 1-Andro for about 300kcal per day, so I can make sure that I gain not to much fat and muscles, but with 1-Andro....nothing.
  23. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i understand that youve used more potent products in the past,such as s.d,that thing is a monster!i also see that your training,diet,e.t.c seems to be good!some how i think that possibly,your body has built up a possible resistance to a less potent p.h! such as androsterone,for example if im taking 2 tylenols for the usuall headaches sooner or later i will have to up the dose,because my body will build up a resistance to it,but if i ran out of tylenol and had to resort to a less potent brand,like bayer or advil i would most likely have to take more of it,for 1 because the brand is weaker and 2,my body has built up a resistance to anything less,potency wise.and in most cases with advil,or bayer you could pop it like skittles and your headache still wouldnt go away.(no gains!)if you got tylenol(s.d)why take bayer(andro)!and something seems strange,because with a diet and excercise regimen like yours,even without a p.h,you would of gained more than a pound in 1 month!sorry to hear that your pissed!but we live and we learn,teach,lead!
  24. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    14982
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i understand that youve used more potent products in the past,such as s.d,that thing is a monster!i also see that your training,diet,e.t.c seems to be good!some how i think that possibly,your body has built up a possible resistance to a less potent p.h! such as androsterone,for example if im taking 2 tylenols for the usuall headaches sooner or later i will have to up the dose,because my body will build up a resistance to it,but if i ran out of tylenol and had to resort to a less potent brand,like bayer or advil i would most likely have to take more of it,for 1 because the brand is weaker and 2,my body has built up a resistance to anything less,potency wise.and in most cases with advil,or bayer you could pop it like skittles and your headache still wouldnt go away.(no gains!)if you got tylenol(s.d)why take bayer(andro)!and something seems strange,because with a diet and excercise regimen like yours,even without a p.h,you would of gained more than a pound in 1 month!sorry to hear that your pissed!but we live and we learn,teach,lead!
    Ok,I only used it, because it is not methylated so it wont affect my live so hard than a methyl compound. Also if it does convert to 1-Testo which is only a half as anabolic than Superdrol(200 1-Test, 400 SD), I must have recognized something......
    also if it does only converst to 50mg 1-Test (400mg 1-Andro) a day. That would make 350mg 1-Test in a week, because 1-Test is 7 times mor anabolic as test it would be 350x7 -> 2450mg!! test per week!(OK I know that this is only working on the paper, but its a good point to compare)
    Maybe it does only convert to 1-Test on the paper....
  25. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Ok,I only used it, because it is not methylated so it wont affect my live so hard than a methyl compound. Also if it does convert to 1-Testo which is only a half as anabolic than Superdrol(200 1-Test, 400 SD), I must have recognized something......
    also if it does only converst to 50mg 1-Test (400mg 1-Andro) a day. That would make 350mg 1-Test in a week, because 1-Test is 7 times mor anabolic as test it would be 350x7 -> 2450mg!! test per week!(OK I know that this is only working on the paper, but its a good point to compare)
    Maybe it does only convert to 1-Test on the paper....
    i see,so it is a safety issue that made you choose the 1-andro product.because it is way less harder on the liver.i see your point,and it makes alot of sense! on paper..per say!!but every body reacts to certain compounds differently,and from what i can see,your a p.h novice, and not a begginer!!i would not worry so much about my liver if i had a good liver support,while on a p.h cycle,like milk thistle extract,liver tabs e.t.c! also the andro ALONE is obviously not working for you,and trust me i feel you bro!!!however, in your case i would have to say that you will most likely have to stack this product with either 1-ad, or decavol (a.m.s) to add the potency that will exceed your bodys resistance. i think its a resistance issue versus a product issue!and now its been a month so you should post cycle off the product.and start againoh by the way did you p.c.t off your last cycle????
  26. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    14982
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i see,so it is a safety issue that made you choose the 1-andro product.because it is way less harder on the liver.i see your point,and it makes alot of sense! on paper..per say!!but every body reacts to certain compounds differently,and from what i can see,your a p.h novice, and not a begginer!!i would not worry so much about my liver if i had a good liver support,while on a p.h cycle,like milk thistle extract,liver tabs e.t.c! also the andro ALONE is obviously not working for you,and trust me i feel you bro!!!however, in your case i would have to say that you will most likely have to stack this product with either 1-ad, or decavol (a.m.s) to add the potency that will exceed your bodys resistance. i think its a resistance issue versus a product issue!and now its been a month so you should post cycle off the product.and start againoh by the way did you p.c.t off your last cycle????
    Yeah, I have only chosen it because of avoiding liver stress.
    I have ran too many methyl cycles in the past and wanted to give my liver a break. I havent done a PCT, it would be worth the money. It didnt shut me down.
    Well i wouldnt run another cycle of such weak compounds which are new on the market and no real review on a forum...
    Also in a stack with other compouds like DecaVol iwouldnt do so, its more expensive and i am not sure about its power. No reviews are on the forum.
    If i would cycle another time in a stack it would cost me two times!!! the money it cost in the US. In germany the prices for AMS products are toooooooooooooooo high (65-75€ a bottle -> about 100 dollars a bottle!!!).
    So I would need 3 bottles of 1-Andro, 3 bottles of Decavol and a Serm, verrrryyyyy expensive, about 600!!!!!dollars.
    Maybe i would run a cycle for free, but even than I have to think about it if it isnt worth the time........
  27. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    32.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Yeah, I have only chosen it because of avoiding liver stress.
    I have ran too many methyl cycles in the past and wanted to give my liver a break. I havent done a PCT, it would be worth the money. It didnt shut me down.
    Well i wouldnt run another cycle of such weak compounds which are new on the market and no real review on a forum...
    Also in a stack with other compouds like DecaVol iwouldnt do so, its more expensive and i am not sure about its power. No reviews are on the forum.
    If i would cycle another time in a stack it would cost me two times!!! the money it cost in the US. In germany the prices for AMS products are toooooooooooooooo high (65-75€ a bottle -> about 100 dollars a bottle!!!).
    So I would need 3 bottles of 1-Andro, 3 bottles of Decavol and a Serm, verrrryyyyy expensive, about 600!!!!!dollars.
    Maybe i would run a cycle for free, but even than I have to think about it if it isnt worth the time........
    so true bro! goodluck in the future,with your training results, and p.h choices!!
  28. New Member
    anonimity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Exactly what im trying to say. If you dose the SD to low you wont gain **** from it, just like if you dose 1androsterone to low you wont gain **** from it. I wish your liver and your cholesterol levels the best of luck!
    Hey man,

    I'm a pro-athlete with super low test levels due to all my prohormone cycles. Got tested and I'm at 35ng/DL. Its been that way for almost 3 years.

    Do you know if the 1-T cream will throw off my T:E ratio? I think I have to be below 6:1. I'd like to be able to stop using the cream a few days before the test and have my levels drop. Is that possible?

    Also, is DHEA detectable in a UA? If so, do you know the detection time?

    Finally, the 1-Androsterone, is that different than Adrenosterone found in 11-oxo?

    I know that's a lot, but thanks in advance.
  29. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by anonimity View Post
    Hey man,

    I'm a pro-athlete with super low test levels due to all my prohormone cycles. Got tested and I'm at 35ng/DL. Its been that way for almost 3 years.

    Do you know if the 1-T cream will throw off my T:E ratio? I think I have to be below 6:1. I'd like to be able to stop using the cream a few days before the test and have my levels drop. Is that possible?

    Also, is DHEA detectable in a UA? If so, do you know the detection time?

    Finally, the 1-Androsterone, is that different than Adrenosterone found in 11-oxo?

    I know that's a lot, but thanks in advance.
    Ye the 1-T will def effect levels and i'd prob stop using it for at least 2 weeks before testing again if you want accurate results. As for the DHEA ive actually heard DHEA can cause a false positive for anabolic steroid but im not a doctor so doing sum more research on it will really school ya.1-androsterone is nothing like 11-oxo (adrenosterone). 1-androsterone is an anabolic hormone that converts to 1-Testosterone… very different stuff
  30. New Member
    anonimity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    That helps a lot. Thanks for the response.
  31. New Member
    Bluedev14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    4564
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    80%

    1Andro is a beginner PH...not really intended for experienced users honestly
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:54 AM
  2. 1-androsterone UTT™
    By quigs in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 12:01 PM
  3. 1-Androsterone/4-AD/DevaVol UTT cycle and dosing time question
    By Beast20 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:09 AM
  4. my masterdrol v2 + 1-androsterone UTT cycle
    By smokescreen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 07:09 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in