AMS 1-Androsterone vs. Ergopharm 1-AD

  1. AMS 1-Androsterone vs. Ergopharm 1-AD


    Hi,
    i want to do a cycle of whether AMS 1-AD or Ergopharm 1-AD, but i dont know the difference between them.
    Some people say its the same, others say no!?
    AMS 1-Androsterone seams to me like 1-DHEA, but i dont know what Ergopharms 1-AD is? Is it the same?
    How high are the conversation rates to 1-AD and 1-T?

    Please help!

  2. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Not familiar with Ergo's product. There is a product write up for AMS's product in this forum as a sticky.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Hi,
    i want to do a cycle of whether AMS 1-AD or Ergopharm 1-AD, but i dont know the difference between them.
    Some people say its the same, others say no!?
    AMS 1-Androsterone seams to me like 1-DHEA, but i dont know what Ergopharms 1-AD is? Is it the same?
    How high are the conversation rates to 1-AD and 1-T?

    Please help!
    They are the same compound.

    1-androsterone converts to 1-androstendione which converts to 1-testosterone.

    The conversion to 1-test should be quite high for this particular compound. Anyone giving you an exact number is just guessing.
    •   
       


  4. They are indeed the same compound or at least they are supposed to be. PA insinuated numerous times that the AMS product was mostly DHEA hence the poor results and feedback by some. I never saw any real rebuttal to PA's statements, but perhaps they thought it best not to acknowledge it and give further credence. But it seems to have had the opposite as the silence only seemed to further implicate them. While not so much of an occurrence here, there is a fairly widespread notion that 1-ad and 4-ad products don't meet label claims, dosing or otherwise. Third party testing by a credible lab(re: not RTP) would dispel these rumors but has yet to transpire.

  5. Any Rep or company employee want to comment on the above post, not to cause drama but to address it?

    Thanks,

    Neoborn
  6. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Any Rep or company employee want to comment on the above post, not to cause drama but to address it?

    Thanks,

    Neoborn
    Trying to get some COA's.

  7. Awesome, thanks Tat! +rep.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    They are indeed the same compound or at least they are supposed to be. PA insinuated numerous times that the AMS product was mostly DHEA hence the poor results and feedback by some. I never saw any real rebuttal to PA's statements, but perhaps they thought it best not to acknowledge it and give further credence. But it seems to have had the opposite as the silence only seemed to further implicate them. While not so much of an occurrence here, there is a fairly widespread notion that 1-ad and 4-ad products don't meet label claims, dosing or otherwise. Third party testing by a credible lab(re: not RTP) would dispel these rumors but has yet to transpire.
    The owners of AMS are former employees of Ergopharm and had once considered themselves friends of PA. That is why they never addressed this when it was initially brought up. I believe the entire issue was brought to the attention of a legal team when PA went on the various sites prior to releasing his version of 1-AD. Since then PA has not spoken any more about the purity of AMS's products. I also believe that LDragon posted up a COA at M&M.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    The owners of AMS are former employees of Ergopharm and had once considered themselves friends of PA. That is why they never addressed this when it was initially brought up. I believe the entire issue was brought to the attention of a legal team when PA went on the various sites prior to releasing his version of 1-AD. Since then PA has not spoken any more about the purity of AMS's products. I also believe that LDragon posted up a COA at M&M.

    I did. I'm trying to find it in my thousands of emails. It was from May so I'm checking for a more recent one. We buy in bulk and have strict rules. Our products are 98% pure or we send them back. We will have and sent batches back to the manufactor due to the purity not being up to par.

    I'll pass this along to Tat to post as soon as I recieve. I expect to have it in hand in the next day or two. It' my fault Tat has asked me politely several times, but I have been busy and wasn't able to get around to this.

    People have been questioning our purity and we have posted many from one of the most respected labs in the industry....I just have to find the old ones, or get the most recent.

    Tat my apologizes for the delay.
    LD
  10. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    I did. I'm trying to find it in my thousands of emails. It was from May so I'm checking for a more recent one. We buy in bulk and have strict rules. Our products are 98% pure or we send them back. We will have and sent batches back to the manufactor due to the purity not being up to par.

    I'll pass this along to Tat to post as soon as I recieve. I expect to have it in hand in the next day or two. It' my fault Tat has asked me politely several times, but I have been busy and wasn't able to get around to this.

    People have been questioning our purity and we have posted many from one of the most respected labs in the industry....I just have to find the old ones, or get the most recent.

    Tat my apologizes for the delay.
    LD
    hey man, not a problem.. just wanted to make sure everyone knew that we had them and are going to post them.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    I did. I'm trying to find it in my thousands of emails. It was from May so I'm checking for a more recent one. We buy in bulk and have strict rules. Our products are 98% pure or we send them back. We will have and sent batches back to the manufactor due to the purity not being up to par.

    I'll pass this along to Tat to post as soon as I recieve. I expect to have it in hand in the next day or two. It' my fault Tat has asked me politely several times, but I have been busy and wasn't able to get around to this.

    People have been questioning our purity and we have posted many from one of the most respected labs in the industry....I just have to find the old ones, or get the most recent.

    Tat my apologizes for the delay.
    LD
    Patrick spoke nothing but highly of all the AMS guys...my take was that everyone was still friendly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Patrick spoke nothing but highly of all the AMS guys...my take was that everyone was still friendly.

    Very true. There's really no bad blood between us, it just gets blown out of proportion really.

    LD

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Very true. There's really no bad blood between us, it just gets blown out of proportion really.

    LD
    Kind of what I figured...gossip of drama queens.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-Androsterone RD by AMS?
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. 1-androsterone ?
    By 89coupe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 04:04 PM
  3. AMS 1-Androsterone Log
    By The G Train in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 11:49 PM
  4. 1-androsterone vs. 3-ad
    By andrew732 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 12:26 PM
  5. 1 androsterone?? Has anyone tried it??
    By jerz912 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:53 AM
Log in
Log in