my solution to freakin awesome sleep AMS & AN style

1. Thumbs up my solution to freakin awesome sleep AMS & AN style

Background on my sleep issues: I have restless leg, as well as hyperactivity so its very hard for me to settle down and go to sleep. Usually when i go to bed...I just "go to bed", not fall asleep. It will take me about 2 hours of tossing and turning to where my body finally just shuts down. I also was always waking up crappy feeling because my quality of sleep.

Now for my solution: I have used sleep aids and never really found success I would stay awake as usual. I have finally found an effective solution that just knocks my ass out and promotes awesome sleep. 4 caps of igf2, 1 cap of nocturnabol. I will lay in bed 30-45 minutes and pass out. I know its still not as fast as some people go to sleep, but i am very satisfied. I also have been having amazing quality of sleep. I am waking up every day refreshed, sometimes euphoric feeling from sleeping so good.

just thought i would share this with you all if any have sleep issues. As
    LazeDragon and AMS know i am a fan of nocturnabol and have been for quite a while. I just have finally found a combination that is simply awesome synergistic with it!
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

2. tattoopierced1

Very good.. I may have to try this, as I have not been sleeping well at all either.. I go to sleep, but it is not restful sleep.

Thanks for the thread Texas!

3. no problem man. yeah i love it.
    •   

4. i agree with you texas, that nocturnabol is some good stuff puts me right out. i have bad knees also not quite restless leg but due to 4 knee surgerys there real sensitive lol..

5. Hmmmm... I'm a bit of a non-sleeper myself and the sleep aids I take jack my quality of sleep.
    NSCA - CSCS

6. OOOOOO i hope this works for me. Your getting my hopes up on finally getting to sleep!

7. cant guarantee it to you, but i myself am benefiting nicely with extremely deep sleep as well as decent time amount it takes to fall asleep

8. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    cant guarantee it to you, but i myself am benefiting nicely with extremely deep sleep as well as decent time amount it takes to fall asleep

I can almost guarantee it (but I won't because I wanna keep my job). I know this sounds crazy, but I have horrible sleep issues.

I've taken almost every sleep aid (natural) as well as lunesta, Ambien, and Rozerum. I would choose Noc everytime. Rozerum is weak to me, Ambien I fall asleep and wake up in 3 hours....wide awake no reason. And lunesta gave me a copper penny taste all the next day....very weird.

9. nice to know LD! but i have been very pleased with results no doubt

10. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    I can almost guarantee it (but I won't because I wanna keep my job). I know this sounds crazy, but I have horrible sleep issues.

I've taken almost every sleep aid (natural) as well as lunesta, Ambien, and Rozerum. I would choose Noc everytime. Rozerum is weak to me, Ambien I fall asleep and wake up in 3 hours....wide awake no reason. And lunesta gave me a copper penny taste all the next day....very weird.
    Sweet! im on it. I have been eyeing this product for quite a while.
  11. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Sweet! im on it. I have been eyeing this product for quite a while.
    logs *cough*

12. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    logs *cough*
    Ha. Gotcha. Now what about somone that wakes up 4 or 5 times a night and dreams about work......... Thats annoying anybody every been fully dressed for work when they wake up in the morning???? i have. I sleep walk like a Muth3r!
    But im glad its not alot so ill try it.
  13. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Ha. Gotcha. Now what about somone that wakes up 4 or 5 times a night and dreams about work......... Thats annoying anybody every been fully dressed for work when they wake up in the morning???? i have. I sleep walk like a Muth3r!
    But im glad its not alot so ill try it.

sounds like you need a vacation from work my friend!

14. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    sounds like you need a vacation from work my friend!
    Ha yeah. But i think spring break is passed.... oh well. I think its time to go to brazil!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet+****+Ruthless.inc= awesome products and awesome deals.
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 06:37 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
  3. Freakin out...
    By FlexMasterFunk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:04 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM