Proto-Plasma - AnabolicMinds.com

Proto-Plasma

  1. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    Proto-Plasma


    Proto Plasma – Add It To Your Arsenal

    Advanced Muscle Science Proto Plasma is another weapon to add to your anabolic arsenal. Proto Plasma is ultra-high quality, fast-absorbing liquid protein in a convenient, portable container. Proto Plasma has more protein per serving than any other product like it – A full 45 grams of liquid muscle make Proto Plasma the biggest on the block. It contains no sugar, no cholesterol and it comes in a container that’s light, compact and so easy to carry, there is no excuse to be caught “un-armed”.

    Anabolic? Yes it is…

    These days, it seems that the mere whisper of the word “anabolic” stirs up a media chum slick. “It’s anabolic – ooh, it’s bad.” But, the truth of the matter is, the evil connotations surrounding this descriptor of the natural process of muscle growth are unjustified. According to Webster, anabolic means “the constructive part of metabolism concerned especially with macromolecular synthesis.” In other words, anabolic means “supporting the process of muscle growth.”

    Is protein anabolic? Of course it is. Protein is the most abundant nutrient in the human body, besides water. Nearly all our body tissues – hair, nails, muscles, skin, nerves even blood – are all comprised of protein. Without sufficient amounts of protein, the body cannot engineer new muscle, nor support existing muscle tissue. Research has demonstrated time and again that insufficient protein intake can lead to muscle breakdown. In contrast, sufficient intake of protein has been shown to support muscle growth.

    In order to keep the body primed for muscle growth and to protect existing lean mass, regular and frequent high doses of protein-rich foods must be consumed. Lean sources of protein include food sources such as chicken, beef, fish, milk and eggs. AMS’ new Proto Plasma™ is a convenient and effective way to bolster your protein intake for optimal muscle growth.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

  2. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    958

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Proto Plasma – Add It To Your Arsenal

    Advanced Muscle Science Proto Plasma is another weapon to add to your anabolic arsenal. Proto Plasma is ultra-high quality, fast-absorbing liquid protein in a convenient, portable container. Proto Plasma has more protein per serving than any other product like it – A full 45 grams of liquid muscle make Proto Plasma the biggest on the block. It contains no sugar, no cholesterol and it comes in a container that’s light, compact and so easy to carry, there is no excuse to be caught “un-armed”.

    Anabolic? Yes it is…

    These days, it seems that the mere whisper of the word “anabolic” stirs up a media chum slick. “It’s anabolic – ooh, it’s bad.” But, the truth of the matter is, the evil connotations surrounding this descriptor of the natural process of muscle growth are unjustified. According to Webster, anabolic means “the constructive part of metabolism concerned especially with macromolecular synthesis.” In other words, anabolic means “supporting the process of muscle growth.”

    Is protein anabolic? Of course it is. Protein is the most abundant nutrient in the human body, besides water. Nearly all our body tissues – hair, nails, muscles, skin, nerves even blood – are all comprised of protein. Without sufficient amounts of protein, the body cannot engineer new muscle, nor support existing muscle tissue. Research has demonstrated time and again that insufficient protein intake can lead to muscle breakdown. In contrast, sufficient intake of protein has been shown to support muscle growth.

    In order to keep the body primed for muscle growth and to protect existing lean mass, regular and frequent high doses of protein-rich foods must be consumed. Lean sources of protein include food sources such as chicken, beef, fish, milk and eggs. AMS’ new Proto Plasma™ is a convenient and effective way to bolster your protein intake for optimal muscle growth.
    I can't wait to get this stuff. PERFECT for me. throw and go...

    LD
  3. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    whats price per quantity looking like with this? i could use some for protein aid
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    $34.99 for a 12 pack....
  5. New Member
    RamboMass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    what type of protein is the type that is hydrolyzed?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RamboMass View Post
    what type of protein is the type that is hydrolyzed?
    Are you asking if it is animal or vegetable hydrolyzed protein?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  7. New Member
    RamboMass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Are you asking if it is animal or vegetable hydrolyzed protein?
    just what type it is, is it a hydrolyzed whey, casein, collagen...don't really care if it is animal or vegetable, could be hydrolyzed pea or rice protein for all I care, just want to know what protein in it is hydrolyzed

    Thanks
  8. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RamboMass View Post
    just what type it is, is it a hydrolyzed whey, casein, collagen...don't really care if it is animal or vegetable, could be hydrolyzed pea or rice protein for all I care, just want to know what protein in it is hydrolyzed

    Thanks
    Gotcha, its whey.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    I'm really loving this stuff! Very conv. and 45grams of protein is awesome.
  10. New Member
    michael75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    185

    Reputation

    This stuff has massive amounts of protein that can be conveniently taken when on the go.I wish it tasted better though.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Exclamation Back in Stock!


    Finally we have this back in stock at our AMS Store!

    Proto Plasma 45g's of Protein Per Serving



    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  12. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Rep Power
    311225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i cant find this at your store please tell me you guys still make it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  13. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    i cant find this at your store please tell me you guys still make it.
    Its been DC'd.. you may be able to find it at some online stores still, so if you do, grab it up. I loved this product.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    i cant find this at your store please tell me you guys still make it.
    Hopefully it comes back but for now like Tat said it's discontinued.. And i miss it lol
  15. New Member
    andymo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    How much did you say it was in the first place?
  16. New Member
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    850

    Reputation

    i want some of this!
  17. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719846

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    i want some of this!
    It was discontinued some time back and as of now there is no talk of brining it back. Not to say that it won't ever, who knows, just not in the near future as far as I know.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Suggestions? Proto/11oxo
    By scw5150 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 07:43 PM
  2. Replies: 165
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 01:15 PM
  3. 1T, trans + Proto=?
    By Knowbull in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:11 PM
  4. Proto Plasma
    By Grambo in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in