HyperTrop-X

tattoopierced1

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result – an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

What’s in it?

Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL – a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

Have something left for the ride home.

Hypertrop-X will keep you on your game your entire workout, and will feed your growth ongoing after you leave the gym. Use Hypertrop-X by itself and watch your training intensity shoot the moon. Or, stack Advanced Muscle Science’s other cutting edge products for the most powerful anabolic response possible from non-pharmaceutical performance enhancement.

Attachments

nrwillia

Awards
Great Desctiption

Great description. I especially like the promise of pump and nutrient delivery.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great description. I especially like the promise of pump and nutrient delivery.
It's a great product with good results! If you look up in the supplement log section you can find alot of logs on it with detail information.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love my Hyp X! I get added endurance, good pumps and feel great on it. I plan on using it as a staple on all the cuts I do.

tattoopierced1

I love my Hyp X! I get added endurance, good pumps and feel great on it. I plan on using it as a staple on all the cuts I do.
There ya go.. all you need to know from this woman right here :)

Hows Ohio treating you?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL Ohio is..Ohio!

I also get a good deal of increased sweating while I'm training on it! I use it on off days also when I'm tired and need a bit of a boost. It seems to stack well with most everything I've thrown it with.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
In addition to a cut stack, I'd use it for a recomp as well.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just so you know I haven't forgotten about the contest I created in regards to HyperTrop-X. Tattoopierced1 and JohnJessica20 (BTW OUR NEWEST REP) are going to take over on this project. We'll pick 4 winners and I'll get the prize selection up in a few days.

LD

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats JohnJessica!! Seems like a really nice company to work for!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats JohnJessica!! Seems like a really nice company to work for!!
Yes Crader it is! I feel at home here. Great company with great people behind the scenes.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
eh, though my progress was sketchy, in that i had done well with p90 til' i got burnt out, and then switched to a conventional routine, i will post up anyways. i may not have done nearly as well during that timeframe reaching goals as i wanted, but i do know how/why hypertrop-x helped me stay on a decent track toward SOME progress. it's a great, fundamental supp (gotta love the leucine/BA, yo!).

so here it is: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94770-hypertrop-x-p90x.html

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
i have been using hyper trop-x for about 2 weeks. i like the added energy and endurance, but occasionally, if i do not lift within 30 minutes after i take it, i get a prickly sensation throughout my arms and legs. Is this normal?

tattoopierced1

i have been using hyper trop-x for about 2 weeks. i like the added energy and endurance, but occasionally, if i do not lift within 30 minutes after i take it, i get a prickly sensation throughout my arms and legs. Is this normal?
Its the beta alanine, this is a common side of this.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if you are looking to get rid of the prickly sensation take down some carbs. it will ease the sensation fairly quickly.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
if you are looking to get rid of the prickly sensation take down some carbs. it will ease the sensation fairly quickly.
It is only during the very beginning of the workout, so would you recommend carbs right before the workout??...its not a problem, just making sure i wasnt reacting to it in a bad way. thanks for the help though. as always, much appreciated

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It is only during the very beginning of the workout, so would you recommend carbs right before the workout??...its not a problem, just making sure i wasnt reacting to it in a bad way. thanks for the help though. as always, much appreciated
oh if its during the beginning of the workout that is expected. the tingling should subside however throughout the workout.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still use it on many of my gym days! I love the stuff. Its well worth it to me to be able to take something pre-workout and not have it make me sick or hinder my training. It gives me good endurance and the fact that plyometrics and high reps with not much rest is a part of my training, it really helps me out here.

andymo

Awards
I agree with you it,s an amazing pre work out supplement.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to get mine in the mail and start loggin it. Since I found out I was picked I started doing research on the product to try to be able to really form a good stack with it. I just got a FREE jug of Nitro Tech by Muscletech as a gift from my dad, cant hate on that. So this Is my supplement belt for the log. any suggestions , changes maybe... ?
Hyper Trop X - AMS
Nitro Tech - MT
Prime - USP
other: unflav creatine mono, flaxseed oil, fish oil, multi vitamin
My main goal is to focus on my diet but if you see where i could make adjustments I still have time to do so bc I havent got HTX yet

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
This is a great product! The good mind/muscle connection is what I like best about it.