DecaVol

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. tattoopierced1

I'm a huge fan of the 4ad/deca/1andro stack. Joints feel awesome on it, and with the 4ad, lethargy isnt an issue.

2. i am trying to order a couple bottles of decavol and i cant figure out how to get it shipped to an APO AE ?can anyoneb help ?
    •   

3. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by SSGMCC View Post
    i am trying to order a couple bottles of decavol and i cant figure out how to get it shipped to an APO AE ?can anyoneb help ?
    Finding that out for you....

4. Would one test positive for Nandrolone while using decavol?

5. what's up with the 19 alpha and 1 alpha I've been seeing in the stores..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pemmican View Post
    I plan on taking a stack containing 1-Andro, 4AD and DecaVol, and using Arom-X as my PCT. I have heard that it really shuts down natural test production, and that Arom-x isnt enough many times. would you recommend any SERMs just in case? Have you heard of Toremifene and do you think that this would be good enough? Thanks for the help.
    Yeah I wonder HOW suppressive these kits are

7. the deca rd, disolvable tabs, do you need liver support for these? as it says there non toxic
  8. tattoopierced1

AMS products are all non methyl, so you dont really need it, but i always include it in anything that i take.. i'm of the belief its better to be over prepared.

9. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    AMS products are all non methyl, so you dont really need it, but i always include it in anything that i take.. i'm of the belief its better to be over prepared.
    cheers tattoopierced. im stacking decavol, tabs with 1-adnro utt, and chapparal labs epi. i have started taking the milk thistle for the epi anyways. so i will start the epi in about 3 days. do all my vits everyday anyways, do you think it will be a good 4 week cycle tattoo? anything i should consider? taking on top?

10. I'm running decavol with AndroMass... So far have not seen much water bloat.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. You'll def want support supps like liver and b/p support etc for the epi.

For the AMS products I usually do not run much in the way as support supps while on, but do during pct. Royd does not use things like milk thistle while on them either. But these are personal pref and anytime I'm taking a methylated compound I always do
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

12. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat
    You'll def want support supps like liver and b/p support etc for the epi.

For the AMS products I usually do not run much in the way as support supps while on, but do during pct. Royd does not use things like milk thistle while on them either. But these are personal pref and anytime I'm taking a methylated compound I always do
    I don't think it's needed... Unless for general health support.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm running decavol with AndroMass... So far have not seen much water bloat.
    what kind of gains you seeing bro? and how far on are you running these 2?

14. Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977
    what kind of gains you seeing bro? and how far on are you running these 2?
    I will e completing 2 weeks as of this weekend. Gains maybe a few pounds...
    I still 6 more weeks to go.

15. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    You'll def want support supps like liver and b/p support etc for the epi.

cheer's bro what supps would you recomend? at the mo im just running milk thistle. any added info is more than welcome.

16. Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977
    cheer's bro what supps would you recomend? at the mo im just running milk thistle. any added info is more than welcome.
    I usually use AI cycle support because it covers liver, B/P, prostate and all that good stuff. There are a lot of good all in ones or you can put together your own. At the very least I would take something for liver and blood pressure while taking epi.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I will e completing 2 weeks as of this weekend. Gains maybe a few pounds...
    I still 6 more weeks to go.
    sweet keep me posted on how your doing with it. pm id drop you my email. il be intrested to see how it pans out for you. cheers aaron.

18. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I usually use AI cycle support because it covers liver, B/P, prostate and all that good stuff. There are a lot of good all in ones or you can put together your own. At the very least I would take something for liver and blood pressure while taking epi.
    cheers copycat, for the info. as soon as i start running this il logg it too let you know how i get on.

19. Hey guys im currently running superdrol for 4 weeks im starting second week i was wondering if i could stack decavol with this. I know sdrol is harsh but decavol rde chrome is non methylated i already have to bottles wat dosage would you recommend
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    if i die soon and u need it, let it be known, u got my organs! but u best pay good money to my family!

20. Quote Originally Posted by dpannell85
    Hey guys im currently running superdrol for 4 weeks im starting second week i was wondering if i could stack decavol with this. I know sdrol is harsh but decavol rde chrome is non methylated i already have to bottles wat dosage would you recommend
    I personally wouldn't stack them, but if I were to, I would run the Decavol as recommended.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

21. Decavol in powder form, is it legit.

22. I just bought two proanabolic kits would it be better to run it as a 6 or 8 week run. Also if doing as a 6 week would it be better to take 1.5 x2 doses or three different doses of the 4ad and deca. I have also takin 4ad, deca, and 1 ad with no sides before.
  23. tattoopierced1

I'd go with 8 weeks personally.

24. k thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Decavol pct
    By buquicchioc09 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 02:24 AM
  2. How much Decavol?
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3