4-ad - AnabolicMinds.com

4-ad

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

4-ad

Your Next Generation Legal Prohormone

Before they were banned older products such as 4-Androstenediol and 1-Test were some of the most popular prohormones ever! These now banned products gave great gains in size and strength along with killer libido increases. Now, AMS has introduced a new legal formulation of a prohormone that will achieve similar results as the older products. Considered a wet prohormone, 4-AD will give you some serious mass gains when stacked with our other new legal product 1-Androsterone. Used alone, it will still give you solid, steady gains that you will be able to keep for years.

The original older products were effective prohormones to testosterone. Our new formulation 4-AD, is naturally found in several tissues of the body. 4-AD is converted to testosterone via the naturally occurring enzyme 3beta-HSD. 4-AD converts to testosterone at a significantly higher rate than other previously available prohormones (such as androstenedione), and like the now banned older products also does not have the weakness of conversion to estrogen and/or DHT prior to conversion to testosterone. These factors made the older products some of the best testosterone prohormones on the market at their time. Like our other new product 1-Androsterone, 4-AD also converts at a high rate to testosterone. We have licensed these advanced delivery system legal formulations for utilizing your naturally occurring hormones to provide the most advanced system on the market today for blocking negative side effects while increasing free testosterone! Again, like the older products 4-AD does not directly convert to estrogen or DHT, and you can use the product the same as you used the older products such as 4-Androstenediol and 1-Test.

4-AD is also more androgenic, meaning it has more male characteristic enhancing properties. This is of course, something all males desire. When stacked with 1-Androsterone, you can expect extraordinary mass and strength gains while experiencing increased libido enhancement and the energy to power through the most grueling workouts.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

2. New Member

4-ad should cause zero liver stress, right?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    4-ad should cause zero liver stress, right?
    4AD is not a methylated compound, so it is safe on the liver.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    4AD is not a methylated compound, so it is safe on the liver.
    Can your 1ad and 4ad
    be stacked with 1,4ad ?
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah should preserve libido
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

so this new version of 4-AD is a ph to testosterone?
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4-dhea converted to 4-andro
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Can your 1ad and 4ad
    be stacked with 1,4ad ?
    Since they rely on enzymatic conversion one could expect some competitive inhibition as a result. I can't recall the their structures offhand so perhaps they don't all rely on the same enzymes like 17b hsd. Assuming they did though, what would be the theoretical limit whereby competition would ensue? Obviously, enzyme expression would vary from one individual to another but there must be a range which the majority fall under.
  9. Elite Member

everybody will have diffrent results for sure
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    4-dhea converted to 4-andro

is that 4-dhea converted to 4-Androstenediol ?

the original 4-AD converts to testosterone at a rate of 15.76%

so if the new 4-AD eventually converts to testosterone, at what rate? when its finally testosterone?

original 4-AD also converted w/o aromitizing into estrogen and DHT. is it the same w/the new formula?
  11. New Member

When I take more than three 4-ad's at one time it knocks me out pretty bad, I get real lethargic for some reason, why is this?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

When I take more than three 4-ad's at one time it knocks me out pretty bad, I get real lethargic for some reason, why is this?
    are you stacking it with anything?
  13. New Member

I'm taking 4 Aromx at night

I found this odd too.

My thoughts were that if I take a double dose of 4-ad first thing in the am (b4 workout) I could keep HPTA shutdown at a minimum, with the added anti-e at night.

Anyhow I've since split up my doses and have been fine.

This happened on more than one occasion. Actually it felt exactly the same way whenever I took the original 1ad.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

I am about to start a 4 week cycle of the 1-Andro and the 4AD. I have heard that you can stack that with the DecaVol. Is this true?

Also, would anyone recommend loading on Cycle Support a week before I start the ph stack, or would you just start taking it all together?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

I am about to start a 4 week cycle of the 1-Andro and the 4AD. I have heard that you can stack that with the DecaVol. Is this true?

Also, would anyone recommend loading on Cycle Support a week before I start the ph stack, or would you just start taking it all together?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I'm taking 4 Aromx at night

I found this odd too.

My thoughts were that if I take a double dose of 4-ad first thing in the am (b4 workout) I could keep HPTA shutdown at a minimum, with the added anti-e at night.

Anyhow I've since split up my doses and have been fine.

This happened on more than one occasion. Actually it felt exactly the same way whenever I took the original 1ad.

It reacts with everyone differently as one would expect. The lethargy your feeling is 9 times out of 10 due to it's too potent. Divided doses will help. I have ran across this a lot with users of 1-Andro as well.

I thought know way it's that potent, but to them it surely was. Gains lean and dry went through the roof but they had to reduce the dosage due to lethargy.

I do get lethargy off higher doses like 6 caps a day. Dividing them is always best then scale down if it's too much.

LD
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Since they rely on enzymatic conversion one could expect some competitive inhibition as a result. I can't recall the their structures offhand so perhaps they don't all rely on the same enzymes like 17b hsd. Assuming they did though, what would be the theoretical limit whereby competition would ensue? Obviously, enzyme expression would vary from one individual to another but there must be a range which the majority fall under.

Actually I found it to be a really good stack!!

LD
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

are you stacking it with anything?

My reps FOCKING ROCK.....sorry just had to get that out.

Nice work tat!!!

Big thanks to sticky all the product threads!!! I'm going to hook you up for that...you just don't know it yet.

LD
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    My reps FOCKING ROCK.....sorry just had to get that out.

Nice work tat!!!

Big thanks to sticky all the product threads!!! I'm going to hook you up for that...you just don't know it yet.

LD
    just trying to get some users to do some logs so people can see the great results!! we need more AMS logs on AM!!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Actually I found it to be a really good stack!!

LD
    At what doses and duration did you run the combo? There's a healthy paranoia that exists in the minds of many that there could be some possible "competitive inhibition" with a variety of compounds and thus they aren't getting the most out of their money or efforts. I believe it to be generally overstated as the doses employed usually will not yield any significant "competition" so any anecdotal evidence to bolster this is always appreciated.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pemmican View Post

Here Ya go Buddy!!

Gotta love Cyber World!!!

Love 1-Andro!!!!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

The Advanced Muscle Science products, 1-Androsterone „ and 4-AD „ are isomers of DHEA, but different from standard DHEA. 1-DHEA (1-Androsterone) is actually a precursor to 1-Androstenedione. 4-AD is a “4-DHEA” or a 4-ene where regular DHEA should be called a “5-DHEA”

AMS 4-AD and 1-Androsterone will convert more readily to Testosterone (4-Androsterone) and 1-Testosterone (1Androsterone). Really though, it all depends on enzymatic activity and their propensity to affect different molecules and the “groups” (like ketones, alcohols, etc.) they possess.

4-Androsterone vs 5-DHEA - 4-AD will be more efficient at converting to testosterone AND will be LESS estrogenic than standard 5-DHEA.

As for 1-Androsterone…in a nutshell, 1-DHEA (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) is an intermediate between 1-Adiol and 1-ADione. 1-DHEA will convert at a VERY high rate to 1-Testosterone. If you remember, 1-Dione was the first product released and was VERY effective. This product will be MORE effective than the 1-Diol or 1-Dione of the past and is a VERY potent muscle builder because of its delivery system. 1-Androsterone will improve upon what was an already high conversion rate to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone.

Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone and 4-AD combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older 1-Andro products.

We have licensed the advanced delivery system for utilizing your naturally occurring hormones to provide the most advanced system on the market today for blocking negative side effects while increasing free testosterone. Once again, like the older products, 1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern and 4-AD includes an anti-estrogen and DHT blocker (to reduce these natural pathways).
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Just curious as what the dosage for someone my size would be?

6'4
    248lbs.

Never ran 1AD/4AD but have quite of bit of experince with designers.

Edit- Since I have never taken these before the dosing chart would prob be good for me.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

It reacts with everyone differently as one would expect. The lethargy your feeling is 9 times out of 10 due to it's too potent. Divided doses will help. I have ran across this a lot with users of 1-Andro as well.

I thought know way it's that potent, but to them it surely was. Gains lean and dry went through the roof but they had to reduce the dosage due to lethargy.

I do get lethargy off higher doses like 6 caps a day. Dividing them is always best then scale down if it's too much.

LD
    taking 600mgs ed of 4ad one every 6-8 hrs stacked with 600mgs bold after taking 4ad for 1wk very letharic should I lower the dosage or will this pass ?
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Have you been taking both for a week, or just the 4ad for a week and just recently added the bold?
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Have you been taking both for a week, or just the 4ad for a week and just recently added the bold?
    I've been taking the bold for 2wks and the 4ad for 1wk together ?
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

4ad should help combat lethargy, not cause it
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

just trying to get some users to do some logs so people can see the great results!! we need more AMS logs on AM!!
    here is my log, i know you're already subbed tattoo, but for everyone else in cyber-world, here's the link

AMS Hormone Regulation Stack
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

what is the half life of AMS version of 4AD?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

This will most likely be my winter bulk stack, but couldn't you stack Dienedrone with it? If not, what would stack well with your Dienedrone? Just curious. Also...how would you adjust the doses for someone my size? Or wouldn't you?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  32. zed
    Board Supporter

nutra is out of this. any codes so i can order off ypur web site. and how many bottles for a cycle stacked with epi.
  33. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    This will most likely be my winter bulk stack, but couldn't you stack Dienedrone with it? If not, what would stack well with your Dienedrone? Just curious. Also...how would you adjust the doses for someone my size? Or wouldn't you?
    We have had a lot of great feedback about the combination of Dienedrone & 1-andro.
  34. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    nutra is out of this. any codes so i can order off ypur web site. and how many bottles for a cycle stacked with epi.
    What codes are you needing? Which product do you want to tk with epi?
  35. zed
    Board Supporter

i want to pick up 4ad to stack with epi. i usually purchase from nutra but they are out. i'd prefer to know i am getting the product from a trusted place. nutra sells it for 39 a bottle. the ams site sells it for 50 +.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

a little bird told me a company with the initials DPS has it in stock
  37. zed
    Board Supporter

is this the second version. i read there was two.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    We have had a lot of great feedback about the combination of Dienedrone & 1-andro.
    Gotcha...and thanks, but you can't stack all four (1-
    AD, 4-AD, DecaVol, and Dienedrone)? Just curious. And again, what about the dosages?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  39. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Gotcha...and thanks, but you can't stack all four (1-
    AD, 4-AD, DecaVol, and Dienedrone)? Just curious. And again, what about the dosages?
    I personally would'nt stack all four and besides that those four products offer you different types of gains from lean hard muscle to that bulky (wet) muscle gains...Stacking them 4 together would'nt be the most productive way. Also you then would increase your chances of side-effects. But of course the 1-Andro stacks & compliments all of them in different ways so it could be stacked with any of them. As for the dosage let me get back to you I have to talk to the big guy on this matter. Also this stack Is considered a Mass stack meant for more advanced users.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

how many weeks can i run this version of 4-AD for?

test base cycle's u can run for 8-12 weeks

4ad transdermal u can run from 8-10 (maybe 12 honestly im not sure) weeks same with the oral version its not hepatoxic.

so what the maximum cycle length in weeks w/ ur version of 4-ad?
  •