New craze test

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. The thing I find funny is a guy selling ethyl amphetamine to be quoting dhsea it's compounds like his that create tighter regulation not that I really care these days but govertments don't need to be handed something to go after supplement regulation on a platter


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GigaPaladin View Post
    My gf took me to the mall and in GNC they actually have it on sale for a reasonable price atm (45 servings for $36 amazingly) so i wrote down the lot numbers they had and checked the lot numbers against the ones listed here. No match lol...was thinking about maybe trying it rofl
    Funny thing is, I did the same thing. I wonder how many people stopped by at GNC and asked to see the lot numbers in the case...lol...no matches, but the 1 Detonate matched.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GigaPaladin View Post
    Yeah, that bb.com thread had a ton of views though...shame some vagina had to cry to the mods about it and get it deleted...
    All I can say is **** BB.com I was banned for posting studies that made one of their sponsors products look bad...god forbid science might have a place on that board.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brianp11 View Post
    i'm sure it would be the same if someone badmouthed the sponsors here.

    If someone came on here and badmouthed a product with nothing to back up his/her statements I could see a warning and if it continued eventually a ban but to say that someone quoting actual studies would get banned here if it went against the status quo is a bit of an over statement.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    If someone came on here and badmouthed a product with nothing to back up his/her statements I could see a warning and if it continued eventually a ban but to say that someone quoting actual studies would get banned here if it went against the status quo is a bit of an over statement.
    I got permanently banned when the Australia craze stuff came out. Not that I even care to be on that website but it was the principal. So I threatened them by saying they are knowingly removing info that May or may not endanger someone's life. They reinstated me with a warning lol.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by brianp11 View Post
    i'm sure it would be the same if someone badmouthed the sponsors here.
    Pointing out a study that contradicts a claim by a company is now "badmouthing"? Because who needs to validate a claim right...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am curious how many soldiers may have pissed hot for taking this.

    It apparently does not usually come out as positive on immunoassay. There acutally is an article where they discuss various PEAs and this ETH stuff is said to be very weak cross reaction on typical amphetamine immunoassay

    in other words, craze should not make you test positive for amphetamines in a typical test
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. however if one is being tested by a WADA lab they might get a positive. It appears that some labs are testing specifically for the compound. A swimmer in canada and a bodybuilder in australia both have tested positive for the analog after taking craze and have received sanctions of 2 years each
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  9. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Given this is an analog to Methamphetamine Here is a simple list http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htmHere are a few studies with a bit more realistic data. http://www.clinchem.org/content/48/10/1703.fullhttp://www.labmed.yale.edu/Images/de...tcm45-9313.pdfBut take this data with a grain of salt as this is not the actual chemical in question so short of PA I doubt there is anyone on this forum who can give you a real answer as these are unstudied analogs from what I know.
    this article shows some cross reactivity (they refer to the compound as N-ethyl PBA) however reading the article the cross reactivity is weak. So i think that if you took a large enough dose you may get a positive but maybe not with a typical dose. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1748353
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    If someone came on here and badmouthed a product with nothing to back up his/her statements I could see a warning and if it continued eventually a ban but to say that someone quoting actual studies would get banned here if it went against the status quo is a bit of an over statement.

    if you are gonna say something negative related to a product its best to not mention the product by name but mention the ingredient(s). Say "products containing ingredient X blah blah"

    No one can fault you for that
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    if you are gonna say something negative related to a product its best to not mention the product by name but mention the ingredient(s). Say "products containing ingredient X blah blah"No one can fault you for that
    This is good advice now lets see if my ADHD brain can recall it next time I get in a debate LOL.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    however if one is being tested by a WADA lab they might get a positive. It appears that some labs are testing specifically for the compound. A swimmer in canada and a bodybuilder in australia both have tested positive for the analog after taking craze and have received sanctions of 2 years each
    I thought that swimmer was hit with a lifetime ban? Well, I guess that's good news in my mind.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I thought that swimmer was hit with a lifetime ban? Well, I guess that's good news in my mind.
    according to him he pleaded his case with the testers (or arbitration board or whatever) and although they agreed that Craze probably caused his positive they wouldnt let him off the hook. I think they did reduce the length of his ban though. no one ever gets a lifetime ban for a first offense
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  14. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by brianp11 View Post
    i'm sure it would be the same if someone badmouthed the sponsors here.

    DS is a sponsor here. Want to revise that theory?



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    no one ever gets a lifetime ban for a first offense
    Except this guy
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post

    True

    now i am scratching my head
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  17. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by brianp11 View Post
    ok. i will revise my theory.
    Probably should. People get banned here for being a jackass, like that bossman guy. Right?



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GigaPaladin View Post
    Yeah, that bb.com thread had a ton of views though...shame some vagina had to cry to the mods about it and get it deleted...
    mod edit: stop the drama

  19. So I am assumong the gaspari stuff was tainted with the same thing as craze? I missed the bb.com thread. I never venture to that place anymore

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    So I am assumong the gaspari stuff was tainted with the same thing as craze? I missed the bb.com thread. I never venture to that place anymore
    Gaspari has always seemed shady to me I would never buy anything from them. But I too would like to know what other supp of there's was tainted.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post

    thats an early batch

    hold onto it. FDA my be interested
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  22. well, sorry AM mods or whoever removed the picture i just posted. i guess you guys don't want a supp company war. i can understand that

  23. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    well, sorry AM mods or whoever removed the picture i just posted. i guess you guys don't want a supp company war. i can understand that
    I seen't it
  24. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    well, sorry AM mods or whoever removed the picture i just posted. i guess you guys don't want a supp company war. i can understand that

    Its called the advanced discussion forum...not housewives of venice beach. If this is what this forum is going to become, then it will be closed.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sign up to sponsored log the new DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 03:09 PM
  2. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 PM
  3. New 1-test gel cap
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-28-2003, 04:10 PM
Log in
Log in