New craze test

Status
Not open for further replies.

GigaPaladin

Awards
Hate to stir up an old topic but what does you or beejis think of this new Craze test? Like I said in the supp forum thread The fact that DS knew about the test beforehand invalidates the results. That's the opposite of random testing since they knew which batches were gonna be tested in. Like they would just remove it until the tests thru ordered are done. Somebody lock this thread or delete it if I'm causing trouble by bringing it up.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i dont understand. what was the chain of custody? who supplied the lab with the craze?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
None of those lots were ones i tested

Perhaps Avomeen can test one of the lots i tested, using proper chain of custody

I dont imagine things that show up on my GC/MS people. Nor do i make crap up

bossman523

Banned
Awards
Can you share with us the results of your tests, Pat?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
yes i will post the gc chromatogram, the mass spectrum of the peak in question, and the mass spectrum of the compound in question that i got from scientific literature

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Will you give the lot numbers? Have you tested any recent batches?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i am sorry, the files dont fit. if someone wants to resize them and post them then let me know. i dont have the time to fool around myself

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
If the file don't fit, you must acquit.

Ceredumbellum

Awards
I'm suprised there hasn't been any more Craze news since the Europeans tested it... You'd think something that (allegedly) was spiked with a methamphetamine metabolite wouldn't be around anymore.

I'm still pissed that I was putting that crap in my body for several months straight. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'm suprised there hasn't been any more Craze news since the Europeans tested it... You'd think something that (allegedly) was spiked with a methamphetamine metabolite wouldn't be around anymore.

I'm still pissed that I was putting that crap in my body for several months straight. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way.

if there is a criminal investigation going on then it has to be thorough and can take quite a while

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
results of a product i tested a year ago

http://i.imgur.com/ExglPKW.png

http://i.imgur.com/Anjrhfz.png

http://i.imgur.com/LgTU131.png

the first image is the gc chromatogram. the peak in question has an arrow on it

the second image is n,a-diethylphenethylamine mass spectrum from the literature

the third image is the mass spectrum of the peak i pointed out. the scan begins at 50. it is practically a perfect match

BTW, tht peak at 148 is due to loss of an ethyl radical from alpha cleavage

you would not see such a large peak if the compound were N,N-diethyl

I dont know why i posted this, it seems to mean nothing to anybody

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
It would mean a shortage of craze if these were the results of current batches.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
results of a product i tested a year agohttp://i.imgur.com/ExglPKW.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/Anjrhfz.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/LgTU131.pngthe first image is the gc chromatogram. the peak in question has an arrow on itthe second image is n,a-diethylphenethylamine mass spectrum from the literaturethe third image is the mass spectrum of the peak i pointed out. the scan begins at 50. it is practically a perfect match
Should have saved those samples to give to me. NMR would have been the smoking gun, although I believe you still have it, two sources of analysis would crush it. N-H proton sticks out like Lebron in china.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Should have saved those samples to give to me. NMR would have been the smoking gun, although I believe you still have it, two sources of analysis would crush it. N-H proton sticks out like Lebron in china.

You would have to chromatographically isolate out the compound from the product though. And that peak coming out right prior (which appears to be n-isopropylidene-phenethylamine) probably wouldnt separate easily

i still have the jar

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards

i felt the product was dangerous back in 2011 when i won a sample... i gave my review of the product back then and was the only one on this forum that found something wrong with it. i said that day i thought there was something in it that was not right. guess i was right but why didn't any of the other reviewers speak up then? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/185180-your-chance-try-3.html#post3065001 <- link to my 2011 review of craze

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i felt the product was dangerous back in 2011 when i won a sample... i gave my review of the product back then and was the only one on this forum that found something wrong with it. i said that day i thought there was something in it that was not right. guess i was right but why didn't any of the other reviewers speak up then? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/185180-your-chance-try-3.html#post3065001 <- link to my 2011 review of craze

its herd mentality. if you dont say its great you get attacked.

of course, should this product be verified to contain a designer stimulant you will see the herd change overnight. Everyone will comment on how they knew it was dangerous the whole time, and how scared they are now

thats exactly what happened with slim extreme

bossman523

Banned
Awards
have they changed the formula? what pre-workout would you guys recommend?

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
You would have to chromatographically isolate out the compound from the product though. And that peak coming out right prior (which appears to be n-isopropylidene-phenethylamine) probably wouldnt separate easily

i still have the jar
Pshh, what kinda skillz you think I have? Or rather, what do you think I'm lacking? But ya, if I have to chrom the stuff then I'm not interested.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Pshh, what kinda skillz you think I have? Or rather, what do you think I'm lacking? But ya, if I have to chrom the stuff then I'm not interested.
multiple acid base extractions should isolate the alkaloid components but then yeah i guess column chromatography would be needed

Ceredumbellum

Awards
BTW, tht peak at 148 is due to loss of an ethyl radical from alpha cleavage

you would not see such a large peak if the compound were N,N-diethyl

I dont know why i posted this, it seems to mean nothing to anybody
I find it interesting, though I can only decipher about 25% (if that) of what it all means. I'd imagine that's the case with the majority. Guys like you and Beejis60 speak another language half the time, lol...

GigaPaladin

Awards
Somebody pm'd me this supposedly secret censored analysis of Craze and asked me to post it here...don't even know if anyone cares or if its insightful or not or even if its old news:

I managed to get the following from a cached page on Bodybuilding forum, the thread was originally deleted, not sure why. Can someone with adequate scientific knowledge comment on the veracity of these claims below:

Craze is based solely on trimethylglycine's ability to

1.) Donate methyl groups to neurotransmitter synthesis. (along with obvious other processes, coq10 synthesis for instance). This well known fact about trimethylglycine is what makes it so intriguing.

2.) Lessen platelet aggression, which leads to the introductory point.

Coincidentally enough, Dendrobium, one of the ingredients in craze, has immense APA potential. (also, dendrobium is a convulsant, analgesic, an antagonist of BA, taurine, and GABA and used for sexual enhancement (See the link below for apa and other effects)
http://pubs.acs.org/...021/np50111a014

PEA is also well known for this, and you can feel it and how much better it is at it than other stimulants. Guarana is another decent APA, as is aspirin obviously (thus its use in ECA, but ephedrine itself is good enough APA).

So what's the problem? It seems like Craze is chalked full of every constituent, isomer, extract whatever of PEA they could find due to its natural ability to APA and how well it does it.

(Take note that pea and betaine work incredibly synergisticly together, and the ability for TMG to donate a CH3 is due to SAM-E production and the donated methyl group goes to the synthesis of neurotransmitters. As for the pea, or beta-pea specifically, it simply releases norep and dopamine.)

Now citramine in its studies was NOT known as simply an MAO-B inhibitor, but referred to a MAO-B BLOCKER… INHIBIT and BLOCK are NOT equal in scientific language and BLOCK is generally used as the more "effective" word.

So lets sum up what we have

1. Betaine: very good at enhancing neurotransmitter synthesis (donating methyl groups to the synthesis process to form neurotransmitters, homocysteine remethylation, etc). Also, adjuvant for DNA polymerase and DNA sequencing, (MOA unknown). but it performs fairly well in weakening GC nucleosides bonding so that they can splice in RNA sequences and then not affect the reaction negatively. So this leads to Amino sequences, obviously. Now this is a part people have left out about TMG and I think we need to look in to it and understand it.

2. PEA constituents and homologs: release norep and dopamine (two of the most beneficially/easiest synthesized after homocystein remethylation). all the different PEA constituents in here work in similar pharmocokinetics but bioavailability, half lifes, efficacy, all differ. also it helps from a price point.

3. Extracts of Dendrobium. This will be subject to debate but just recently (within months) they have AGAIN changed the standard of what is believed to make up dendrobium. I could (and did for awhile) spend a lot of time looking up every "supposed" chemical in what we will now call DR (dendrobium) but it's useless as nothing will be known on the chemicals that we would be interested in as they are unique to DR. What IS known is that the stem portion of DR (what craze uses), 60-80% of the chemical extracts available from the stem are incredibly good in vitro at APA, so good, they actually performed quite well and OUT PERFORMED some standard units of the top performing drugs available on the market for APA.

4. NMT: RX821002 out performed it as an alpha-2 receptor antagonist but there is a reason RX isn't allowed on the market and interestingly enough NMT had a higher IC50 but somehow RX still had a better affinity. Keep that in mind as honestly that's a little off. NMT performed better than hordenine and caffeine; often used natural MAO-b inhibitors. SO we have a PRETTY GOOD natural MAO-B inhibitor that is holding its own against the big scripts. People are looking at this as solely the stim effect, but it's so much more than that.

5. Caffeine: Most should know the MOA of this and assume/predispose it's synergy. However, it may be important to note its specific effects on fatty acids and those effects' similarity to TMG's effects on fatty acids

Now lets connect the dots.

TMG and PEA have yet to be combined in effective doses and isomers in any other product (that I could find). I've already explained the synergy there.
NMT hasn't been heavily thought of as an MAO-b inhibitor , yet, mainly a stim. It'll INCREASE stim affects as an alpha-2 receptor antagonist (note MAO-B inhibitor is not the same as alpha-2 receptor antagonist but generally (if not always) if a compound is one, it is the other as well). But it also has its own stimulant activity, also again, a significant MAO-B inhibitor. So this is good for PEA as it's metabolized by MAO in a rather quick time frame.
BUT if we inhibit MAO-B effectively enough (and we’re coming to the conclusion that NMT does) then MAO synthesis has to occur in order for the drug reactions to be metabolized, otherwise their effects will still be in process. This is why taking say deprenyl and PEA together will yield hours of fun rather than just 30 minutes or so of PEA alone. Also note a powerful MAO-B such as deprenyl doesn’t have to be taken daily as its effect on MAO lasts multiple days due to it being an irreversible inhibitor. IIRC, somewhere along the lines of 3-5 days depending on dose and environment. So even if NMT is not a full blown IR inhibitor, it seems strong enough to have multiple hours of inhibiting effects. Also, being an A2 antagonist, norep will be readily released, even MORE neuro action. Could this be too much of a good thing?

Now as to why there should be some concern for this product…

APA action of it seems greatly emphasized. Sure it may give great pumps and blood flow, but in result, we have our possible side effects. There is such a thing as having too much APA where our INR reaches the whole number 5 area. There are reports of just simple daily servings of garlic raising INR enough over time to indicate bleeding. The most common place for that bleeding to occur in general for reference is the brain, thus explaining the reports of dizziness, blackouts, headaches, etc. Obviously we can look at a drug like warfarin and we have to be very careful as that causes MAJOR bleeding, but there are different levels of bleeding that don't cause as much “damage”, but cause the side effects and possibly over consistent usage cause short term/long term issues. That being said, it is entirely possible that this product has the ability to raise INR to the point of worry. With NMT and b-pea (and all the other pea's) being lumped in with aspirin in writings of studies on their effect on APA, plus caffeine, not to mention the darkhorse dendrobium who's majority stem extracts showed very promising APA affinity in vitro. So who's to say it can't do what garlic can do with daily use in itself with all those different compounds? Some of which, we know very little about. We don’t know what else is even in dendrobium stems, it's extracts were patented so quickly that everything about it is vague.
Dendrobium has been described as an analgesic multiple times. It's not directly stated anywhere, but the comparisons between the (still unknown) possible MOA's of say acetaminophen (remember, those effect the cannabinoid receptors.) Now we know the effect on the ECS of aspirin for instance is not drastic and we aren't even sure of the location of the analgesic effects specifically, but that's a possible MOA of that class of drug. is it possible in synergy or one of these compounds individually effects the ECS? We wouldn’t know as we cant even figure out if aspirin does or not and we have been studying it for how long? No one seems to have drawn this conclusion, but it's VERY possible considering the similarities between the compounds overall actions and the very little known about almost all the ingredients in this product. Maybe it's a derivative of the class of analine analgesics? Maybe it just has a similar MOA or overall effect? This is the most effective away to explain the pain killing effect and it ties together with all the other conclusions.

Another conclusion to piggy back off that and maybe add some substance to it, THC increases the effect of PEA 4 fold. Keep that in mind and in connection.
Now we look at the INCREDIBLE output of norep, dopamine, seratonin (to be specific and standard to what the studies point out). PEA specifically successfully releases norep and dopamine and will continue to do so until MOA is reestablished. PEA acts also very similar to amphetamines which also release NT's such as dopamine. Now too much of a good things is in fact, too much. Here comes the scary part.

Schizophrenia has yet to be completely understood, but a common treatment is dopamine agonists. It’s thought that dopamine agonists misfire and causes PART of the schizo issues (PEA also can be a hallucinogen. So antipsychotics have been noted to agonize the receptors and block them. Now as said earlier, PEA and amphetamines act on NT"s very similarly and when used they cause a sensitivity to dopamine. It’s referred to as supersensitivity to dopamine and a marked rise in the number of dopamine D2 receptors in the high-affinity state for dopamine. High affinity receptors coupled with incredible output of NT"s by the synergy of craze, COULD lead to dopamine misfiring, even chronically or short term after use is extinguished. If you tie all this together, it's a possibility that it could do SOMETHING due to this products aimed nature. The fact that vaughn described it as cocaine which is obviously similar to lidocaine, and lidocaine was mentioned in studies of NMT and the connections coke has with NT's like amphetamines, makes the conclusion make sense. Now, this isn’t saying normal use of pea and APA's will make you go schizo, this also isn’t saying abusing Craze will, but looking at how this product is formulated, how well it works syngeristically, how studies compare the different compounds to script drugs that have been extensively studied, we must at least take caution
Its alpha2 agonist abilities (a2 receptor binds to NT's and adrenaline, agonize the receptor and it can’t bind, therefore releasing adrenaline and its effects) obviously cause vasodilation, but if craze as a whole has any significant affect at all on b2 receptors (which was noted in some possible effects of the DR constituents if discerned correctly, and also possibly an effect of NMT) then that in turn would cause coronary vasoconstriction which would still increase the output of the heart and the energy it must expend to keep up with all the other effects of craze and pump enough blood. Not sure what effect this may have, but may raise heart rate to a significant degree, which also has been reported.

As you know, NT misfirings will affect mental productivity at different levels. We’ve explained the issue of nausea and cramping by acute bleeding, stimulants in general will obviously have their individual normal expected side effects so those are accounted for.
Some users have reported blurred vision or simply impaired vision. MAO Inhibitors may cause this effect (as we see above, lots of mao inhibition with Craze) and thus can lead to orthostatic hypotension.

So in conclusion, we’ve accounted for the "pain killer" claim. We’ve accounted for the few hours of feeling amazing and then the crash (typical of the actions we’ve described), and we’ve covered the withdrawal possibilities and we’ve accounted for the vision problems. Now everything above isn’t being stated as fact, but none of this was in their write up or thus far explanations of why they chose these compounds. This product is extremely effective because it's extremely synergistic. The problem is it may be TOO effective, causing TOO many reactions in sync with TOO many risks.

GigaPaladin

Awards
Guy said thats deleted out of every thread its posted in..he might just be a kook I dunno

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
this was posted on another board and the documentation supporting it should be released tomorrow. Things may move very fast now. A similar test result by same lab for gaspari detonate resulted in its prompt removal from the bb.com store. forgive the nasty language, thats kramer

GAME OVER for FAT MATT CAHILL.

CRAZE Berry Lemonade Lot # 1211372 bought from independent store and shipped directly to the lab found to contain ETHamphetamines ...

Odd how this lot # is not among the “clean” samples allegedly sent to the lab by Matt Cahill...

The lab indicated there are approximately 8mg per gram.... which means if one serving of Craze is 5.8 grams you would be ingesting about 46.5 grams of ETHamphetamines..

In comparison I was told the Detonate that was tested contains approximately 24mg per capsule.

Matt Cahill sending “clean versions” to the lab is fooling no one... except maybe Anthony Connors (aka Anthony Roberts) BUT since he's already a fool, I guess he doesn't count.

I’m looking forward to see Matt Cahill back behind bars where he belongs ASAP.

Other “HOT” lot #’s coming soon!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this was posted on another board and the documentation supporting it should be released tomorrow. Things may move very fast now. A similar test result by same lab for gaspari detonate resulted in its prompt removal from the bb.com store. forgive the nasty language, thats kramer

CRAZE Berry Lemonade Lot # 1211372 bought from independent store and shipped directly to the lab found to contain ETHamphetamines ...

Odd how this lot # is not among the "clean" samples allegedly sent to the lab by Matt Cahill...

The lab indicated there are approximately 8mg per gram.... which means if one serving of Craze is 5.8 grams you would be ingesting about 46.5 grams of ETHamphetamines..

In comparison I was told the Detonate that was tested contains approximately 24mg per capsule.

Matt Cahill sending "clean versions" to the lab is fooling no one... except maybe Anthony Connors (aka Anthony Roberts) BUT since he's already a fool, I guess he doesn't count.

I'm looking forward to see Matt Cahill back behind bars where he belongs ASAP.

Other "HOT" lot #'s coming soon!!
Looks like I won't be buying anymore craze.....

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I won't be buying anymore craze.....

I have no problem if you buy it. But if you do, i suggest you buy it up what u can while its still out there

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I don't understand all the chemistry stuff. Is there a name for the secret ingredient or is it similar to a class of drug I can research? I would like to know what the hell I put in my body over a year ago.

CJNator

Awards
I have no problem if you buy it. But if you do, i suggest you buy it up what u can while its still out there
Would you know where to get the old formula, I cant seem to find it? I tried the new one and liked it but I heard the old formula was crazy. About this whole meth thing, I believe legally its a problem when it comes to random piss tests at peoples jobs or if someone is recovering for a meth problem but if that is not an issue, I do not think once people run out of Craze they will start to withdrawal from the probably little about of this meth compound and start buying meth off the streets. As a heath issue I have no say in it because I do not know too much about that stuff, I think this issue is going out of hand and some people might be over reacting but but this is just an opinion not fact and just my 2 cents in this little situation.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I don't understand all the chemistry stuff. Is there a name for the secret ingredient or is it similar to a class of drug I can research? I would like to know what the hell I put in my body over a year ago.

N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butanamine

U might consider it a bath salt in some respects (a non controlled active amphetamine derivative)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Would you know where to get the old formula, I cant seem to find it? I tried the new one and liked it but I heard the old formula was crazy. About this whole meth thing, I believe legally its a problem when it comes to random piss tests at peoples jobs or if someone is recovering for a meth problem but if that is not an issue, I do not think once people run out of Craze they will start to withdrawal from the probably little about of this meth compound and start buying meth off the streets. As a heath issue I have no say in it because I do not know too much about that stuff, I think this issue is going out of hand and some people might be over reacting but but this is just an opinion not fact and just my 2 cents in this little situation.

the pharmacology of this compound appears to have a diminished dopaminergic component which would make it less addictive then meth. still it is powerful, synthetic, not listed on the label, and quite possibly considered schedule I via the federal analogue act

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
the pharmacology of this compound appears to have a diminished dopaminergic component which would make it less addictive then meth. still it is powerful, synthetic, not listed on the label, and quite possibly considered schedule I via the federal analogue act
I have been wondering for some time how these "bath salt" and "incense" companies operate under the federal analogue act not to mention the nightmare of credit card processors. I had a hard time finding a processor to use just selling simple research chemicals not related to any scheduled substance, and if I tried to sell any PDE-5 inhibitors forget it...that would drop me instantly.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I have been wondering for some time how these "bath salt" and "incense" companies operate under the federal analogue act not to mention the nightmare of credit card processors. I had a hard time finding a processor to use just selling simple research chemicals not related to any scheduled substance, and if I tried to sell any PDE-5 inhibitors forget it...that would drop me instantly.
its a cat and mouse thing and they make it tough. the analog act say the compound has to be marketed for human consumption to qualify. So they sell for uses not for consumption and put not for consumption on the label

Craze of course makes bold claims for amphetamine like properties and is clearly for human consumption .

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I took some Berry Lemonade Craze about 8 weeks ago and noticed the effects. I took a six-week break from lifting so I wasn't taking any pre-workouts; last week I took 1 full scoop of the same tub of Craze and felt nothing. I've had results like this with Craze every tub I've tried; sometimes it works great; other times I fell nothing. I've had the same experience with the Grape flavored Craze.

Pat, do you have a theory why I have such inconsistent results with Craze? It doesn't really matter now as I don't plan on taking it again. Just curious why sometimes it works while other times it doesn't.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought a package of "incense" one time. I smoked it. I got half way through about a nickel sized joint, and had to toss it d/t being too fckd up to finish. I cant believe it actually worked. I was so wasted. then when I sobered up, the worse crash ever. pretty much exactly like crystal meth. the headache was horrible.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I took some Berry Lemonade Craze about 8 weeks ago and noticed the effects. I took a six-week break from lifting so I wasn't taking any pre-workouts; last week I took 1 full scoop of the same tub of Craze and felt nothing. I've had results like this with Craze every tub I've tried; sometimes it works great; other times I fell nothing. I've had the same experience with the Grape flavored Craze.

Pat, do you have a theory why I have such inconsistent results with Craze? It doesn't really matter now as I don't plan on taking it again. Just curious why sometimes it works while other times it doesn't.
I am no PA but, I would guess some are spiked some are not you might want to watch the lot numbers and see if there is a correlation.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I am no PA but, I would guess some are spiked some are not you might want to watch the lot numbers and see if there is a correlation.
It's always been with the same tubs. One dose will work great another day; a week later the same dose from the same tub will do nothing. Really strange.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I bought a package of "incense" one time. I smoked it. I got half way through about a nickel sized joint, and had to toss it d/t being too fckd up to finish. I cant believe it actually worked. I was so wasted. then when I sobered up, the worse crash ever. pretty much exactly like crystal meth. the headache was horrible.
HaHa not for human consumption sir! I honestly cant image using methamphetamine my methylphenidate gives me enough anxiety I think my heart would just explode if I tried Meth...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HaHa not for human consumption sir! I honestly cant image using methamphetamine my methylphenidate gives me enough anxiety I think my heart would just explode if I tried Meth...
I was young. im older now, and don't like using anything that makes me feel ****ty afterwards. except knob creek whisky.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Odd how this lot # is not among the “clean” samples allegedly sent to the lab by Matt Cahill...

Matt Cahill sending “clean versions” to the lab is fooling no one... except maybe Anthony Connors (aka Anthony Roberts) BUT since he's already a fool, I guess he doesn't count.

I’m looking forward to see Matt Cahill back behind bars where he belongs ASAP.

Other “HOT” lot #’s coming soon!!
N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butanamine

U might consider it a bath salt in some respects (a non controlled active amphetamine derivative)
Crooks the whole company! This is the exact **** that's going to get the supplement industry completely ****ing regulated and controlled by the fda. Think of how many high school kids were taking that **** all the while unknowingly ingesting Ethamphetamines.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
I knew something wasn't right when I took a sample of the stuff when it first came out.
did you say this on the forum then? i did and i was the only one that found something wrong with it (of those who were given free samples to review on this forum) and that's what's wrong with the industry as well... people giving false feedback in hopes to get more free stuff... i was honest... i felt weird and knew something was wrong with the ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.