New craze test

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Guy said thats deleted out of every thread its posted in..he might just be a kook I dunno


  2. this was posted on another board and the documentation supporting it should be released tomorrow. Things may move very fast now. A similar test result by same lab for gaspari detonate resulted in its prompt removal from the bb.com store. forgive the nasty language, thats kramer


    GAME OVER for FAT MATT CAHILL.

    CRAZE Berry Lemonade Lot # 1211372 bought from independent store and shipped directly to the lab found to contain ETHamphetamines ...

    Odd how this lot # is not among the “clean” samples allegedly sent to the lab by Matt Cahill...

    The lab indicated there are approximately 8mg per gram.... which means if one serving of Craze is 5.8 grams you would be ingesting about 46.5 grams of ETHamphetamines..

    In comparison I was told the Detonate that was tested contains approximately 24mg per capsule.

    Matt Cahill sending “clean versions” to the lab is fooling no one... except maybe Anthony Connors (aka Anthony Roberts) BUT since he's already a fool, I guess he doesn't count.

    I’m looking forward to see Matt Cahill back behind bars where he belongs ASAP.

    Other “HOT” lot #’s coming soon!!
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    this was posted on another board and the documentation supporting it should be released tomorrow. Things may move very fast now. A similar test result by same lab for gaspari detonate resulted in its prompt removal from the bb.com store. forgive the nasty language, thats kramer

    GAME OVER for FAT MATT CAHILL.

    CRAZE Berry Lemonade Lot # 1211372 bought from independent store and shipped directly to the lab found to contain ETHamphetamines ...

    Odd how this lot # is not among the "clean" samples allegedly sent to the lab by Matt Cahill...

    The lab indicated there are approximately 8mg per gram.... which means if one serving of Craze is 5.8 grams you would be ingesting about 46.5 grams of ETHamphetamines..

    In comparison I was told the Detonate that was tested contains approximately 24mg per capsule.

    Matt Cahill sending "clean versions" to the lab is fooling no one... except maybe Anthony Connors (aka Anthony Roberts) BUT since he's already a fool, I guess he doesn't count.

    I'm looking forward to see Matt Cahill back behind bars where he belongs ASAP.

    Other "HOT" lot #'s coming soon!!
    Looks like I won't be buying anymore craze.....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Looks like I won't be buying anymore craze.....

    I have no problem if you buy it. But if you do, i suggest you buy it up what u can while its still out there
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Sorry, I don't understand all the chemistry stuff. Is there a name for the secret ingredient or is it similar to a class of drug I can research? I would like to know what the hell I put in my body over a year ago.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I have no problem if you buy it. But if you do, i suggest you buy it up what u can while its still out there
    Would you know where to get the old formula, I cant seem to find it? I tried the new one and liked it but I heard the old formula was crazy. About this whole meth thing, I believe legally its a problem when it comes to random piss tests at peoples jobs or if someone is recovering for a meth problem but if that is not an issue, I do not think once people run out of Craze they will start to withdrawal from the probably little about of this meth compound and start buying meth off the streets. As a heath issue I have no say in it because I do not know too much about that stuff, I think this issue is going out of hand and some people might be over reacting but but this is just an opinion not fact and just my 2 cents in this little situation.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    I have no problem if you buy it. But if you do, i suggest you buy it up what u can while its still out there
    I'd rather stay away from ampehatmines...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand all the chemistry stuff. Is there a name for the secret ingredient or is it similar to a class of drug I can research? I would like to know what the hell I put in my body over a year ago.

    N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butanamine


    U might consider it a bath salt in some respects (a non controlled active amphetamine derivative)
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Would you know where to get the old formula, I cant seem to find it? I tried the new one and liked it but I heard the old formula was crazy. About this whole meth thing, I believe legally its a problem when it comes to random piss tests at peoples jobs or if someone is recovering for a meth problem but if that is not an issue, I do not think once people run out of Craze they will start to withdrawal from the probably little about of this meth compound and start buying meth off the streets. As a heath issue I have no say in it because I do not know too much about that stuff, I think this issue is going out of hand and some people might be over reacting but but this is just an opinion not fact and just my 2 cents in this little situation.

    the pharmacology of this compound appears to have a diminished dopaminergic component which would make it less addictive then meth. still it is powerful, synthetic, not listed on the label, and quite possibly considered schedule I via the federal analogue act
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the pharmacology of this compound appears to have a diminished dopaminergic component which would make it less addictive then meth. still it is powerful, synthetic, not listed on the label, and quite possibly considered schedule I via the federal analogue act
    I have been wondering for some time how these "bath salt" and "incense" companies operate under the federal analogue act not to mention the nightmare of credit card processors. I had a hard time finding a processor to use just selling simple research chemicals not related to any scheduled substance, and if I tried to sell any PDE-5 inhibitors forget it...that would drop me instantly.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I have been wondering for some time how these "bath salt" and "incense" companies operate under the federal analogue act not to mention the nightmare of credit card processors. I had a hard time finding a processor to use just selling simple research chemicals not related to any scheduled substance, and if I tried to sell any PDE-5 inhibitors forget it...that would drop me instantly.
    its a cat and mouse thing and they make it tough. the analog act say the compound has to be marketed for human consumption to qualify. So they sell for uses not for consumption and put not for consumption on the label

    Craze of course makes bold claims for amphetamine like properties and is clearly for human consumption .
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. I took some Berry Lemonade Craze about 8 weeks ago and noticed the effects. I took a six-week break from lifting so I wasn't taking any pre-workouts; last week I took 1 full scoop of the same tub of Craze and felt nothing. I've had results like this with Craze every tub I've tried; sometimes it works great; other times I fell nothing. I've had the same experience with the Grape flavored Craze.

    Pat, do you have a theory why I have such inconsistent results with Craze? It doesn't really matter now as I don't plan on taking it again. Just curious why sometimes it works while other times it doesn't.

  13. I bought a package of "incense" one time. I smoked it. I got half way through about a nickel sized joint, and had to toss it d/t being too fckd up to finish. I cant believe it actually worked. I was so wasted. then when I sobered up, the worse crash ever. pretty much exactly like crystal meth. the headache was horrible.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I took some Berry Lemonade Craze about 8 weeks ago and noticed the effects. I took a six-week break from lifting so I wasn't taking any pre-workouts; last week I took 1 full scoop of the same tub of Craze and felt nothing. I've had results like this with Craze every tub I've tried; sometimes it works great; other times I fell nothing. I've had the same experience with the Grape flavored Craze.

    Pat, do you have a theory why I have such inconsistent results with Craze? It doesn't really matter now as I don't plan on taking it again. Just curious why sometimes it works while other times it doesn't.
    I am no PA but, I would guess some are spiked some are not you might want to watch the lot numbers and see if there is a correlation.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I am no PA but, I would guess some are spiked some are not you might want to watch the lot numbers and see if there is a correlation.
    It's always been with the same tubs. One dose will work great another day; a week later the same dose from the same tub will do nothing. Really strange.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I bought a package of "incense" one time. I smoked it. I got half way through about a nickel sized joint, and had to toss it d/t being too fckd up to finish. I cant believe it actually worked. I was so wasted. then when I sobered up, the worse crash ever. pretty much exactly like crystal meth. the headache was horrible.
    HaHa not for human consumption sir! I honestly cant image using methamphetamine my methylphenidate gives me enough anxiety I think my heart would just explode if I tried Meth...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    HaHa not for human consumption sir! I honestly cant image using methamphetamine my methylphenidate gives me enough anxiety I think my heart would just explode if I tried Meth...
    I was young. im older now, and don't like using anything that makes me feel ****ty afterwards. except knob creek whisky.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    this was posted on another board and the documentation supporting it should be released tomorrow. Things may move very fast now. A similar test result by same lab for gaspari detonate resulted in its prompt removal from the bb.com store. forgive the nasty language, thats kramer


    GAME OVER for FAT MATT CAHILL.

    CRAZE Berry Lemonade Lot # 1211372 bought from independent store and shipped directly to the lab found to contain ETHamphetamines ...

    Odd how this lot # is not among the “clean” samples allegedly sent to the lab by Matt Cahill...

    The lab indicated there are approximately 8mg per gram.... which means if one serving of Craze is 5.8 grams you would be ingesting about 46.5 grams of ETHamphetamines..

    In comparison I was told the Detonate that was tested contains approximately 24mg per capsule.

    Matt Cahill sending “clean versions” to the lab is fooling no one... except maybe Anthony Connors (aka Anthony Roberts) BUT since he's already a fool, I guess he doesn't count.

    I’m looking forward to see Matt Cahill back behind bars where he belongs ASAP.

    Other “HOT” lot #’s coming soon!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butanamine


    U might consider it a bath salt in some respects (a non controlled active amphetamine derivative)
    Crooks the whole company! This is the exact **** that's going to get the supplement industry completely ****ing regulated and controlled by the fda. Think of how many high school kids were taking that **** all the while unknowingly ingesting Ethamphetamines.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  19. I knew something wasn't right when I took a sample of the stuff when it first came out.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I knew something wasn't right when I took a sample of the stuff when it first came out.
    did you say this on the forum then? i did and i was the only one that found something wrong with it (of those who were given free samples to review on this forum) and that's what's wrong with the industry as well... people giving false feedback in hopes to get more free stuff... i was honest... i felt weird and knew something was wrong with the ingredients.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    did you say this on the forum then? i did and i was the only one that found something wrong with it (of those who were given free samples to review on this forum) and that's what's wrong with the industry as well... people giving false feedback in hopes to get more free stuff... i was honest... i felt weird and knew something was wrong with the ingredients.

    Posted it with the wrong name in the title, but I did a review,

    DS Drive Review

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Posted it with the wrong name in the title, but I did a review,

    DS Drive Review

    interesting review
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  23. Popcorn.gif

  24. So is the consensus that what is in craze is not an extract of dendrobium?

  25. Thank you for your respectful reply mr bone(er), but what i was trying to understand is that despite being amphetamine like, or amphetamine analogues, are the compounds in question completely synthetic and not found naturally, or could they actually be extracted from a natural source.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    So is the consensus that what is in craze is not an extract of dendrobium?


    in my head it sure is
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  27. Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    Thank you for your respectful reply mr bone(er), but what i was trying to understand is that despite being amphetamine like, or amphetamine analogues, are the compounds in question completely synthetic and not found naturally, or could they actually be extracted from a natural source.
    there is no evidence of this chemical being present in any natural source. i have more comments to make on this based on my personal testing that would clarify this further, but for legal reasons i shouldnt discuss my private testing of this product publically
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  28. Ok, thanks. That's a shame, I quite liked craze in moderation, much as i quite liked dmaa in moderation. But if it's a designer stim then it's a little unfair on the competition.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post
    So is the consensus that what is in craze is not an extract of dendrobium?
    The guys at examine cannot find a single piece of literature showing it contains anything worth while for a preworkout.

    http://examine.com/supplements/Dendrobium/

    I'll admit I bought a tub and I was not impress. I either had a tolerance to these compounds or I got a clean batch.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sign up to sponsored log the new DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 04:09 PM
  2. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:37 PM
  3. New 1-test gel cap
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-28-2003, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in