New craze test

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I have been wondering for some time how these "bath salt" and "incense" companies operate under the federal analogue act not to mention the nightmare of credit card processors. I had a hard time finding a processor to use just selling simple research chemicals not related to any scheduled substance, and if I tried to sell any PDE-5 inhibitors forget it...that would drop me instantly.
    its a cat and mouse thing and they make it tough. the analog act say the compound has to be marketed for human consumption to qualify. So they sell for uses not for consumption and put not for consumption on the label

Craze of course makes bold claims for amphetamine like properties and is clearly for human consumption .
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.17%

I took some Berry Lemonade Craze about 8 weeks ago and noticed the effects. I took a six-week break from lifting so I wasn't taking any pre-workouts; last week I took 1 full scoop of the same tub of Craze and felt nothing. I've had results like this with Craze every tub I've tried; sometimes it works great; other times I fell nothing. I've had the same experience with the Grape flavored Craze.

Pat, do you have a theory why I have such inconsistent results with Craze? It doesn't really matter now as I don't plan on taking it again. Just curious why sometimes it works while other times it doesn't.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I bought a package of "incense" one time. I smoked it. I got half way through about a nickel sized joint, and had to toss it d/t being too fckd up to finish. I cant believe it actually worked. I was so wasted. then when I sobered up, the worse crash ever. pretty much exactly like crystal meth. the headache was horrible.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I took some Berry Lemonade Craze about 8 weeks ago and noticed the effects. I took a six-week break from lifting so I wasn't taking any pre-workouts; last week I took 1 full scoop of the same tub of Craze and felt nothing. I've had results like this with Craze every tub I've tried; sometimes it works great; other times I fell nothing. I've had the same experience with the Grape flavored Craze.

Pat, do you have a theory why I have such inconsistent results with Craze? It doesn't really matter now as I don't plan on taking it again. Just curious why sometimes it works while other times it doesn't.
    I am no PA but, I would guess some are spiked some are not you might want to watch the lot numbers and see if there is a correlation.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.17%

I am no PA but, I would guess some are spiked some are not you might want to watch the lot numbers and see if there is a correlation.
    It's always been with the same tubs. One dose will work great another day; a week later the same dose from the same tub will do nothing. Really strange.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I bought a package of "incense" one time. I smoked it. I got half way through about a nickel sized joint, and had to toss it d/t being too fckd up to finish. I cant believe it actually worked. I was so wasted. then when I sobered up, the worse crash ever. pretty much exactly like crystal meth. the headache was horrible.
    HaHa not for human consumption sir! I honestly cant image using methamphetamine my methylphenidate gives me enough anxiety I think my heart would just explode if I tried Meth...
    ForeRunner Labs
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

HaHa not for human consumption sir! I honestly cant image using methamphetamine my methylphenidate gives me enough anxiety I think my heart would just explode if I tried Meth...
    I was young. im older now, and don't like using anything that makes me feel ****ty afterwards. except knob creek whisky.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    this was posted on another board and the documentation supporting it should be released tomorrow. Things may move very fast now. A similar test result by same lab for gaspari detonate resulted in its prompt removal from the bb.com store. forgive the nasty language, thats kramer

GAME OVER for FAT MATT CAHILL.

CRAZE Berry Lemonade Lot # 1211372 bought from independent store and shipped directly to the lab found to contain ETHamphetamines ...

Odd how this lot # is not among the “clean” samples allegedly sent to the lab by Matt Cahill...

The lab indicated there are approximately 8mg per gram.... which means if one serving of Craze is 5.8 grams you would be ingesting about 46.5 grams of ETHamphetamines..

In comparison I was told the Detonate that was tested contains approximately 24mg per capsule.

Matt Cahill sending “clean versions” to the lab is fooling no one... except maybe Anthony Connors (aka Anthony Roberts) BUT since he's already a fool, I guess he doesn't count.

I’m looking forward to see Matt Cahill back behind bars where he belongs ASAP.

Other “HOT” lot #’s coming soon!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butanamine

U might consider it a bath salt in some respects (a non controlled active amphetamine derivative)
    Crooks the whole company! This is the exact **** that's going to get the supplement industry completely ****ing regulated and controlled by the fda. Think of how many high school kids were taking that **** all the while unknowingly ingesting Ethamphetamines.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I knew something wasn't right when I took a sample of the stuff when it first came out.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I knew something wasn't right when I took a sample of the stuff when it first came out.
    did you say this on the forum then? i did and i was the only one that found something wrong with it (of those who were given free samples to review on this forum) and that's what's wrong with the industry as well... people giving false feedback in hopes to get more free stuff... i was honest... i felt weird and knew something was wrong with the ingredients.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    did you say this on the forum then? i did and i was the only one that found something wrong with it (of those who were given free samples to review on this forum) and that's what's wrong with the industry as well... people giving false feedback in hopes to get more free stuff... i was honest... i felt weird and knew something was wrong with the ingredients.

Posted it with the wrong name in the title, but I did a review,

DS Drive Review
  12. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Posted it with the wrong name in the title, but I did a review,

DS Drive Review

interesting review
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%

Popcorn.gif
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.24%

So is the consensus that what is in craze is not an extract of dendrobium?
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%

16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.24%

Thank you for your respectful reply mr bone(er), but what i was trying to understand is that despite being amphetamine like, or amphetamine analogues, are the compounds in question completely synthetic and not found naturally, or could they actually be extracted from a natural source.
  17. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

Quote Originally Posted by slowprogress View Post

in my head it sure is
  18. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

Thank you for your respectful reply mr bone(er), but what i was trying to understand is that despite being amphetamine like, or amphetamine analogues, are the compounds in question completely synthetic and not found naturally, or could they actually be extracted from a natural source.
    there is no evidence of this chemical being present in any natural source. i have more comments to make on this based on my personal testing that would clarify this further, but for legal reasons i shouldnt discuss my private testing of this product publically
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.24%

Ok, thanks. That's a shame, I quite liked craze in moderation, much as i quite liked dmaa in moderation. But if it's a designer stim then it's a little unfair on the competition.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The guys at examine cannot find a single piece of literature showing it contains anything worth while for a preworkout.

http://examine.com/supplements/Dendrobium/

I'll admit I bought a tub and I was not impress. I either had a tolerance to these compounds or I got a clean batch.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Found this on bb. Cahill was stating what he would want to ask the FDA. Last paragraph is the funny part.

Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Its odd how they feel they can do the correct job in enforcing DSHEA (which I would really love for them to do) when they have enough problems trying to regulate RX drugs.

In recent years they have approved drugs for use that have had horrific side effects (phen/fen combo for example). As well as approving drugs like Botox for what is purely a cosmetic use. Yet they banned ephedra which was far safer then phen/fen.

As adults we arent allowed to choose to use prohormones (because they banned those as well) for what might be considered a cosmetic use. However any women on the planet can choose to go on hormone replacement therapy (thats what birth control is) for the rest of their lives should they want it. Their only requirement would be to go to a free clinic and ask for it.

I guess Id just like to know when they are going to finally start being consistent. They dont need more regulations or to further restrict adults from the use of supplements. They've already done enough of that. DSHEA is all that is needed, just make sure all supplement companies conform to those rules.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.71%

I was one of the first to buy craze because of the raving reviews, yet it still remains sealed fresh in my supplement box of excess supps. I never use a stimulant Pre, learnt from leangains BCAAs were very important pre workout when IFing and I added other powders as recommended by most here, Cit mal, BA, etc. Also I usually take stimulant containing supps throughout the day, plus hypertrophy is my main objective, hence it wasn't required.

What should I do with it..? I'm guessing not to try it for starters..?
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.4%

Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    I was one of the first to buy craze because of the raving reviews, yet it still remains sealed fresh in my supplement box of excess supps. I never use a stimulant Pre, learnt from leangains BCAAs were very important pre workout when IFing and I added other powders as recommended by most here, Cit mal, BA, etc. Also I usually take stimulant containing supps throughout the day, plus hypertrophy is my main objective, hence it wasn't required. What should I do with it..? I'm guessing not to try it for starters..?
    Plenty of people would pay top dollar for that tub lol. I of course am not one or them.

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Crooks the whole company! This is the exact **** that's going to get the supplement industry completely ****ing regulated and controlled by the fda. Think of how many high school kids were taking that **** all the while unknowingly ingesting Ethamphetamines.
    I am curious how many soldiers may have pissed hot for taking this.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.24%

I was one of the first to buy craze because of the raving reviews, yet it still remains sealed fresh in my supplement box of excess supps. I never use a stimulant Pre, learnt from leangains BCAAs were very important pre workout when IFing and I added other powders as recommended by most here, Cit mal, BA, etc. Also I usually take stimulant containing supps throughout the day, plus hypertrophy is my main objective, hence it wasn't required.

What should I do with it..? I'm guessing not to try it for starters..?
    Unless you have to drug test for something, try it. You might like it, you might not. I like it at around one scoop pwo. I can certainly say I haven't been stealing babies to sell their organs on the black market for my next fix.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%

Unless you have to drug test for something, try it. You might like it, you might not. I like it at around one scoop pwo. I can certainly say I haven't been stealing babies to sell their organs on the black market for my next fix.
    Oh, well thats a relief..
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Plenty of people would pay top dollar for that tub lol. I of course am not one or them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Thanks guys. Yeah I know it's worth decent $$ but that amount isn't life changing lol. Like I said stim prewos do not interest me so I have no use for it...How long do emphetamines stay in the system..? Don't have a drug test soon but might have one if competing or work, etc. down the track. Thanks.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%

Ooohh, so spicy...
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%

Thanks guys. Yeah I know it's worth decent $$ but that amount isn't life changing lol. Like I said stim prewos do not interest me so I have no use for it...How long do emphetamines stay in the system..? Don't have a drug test soon but might have one if competing or work, etc. down the track. Thanks.
    Given this is an analog to Methamphetamine
    Here is a simple list http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htm

Here are a few studies with a bit more realistic data.
    http://www.clinchem.org/content/48/10/1703.full
    http://www.labmed.yale.edu/Images/de...tcm45-9313.pdf

But take this data with a grain of salt as this is not the actual chemical in question so short of PA I doubt there is anyone on this forum who can give you a real answer as these are unstudied analogs from what I know.
    ForeRunner Labs
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%

Quote Originally Posted by hippo1245 View Post
    much better than the circle jerk going on at the tl forums. all 8 people reading it.
    Yeah, that bb.com thread had a ton of views though...shame some vagina had to cry to the mods about it and get it deleted...
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GigaPaladin View Post
    Yeah, that bb.com thread had a ton of views though...shame some vagina had to cry to the mods about it and get it deleted...
    It was a good thread so it got deleted.

I'll tell you though, I don't know why it took this long for me but I am done with Gaspari.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43%

What blows my mind is the fact that GNC is still selling this stuff in full force. I thought they tried to avoid products like this like the plague. Hmm
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.99%

Interesting thread. Sub'd
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

I would like to get in the class action lawsuit if there is one, although I havent taken craze since the original batch i would like to get some more of that batch lololol that might sound hypocritical but the relaxing euphoric feeling it gave me felt better than addys.

if this new batch does have the same effect i may buy a couple before they pull it just to have
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    I would like to get in the class action lawsuit if there is one, although I havent taken craze since the original batch i would like to get some more of that batch lololol that might sound hypocritical but the relaxing euphoric feeling it gave me felt better than addys.

if this new batch does have the same effect i may buy a couple before they pull it just to have
    My gf took me to the mall and in GNC they actually have it on sale for a reasonable price atm (45 servings for $36 amazingly) so i wrote down the lot numbers they had and checked the lot numbers against the ones listed here. No match lol...was thinking about maybe trying it rofl
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%

The thing I find funny is a guy selling ethyl amphetamine to be quoting dhsea it's compounds like his that create tighter regulation not that I really care these days but govertments don't need to be handed something to go after supplement regulation on a platter
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.03%

My gf took me to the mall and in GNC they actually have it on sale for a reasonable price atm (45 servings for $36 amazingly) so i wrote down the lot numbers they had and checked the lot numbers against the ones listed here. No match lol...was thinking about maybe trying it rofl
    Funny thing is, I did the same thing. I wonder how many people stopped by at GNC and asked to see the lot numbers in the case...lol...no matches, but the 1 Detonate matched.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%

All I can say is **** BB.com I was banned for posting studies that made one of their sponsors products look bad...god forbid science might have a place on that board.
    ForeRunner Labs
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43%

Quote Originally Posted by brianp11 View Post
    i'm sure it would be the same if someone badmouthed the sponsors here.

If someone came on here and badmouthed a product with nothing to back up his/her statements I could see a warning and if it continued eventually a ban but to say that someone quoting actual studies would get banned here if it went against the status quo is a bit of an over statement.
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.4%

Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    If someone came on here and badmouthed a product with nothing to back up his/her statements I could see a warning and if it continued eventually a ban but to say that someone quoting actual studies would get banned here if it went against the status quo is a bit of an over statement.
    I got permanently banned when the Australia craze stuff came out. Not that I even care to be on that website but it was the principal. So I threatened them by saying they are knowingly removing info that May or may not endanger someone's life. They reinstated me with a warning lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sign up to sponsored log the new DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 04:09 PM
  2. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:37 PM
  3. New 1-test gel cap
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-28-2003, 05:10 PM