6 beta Bromodione
- 06-13-2013, 11:18 AM
- 06-13-2013, 04:07 PM
I believe 6-bromodione is a mixture of 6 Alpha bromodione and 6 beta bromodoine, from a supplement company standpoint you would want as much 6 beta bromodione as possible as 6 A Bromodione can convert to suppressive metabolite i think 6 a bromo test. As well the 6 B B is a sucide inhibitor where the 6 A B is a competitive inhibitor. I dont think pure 6 B B was ever used, i think its racemic mixture.
This may be all wrong, its just want i can remember from doing research when 6-bromo products were still out.Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
- 06-13-2013, 04:32 PM
so i'm looking for a product with the 6 beta, right?
06-14-2013, 05:50 AM
its an aromatase inhibitor
Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
06-14-2013, 05:29 PM
06-14-2013, 06:40 PM
06-14-2013, 06:54 PM
so does that mean it is suppressive?
06-14-2013, 08:03 PM
Interested as well
06-15-2013, 12:40 AM
E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
06-15-2013, 08:47 AM
06-15-2013, 08:48 AM
06-15-2013, 09:58 AM
06-15-2013, 10:02 AM
06-15-2013, 04:15 PM
06-15-2013, 06:46 PM
06-17-2013, 06:35 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tatortodd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-25-2005, 08:08 PM
- By Slowpain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2003, 06:50 PM
- By chosen5 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2003, 09:33 PM
- By Lethalius in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2003, 04:28 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:00 AM