17a hydroxy-pregna-1 4-diene-3 20-dione

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 17a hydroxy-pregna-1 4-diene-3 20-dione


    Hi Patrick,

    Can you tell me about this stuff? at your leisure, of course

    your friend,

    Brian


  2. well its a synthetic derivative of the natural progestational hormone 17alpha-hydroxyprogesterone

    I dont see it having any use in bodybuilding and it probably has substantial progestational activity, which would mean it would be suppressive to the hpta
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  3. ok, thanks
    •   
       


  4. So any "bold" precursor has zero bodybuilding benefits?

  5. the stuff i got is actually called pro-eq, but same ingredients. i wanted something to stack with my halodrol that was non-methylated.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    the stuff i got is actually called pro-eq, but same ingredients. i wanted something to stack with my halodrol that was non-methylated.
    Interesting compound. I wonder how well it converts to eq. Stano is pretty good non-methylated to stack with hdrol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    So any "bold" precursor has zero bodybuilding benefits?

    The step for side chain cleavage is not gonna happen to much extent outside of the adrenals and leydig cells so the amount of bold formed from it would be miniscule

    couple that with the fact that it might be suppressive then i have to say that the net effect would probably be negative

    this is almost like taking progesterone in order to raise testosterone levels. seriously
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. For anyone that chooses to use their brain consider this

    17a-hydroxyprogesterone would convert to testosterone as this converts to boldenone

    17a-hydroxyprogesterone has a long history of being given to pregnant women 250mg a week (as the caproate).

    If there was conversion of any significance to a bodybuilder than you would have babies born with virilization. This is not the case


    The evidence is strongly against this stuff being of any benefit, and strongly for it being counterproductive
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  9. i think i will blog about this
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. Time to think twice about android factory's pbold. Great insight here.

  11. I just researched this a bit more and i may have been a bit premature. 17a-hydroxyprogesterone caproate apparently does not hydrolyze so it wouldnt be expected to be able to metabolize to testosterone.

    The question is, will the amount of conversion be worth the amount of suppression
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I just researched this a bit more and i may have been a bit premature. 17a-hydroxyprogesterone caproate apparently does not hydrolyze so it wouldnt be expected to be able to metabolize to testosterone.

    The question is, will the amount of conversion be worth the amount of suppression
    Do you know to what extent it will surppress? Time to look up some studies instead of paying attention in chemistry class =D

  13. Interesting, ive been using pbold for a few weeks now.....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Do you know to what extent it will surppress? Time to look up some studies instead of paying attention in chemistry class =D

    I am trying to figure this out for 17alpha-hydroxyprogesterone (since it is actually studied). So far cant find anything on males and LH

    It appears though that orally its significantly androgenic though, so there is conversion to androstenedione for sure
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Interesting, ive been using pbold for a few weeks now.....


    with all the options why would you take this stuff?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    with all the options why would you take this stuff?
    I didnt buy it, and i received 4 bottles.. Most reviews seem positive so i figured why not try it.. It is taurus's brand but pro-eq from lg science had decent beta reviews as well

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I didnt buy it, and i received 4 bottles.. Most reviews seem positive so i figured why not try it.. It is taurus's brand but pro-eq from lg science had decent beta reviews as well
    is this oral or topical?the dose just seems too tiny to be of any benefit. the stuff converts to boldione and boldione itself is known to be useless at 20mg a servingcorrect me if i am off base here
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    is this oral or topical?the dose just seems too tiny to be of any benefit. the stuff converts to boldione and boldione itself is known to be useless at 20mg a servingcorrect me if i am off base here
    Im using 8ml a day, so 120mgs, its sublingual...

  19. u probably are better off going oral.

    plus since 120mg of boldione does pretty much notihing, i wonder how you expect 120mg of boldione precursor to work

    or maybe you just like the way it tastes
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u probably are better off going oral.

    plus since 120mg of boldione does pretty much notihing, i wonder how you expect 120mg of boldione precursor to work

    or maybe you just like the way it tastes
    I wasnt sure what to expect honestly....either way you feel its not worth it?

  21. What would say is the ideal "hundreds of mg"?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I wasnt sure what to expect honestly....either way you feel its not worth it?

    I would like to see you come to your own conclusion based on the facts i give you.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    What would say is the ideal "hundreds of mg"?

    at the very least the amount where boldione is known to start doing something. which would be around 300mg.

    more specifically, i would guess maybe twice that
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    I would like to see you come to your own conclusion based on the facts i give you.
    Fair enough, we'll find out soon enough

  25. I'm pretty disappointed that this isn't a viable bold alternative. I loved the original bold ph. I'm still pissed they banned it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  26. it tastes like ass fwiw. i'm taking 160mg a day.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SBH View Post
    Interesting compound. I wonder how well it converts to eq. Stano is pretty good non-methylated to stack with hdrol.
    i was actually gonna get some furazadrol but they didn't have any at the place i went to buy it. i think i am going to get a debit card so i can start buying online. it's cheaper and more options.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post

    i was actually gonna get some furazadrol but they didn't have any at the place i went to buy it. i think i am going to get a debit card so i can start buying online. it's cheaper and more options.
    I believe its banned

  29. really? i thought i saw some for sale online recently

  30. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I'm pretty disappointed that this isn't a viable bold alternative. I loved the original bold ph. I'm still pissed they banned it.

    it should make u test positive, that much i can gurantantee u
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  31. it says in that ad that progestin based hormones are active on their own. that is correct, they are active as progestins. not exactly a great marketing point
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  32. is there anything on the market now that is a one step conversion to androstenedione?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    it tastes like ass fwiw. i'm taking 160mg a day.

    prob gonna up it to 200 a day

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    is there anything on the market now that is a one step conversion to androstenedione?
    no but 17a-hydroxyprogesterone is readily available so anyone can sell it if they want
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  35. perhaps you can make me a batch?

  36. Would reaction of this compounds with trifluoromethanesulfonic acid give you androstenedione and androstadienedione

  37. Quote Originally Posted by YoungJD View Post
    Would reaction of this compounds with trifluoromethanesulfonic acid give you androstenedione and androstadienedione

    Please stop
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione ?
    By lennoxchi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:33 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:30 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 09:28 PM
  5. 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol
    By Link24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 04:56 PM
Log in
Log in