17a hydroxy-pregna-1 4-diene-3 20-dione

B

bossman523

Banned
Awards
Hi Patrick,

Can you tell me about this stuff? at your leisure, of course ;)

your friend,

Brian

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
well its a synthetic derivative of the natural progestational hormone 17alpha-hydroxyprogesterone

I dont see it having any use in bodybuilding and it probably has substantial progestational activity, which would mean it would be suppressive to the hpta

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So any "bold" precursor has zero bodybuilding benefits?

B

bossman523

Banned
Awards
the stuff i got is actually called pro-eq, but same ingredients. i wanted something to stack with my halodrol that was non-methylated.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the stuff i got is actually called pro-eq, but same ingredients. i wanted something to stack with my halodrol that was non-methylated.
Interesting compound. I wonder how well it converts to eq. Stano is pretty good non-methylated to stack with hdrol.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So any "bold" precursor has zero bodybuilding benefits?

The step for side chain cleavage is not gonna happen to much extent outside of the adrenals and leydig cells so the amount of bold formed from it would be miniscule

couple that with the fact that it might be suppressive then i have to say that the net effect would probably be negative

this is almost like taking progesterone in order to raise testosterone levels. seriously

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
For anyone that chooses to use their brain consider this

17a-hydroxyprogesterone would convert to testosterone as this converts to boldenone

17a-hydroxyprogesterone has a long history of being given to pregnant women 250mg a week (as the caproate).

If there was conversion of any significance to a bodybuilder than you would have babies born with virilization. This is not the case

The evidence is strongly against this stuff being of any benefit, and strongly for it being counterproductive

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i think i will blog about this

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to think twice about android factory's pbold. Great insight here.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I just researched this a bit more and i may have been a bit premature. 17a-hydroxyprogesterone caproate apparently does not hydrolyze so it wouldnt be expected to be able to metabolize to testosterone.

The question is, will the amount of conversion be worth the amount of suppression

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just researched this a bit more and i may have been a bit premature. 17a-hydroxyprogesterone caproate apparently does not hydrolyze so it wouldnt be expected to be able to metabolize to testosterone.

The question is, will the amount of conversion be worth the amount of suppression
Do you know to what extent it will surppress? Time to look up some studies instead of paying attention in chemistry class =D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Interesting, ive been using pbold for a few weeks now.....

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Do you know to what extent it will surppress? Time to look up some studies instead of paying attention in chemistry class =D

I am trying to figure this out for 17alpha-hydroxyprogesterone (since it is actually studied). So far cant find anything on males and LH

It appears though that orally its significantly androgenic though, so there is conversion to androstenedione for sure

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
with all the options why would you take this stuff?
I didnt buy it, and i received 4 bottles.. Most reviews seem positive so i figured why not try it.. It is taurus's brand but pro-eq from lg science had decent beta reviews as well

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I didnt buy it, and i received 4 bottles.. Most reviews seem positive so i figured why not try it.. It is taurus's brand but pro-eq from lg science had decent beta reviews as well
is this oral or topical?the dose just seems too tiny to be of any benefit. the stuff converts to boldione and boldione itself is known to be useless at 20mg a servingcorrect me if i am off base here

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is this oral or topical?the dose just seems too tiny to be of any benefit. the stuff converts to boldione and boldione itself is known to be useless at 20mg a servingcorrect me if i am off base here
Im using 8ml a day, so 120mgs, its sublingual...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
u probably are better off going oral.

plus since 120mg of boldione does pretty much notihing, i wonder how you expect 120mg of boldione precursor to work

or maybe you just like the way it tastes

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
u probably are better off going oral.

plus since 120mg of boldione does pretty much notihing, i wonder how you expect 120mg of boldione precursor to work

or maybe you just like the way it tastes
I wasnt sure what to expect honestly....either way you feel its not worth it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What would say is the ideal "hundreds of mg"?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I wasnt sure what to expect honestly....either way you feel its not worth it?

I would like to see you come to your own conclusion based on the facts i give you.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
What would say is the ideal "hundreds of mg"?

at the very least the amount where boldione is known to start doing something. which would be around 300mg.

more specifically, i would guess maybe twice that

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty disappointed that this isn't a viable bold alternative. I loved the original bold ph. I'm still pissed they banned it.

B

bossman523

Banned
Awards
it tastes like ass fwiw. i'm taking 160mg a day.

B

bossman523

Banned
Awards
Interesting compound. I wonder how well it converts to eq. Stano is pretty good non-methylated to stack with hdrol.
i was actually gonna get some furazadrol but they didn't have any at the place i went to buy it. i think i am going to get a debit card so i can start buying online. it's cheaper and more options.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was actually gonna get some furazadrol but they didn't have any at the place i went to buy it. i think i am going to get a debit card so i can start buying online. it's cheaper and more options.
I believe its banned

B

bossman523

Banned
Awards
really? i thought i saw some for sale online recently

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty disappointed that this isn't a viable bold alternative. I loved the original bold ph. I'm still pissed they banned it.

it should make u test positive, that much i can gurantantee u

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
it says in that ad that progestin based hormones are active on their own. that is correct, they are active as progestins. not exactly a great marketing point

B

bossman523

Banned
Awards
is there anything on the market now that is a one step conversion to androstenedione?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
is there anything on the market now that is a one step conversion to androstenedione?
no but 17a-hydroxyprogesterone is readily available so anyone can sell it if they want

Y

YoungJD

Awards
Would reaction of this compounds with trifluoromethanesulfonic acid give you androstenedione and androstadienedione

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Would reaction of this compounds with trifluoromethanesulfonic acid give you androstenedione and androstadienedione

Please stop

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Boldione needs a hell of a lot more than 200mg, let alone 20.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wish there still was a legit bold pro hormone available like eq plex.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Is there any reason why any human being should trust or be giving any money to these supplement companies who seem to care about nothing but money and will lie all day and night to manipulate you? Lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any reason why any human being should trust or be giving any money to these supplement companies who seem to care about nothing but money and will lie all day and night to manipulate you? Lol
That's why doing research on the compound is essential.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Wish there still was a legit bold pro hormone available like eq plex.
Why? That **** kinda sucked IMO.
Is there any reason why any human being should trust or be giving any money to these supplement companies who seem to care about nothing but money and will lie all day and night to manipulate you?
If someone is lying to you and manipulating you, do you REALLY need to ask if there's a reason to trust them? Or are you that dumb?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why? That **** kinda sucked IMO.

It was pretty mild. But it treated me very well. Zero sides, nice strength boost, appetite increase, good consistent lean mass gains, great mood, and my joints felt fantastic.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i ask myself this every day

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards